Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

I Need You Urgent Advice. Please! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need You Urgent Advice. Please! (453 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed On Bone/nerve Matter / I Get Tired Quickly While Playing Football,advice Please!! / Urgent Advice For Someone Who Had Tears During Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need You Urgent Advice. Please! by EYIBLESSN(m): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dear Nairalands Good Afternoon,

I am not in a too good mood as I type this piece of mine. In fact, My legs are shaking. I don't know of what to do. I am an orphan. I graduated from the University this year's January. I lost my Mum in 2011 and I lost my Dad last year. I have been in a fierce struggle since I lost my mum. Since I was with her since inception.

I was at the Federal Medical Centre Owo in Ondo State few days ago for medical checks towards the NYSC stuff. The results is now ready. I passed the HIV test and my blood group too is nice. So I need to get the result of those tests into Certificate when the Doctor said I am reactive to a particular type of so so so so

I am not a saint. but my tent away from unrighteousness is wide. Since I was born I have not taken a drop of Beer of any brand whatsoever. Among my friends I am a different person when you talk of taking Alcoholic drinks.
I don't have any girl as of present. Since I was born I only had a single girl and we separated in 2016. She was the only lady I had sex with while in the University in a relationship which does not last a year.

The test showed that I have HEPATITIS B in the ACUTE state. I almost faint. I am a very straight forward person. I don't make friends as such. I am a Christian with the fear of God.

The Doctor said it can be treated. Since I lost my Mum I am just on my own.
I believe the story will be rewritten as that is not my portion.
The God that I serve.
The God MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLE MINISTRY
The God of D. K OLUKOYA

I have seen the story of many changed from BAD TO GOOD. THROUG GOD.
I BELIEVE IT IS SETTLED

Please what should I do. Please I need your help.

I NEED YOUR ADVICE AND ENLIGHTENMENT

Lalasticlala Myndd44. please help me.
Re: I Need You Urgent Advice. Please! by kunlesufyan(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
what exactly do you want?
Re: I Need You Urgent Advice. Please! by EYIBLESSN(m): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
kunlesufyan:
what exactly do you want?

I am confused I don't know what to do. I don't know how to go about it. I am penniless. please any advice. Links for the earlier treatment.
Re: I Need You Urgent Advice. Please! by falcon01: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
are you seeking help from God or from Nairalanders
Re: I Need You Urgent Advice. Please! by EYIBLESSN(m): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
falcon01:
are you seeking help from God or from Nairalanders

I need your advice.
Re: I Need You Urgent Advice. Please! by falcon01: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

I need your advice.
hustle for money and treat yourself

(1) (Reply)

How To Clean Oneself After Passing Out Faeces. / 5 Exciting Ways To Stay Hydrated Besides Water / How To Get Rid Of Acne (pimples)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.