Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

What Does It Mean To Be Still And Know That I Am God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean To Be Still And Know That I Am God? (455 Views)

What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be Still And Know That I Am God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
What does it mean to be still and know that I am God? What does it mean to be still? What does it mean to know that God is God?
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Still And Know That I Am God? by OtemSapien: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
It doesn't mean anything sensible. It's just one of the rantings of Yahweh, who is one of the children of God Almighty.
However, the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH gives us a reason why a god/goddess is not totally wrong if he or she claims to be God Almighty.

DOCTUFOS: Parables of Otem 19:21-27

21. Now do not judge the gods when they solely called themselves the Almighty God rather than a part of it. For many of them are confused concerning all the things they saw in their lucid dreams before they found themselves in the physical planets.
22. Now you humans, judge it yourself, if all you had before coming to existence on earth are just lucid dreams, would you take the things in your lucid dreams as realities in the long run?
23. For so were the gods who were not born. For all they saw before their existence in the physical realms were some communications with a being who made itself in the form of them and communicated with them.
24. And he told them to go and explore all the outer universe, rather than remaining forever in the inner universe.
25. And so did they fly out of their lucid dreams and came into the worlds of physicality.
26. And many of them held that they had a higher consciousness over them which they saw first in that lucid dream. But with time, they disbelieved the dream because they did not see the being who commanded them to explore anymore.
27. But that being who sent them to explore and make findings is God Almighty. And he has mixed up with all things and there is nothing which can be called God in isolation and there is nothing which is not a part of God. Therefore the summation of all things is God.

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Challenges Johnson Suleiman To A Debate / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sun. 12/11/2017) Does Our Worship Benefit God? / Seven Reasons Why A Child Of God Is An Overcomer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.