Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout (29535 Views)

Tompolo & His Crew Locate Illegal Oil Refinery Bayelsa (Photos) / EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud / Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Things will get complicated if he is harmed, let sleeping dogs lie
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by lawman88(m): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
[this APC government is not tired of propaganda. From reform IPOB, N-IPOB to re-formed RNDA. so shameful

1 Like

Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by Leez(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
python1:
Reformed Niger Delta Avengers go hear am today when the forced attachees arrive. Na today we go hear how dem be parasites wey dey chop "our" oyel money. grin grin grin.
grin grin
i hear say rat poison sales still dy boom for South West
whats up with that?
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by Leez(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
lawman88:
[this APC government is not tired of propaganda. From reform IPOB, N-IPOB to re-formed RNDA. so shameful
no one takes em serious anymore
all d recent ones dm drop have been DOA
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by ofuonyebi: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
just like maina, when the influential in govt. needs his services, tompolo will strangely surface in Abuja or even aso rock?

Nigerian security stop allowing urself for ridiculed....tighten up ur intelligence gathering..
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by LordAdam16: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
gberra:
.LordAdam16, whenever I talk you should listen.
Cross the Ts & dot the Is, there you have it. Just two days on after our heated argument, the reality is unravelling so fast.
Listen, NDA & their warlord Tompolo have been demystified. We only await how hard the FG shall squeeze some dem balls.

Seriously, how old are you?

So you actually believe that riff-raff Ezonebi. Chai, that political jobber looking for ways to keep his paycheck steady. He's doing nothing different from our resident NL BMC crew. Oya, mk una go arrest am na. Why una won still meet Avengers?

Arrest him, dismantle the NDA, then take all the glory.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by gberra: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jerrypolo:
[s]In a bid to arrest Tompolo, the federal military government might just be walking into an open trap set by the now defunct PANDEF. I call on the Federal military government led by General Mohammadu Buhari to let sleeping dogs lie.

The Niger Delta is a very fragile area like we all know. Yes there would be deaths and sacking of villages by the military but one thing I and most of us know, there are usually no winners when it comes to military operations in the oil rich Niger Delta.

Buhari leave Tompolo alone.[/s]
Shut your trap!.
FG has nothing to do with the creek roaches, what she needs is Tompolo's balls. His father was tortured to death yet no strand of hair was lost. Ask Tompolo to come out of hiding & watch his balls dangle in the air.
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
This government will continue this propaganda until escravos pipeline will go up in flames by Avengers

1 Like

Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by gberra: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

Seriously, how old are you?

So you actually believe that riff-raff Ezonebi. Chai, that political jobber looking for ways to keep his paycheck steady. He's doing nothing different from our resident NL BMC crew. Oya, mk una go arrest am na. Why una won still meet Avengers?

Arrest him, dismantle the NDA, then take all the glory.

-Lord

Listen, the unholy alliance between the NDA & some malicious elements of PANDEF is betraying the conscientious efforts of the FG to roll the ball for the development it had intended but ALAS! their game is up.
Lord Adam, tell Big Daddy to thread with caution.

1 Like

Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by Exclusive32: 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
una want go kill our security people abi?

1 Like

Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by Damdeyz(m): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Justice Fall On Them
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by Jerrypolo(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
gberra:
Shut your trap!.
FG has nothing to do with the creek roaches, what she needs is Tompolo's balls. His father was tortured to death yet no strand of hair was lost. Ask Tompolo to come out of hiding & watch his balls dangle in the air.

Lol!!!

No be Kanu matter be this o bro. we talking crude oil you talking nonsense.

You think it is everything you play politics with and go scot free?.

And for your enlightenment, the Federal military government knows where Tompolo is and are too scared to do shiii.

He attended his father's burial abi you no know?. Why didn't they storm the venue and arrest him?.

Stupid dumbo like you getting excited that they killed his father.
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by gberra: 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Lol!!!

No be Kanu matter be this o bro. we talking crude oil you talking nonsense.

You think it is everything you play politics with and go scot free?.

And for your enlightenment, the Federal military government knows where Tompolo is and are too scared to do shiii.

He attended his father's burial abi you no know?. Why didn't they storm the venue and arrest him?.

Stupid dumbo like you getting excited that they killed his father.
Don't you EVER be misled in believing the FG is scared of a FUGITIVE. The Federal Government is strategically plotting on him to avoid high collateral damage.
FYI the man with the striking resemblance at the funeral was Tompolo's brother.
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by nwabobo: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jerrypolo:
In a bid to arrest Tompolo, the federal military government might just be walking into an open trap set by the now defunct PANDEF. I call on the Federal military government led by General Mohammadu Buhari to let sleeping dogs lie.

The Niger Delta is a very fragile area like we all know. Yes there would be deaths and sacking of villages by the military but one thing I and most of us know, there are usually no winners when it comes to military operations in the oil rich Niger Delta.

Buhari leave Tompolo alone.

Words of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by LordAdam16: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
gberra:
Listen, the unholy alliance between the NDA & some malicious elements of PANDEF is betraying the conscientious efforts of the FG to roll the ball for the development it had intended but ALAS! their game is up.
Lord Adam, tell Big Daddy to thread with caution.

Stop speaking useless grammar.

RNDA started existing in August 2017. That's less than 3 months ago. Ezonebi has never headed any group in his life until he took money from the government to form a phony RNDA (like the FG did with R-IPOB and TRIPOB) and 9 phantom military coalitions.

Yet, this Ezonebi claims to know Tompolo's hideout and that Tompolo is behind NDA; and you are here masturbating. Just see how dem job u like jew man. Ezonebi is a conman and I admire his industry. E hustle sharp.

If the game is up, the government should do the needful and arrest Tompolo, dismantle NDA, and stop disturbing our peace with call for talks. Same talks that have continued for 1 year without tangible results.

Is it NDA that is stopping them from opening the Maritime University that Osibanjo promised would kick-off this month. Abi is it NDA that stopped them from funding the slush fund for the Ogoni cleanup. Cleanup that they flagged off since the beginning of the year and the government has refused to make its contribution so contractors can actually start the cleanup. What about the 14 other promises. Is it PANDEF that's stopping them?

You people are not serious. We've been patient and it seems you guys have taken it for granted.

Tell your people to arrest Tompolo abeg. Who e epp?! Dismantle NDA and stop all this gloating. I wonder what is holding you guys. Until then all I see is the FG quaking in their boots and hoping for someone to do a miracle and save them from the mess they created by themselves.

Just small press release, all of una don dey turn advisers and environmentalists. Keep your advice. Better still, shove it up your a$$. NDA no dey make noise. When it starts, it starts. There's a reason why the fireworks hasn't started. The id**t who ordered the stop of the PANDEF meeting knows why. He should as well make the final mistake and not ask Useni to clean his mess.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by Jerrypolo(m): 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
gberra:
Don't you EVER be misled in believing the FG is scared of a FUGITIVE. The Federal Government is strategically plotting on him to avoid high collateral damage.
FYI the man with the striking resemblance at the funeral was Tompolo's brother.

Bro, you no know the guy reach me. Believe me when I say no one in his family shares a resemblance with him let alone striking. He is the only thin man among them. The rest are heavily pregnant.

You talk about collateral damage like say na Osama bin Tompolo dem wan go catch. The only "Damage" they are scared of is the one I have stated before.

Buhari should not allow people like you deceive him. Militants wan dance one corner with Nigeria again and the Army will unfortunately be the DJ pon the wheels of steel. #NoWinners
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by tempest01(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Reformed NDA formed by SSS to discredit NDA

1 Like

Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by Damsdab(m): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by LordAdam16: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Bro, you no know the guy reach me. Believe me when I say no one in his family shares a resemblance with him let alone striking. He is the only thin man among them. The rest are heavily pregnant.

You talk about collateral damage like say na Osama bin Tompolo dem wan go catch. The only "Damage" they are scared of is the one I have stated before.

Buhari should not allow people like you deceive him. Militants wan dance one corner with Nigeria again and the Army will unfortunately be the DJ pon the wheels of steel. #NoWinners

Abeg make una allow them deceive Buhari. The old soldier no kuku get sense.

Na so dem deceive am last year with all the hailing. New sheriff in town. No one can fight the government and win. Buhari will handle them like the Maitatsine rebels. In the end, them crawl enter their holes when water pass garri level.

If he wants to go at it again, free am. The last one benefit the boys. This one own no go different.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by asawanathegreat(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
Badest dude.
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by deafeyez: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
tempest01:
Reformed NDA formed by SSS to discredit NDA

They want to make ND chaos again. Tompolo dey sleep somebody dey go worry am.

No wahala.

Na so e happen for one state till today d person no dey to talk wetin happen.
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by Jerrypolo(m): 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

Abeg make una allow them deceive Buhari. The old soldier no kuku get sense.

Na so dem deceive am last year with all the hailing. New sheriff in town. No one can fight the government and win. Buhari will handle them like the Maitatsine rebels. In the end, them crawl enter their holes when water pass garri level.

If he wants to go at it again, free am. The last one benefit the boys. This one own no go different.

-Lord

They fail heavily to understand that in the creeks, you can't beat the boys at their game. Especially now when Governors like Wike and Dickson go support them to gain political currency.

Any mistake now by bubu will be disastrous to our fragile and Ill managed economy.
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=python1 post=62126475]Reformed Niger Delta Avengers go hear am today when the forced attachees arrive. Na today we go hear how dem be parasites wey dey chop "our" oyel money. grin grin grin.[/quote
Guy keep working hard,your payment would be increased...
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
python1:
Reformed Niger Delta Avengers go hear am today when the forced attachees arrive. Na today we go hear how dem be parasites wey dey chop "our" oyel money. grin grin grin.
The more you attack the igbos the more your pay would increase
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by python1: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
snoopylinus:

The more you attack the igbos the more your pay would increase
Yes, that's the drill. My payment is calculated on the basis of the number of words cheesy. As it stands now, I will soon be on my way to the bank for my pay.
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by python1: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=snoopylinus post=62136224][/quote]
Before nko?
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by LordAdam16: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jerrypolo:

They fail heavily to understand that in the creeks, you can't beat the boys at their game. Especially now when Governors like Wike and Dickson go support them to gain political currency.

Any mistake now by bubu will be disastrous to our fragile and Ill managed economy.

If they fail to understand even after last year, we are all too willing to explain it to them again.

I don't think that it is a coincidence that the US met with PANDEF leadership in middle of October to get a feel about our concerns and know about our 2019 election plans, then someone from Abuja decides to scuttle the first PANDEF meeting after that US-PANDEF deliberation two weeks later.

And no one in Abuja has the guts to name the cowardly f**l that authorized the interference. So our international partners can know exactly how insincere the Buhari administration is. The call for dialog with NDA is simply face-saving.

It wouldn't be surprising if they think they're fooling anyone with their adolescent show of shame. They have a history of trying to rile our feathers. That's how Hammond warned them last year not to send troops to the SS, they ignored it and hundreds drowned like fowls.

They should bring it on and stop the current charade.

-Lord
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by gberra: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

Stop speaking useless grammar.

RNDA started existing in August 2017. That's less than 3 months ago. Ezonebi has never headed any group in his life until he took money from the government to form a phony RNDA (like the FG did with R-IPOB and TRIPOB) and 9 phantom military coalitions.

Yet, this Ezonebi claims to know Tompolo's hideout and that Tompolo is behind NDA; and you are here masturbating. Just see how dem job u like jew man. Ezonebi is a conman and I admire his industry. E hustle sharp.

If the game is up, the government should do the needful and arrest Tompolo, dismantle NDA, and stop disturbing our peace with call for talks. Same talks that have continued for 1 year without tangible results.

Is it NDA that is stopping them from opening the Maritime University that Osibanjo promised would kick-off this month. Abi is it NDA that stopped them from funding the slush fund for the Ogoni cleanup. Cleanup that they flagged off since the beginning of the year and the government has refused to make its contribution so contractors can actually start the cleanup. What about the 14 other promises. Is it PANDEF that's stopping them?

You people are not serious. We've been patient and it seems you guys have taken it for granted.

Tell your people to arrest Tompolo abeg. Who e epp?! Dismantle NDA and stop all this gloating. I wonder what is holding you guys. Until then all I see is the FG quaking in their boots and hoping for someone to do a miracle and save them from the mess they created by themselves.

Just small press release, all of una don dey turn advisers and environmentalists. Keep your advice. Better still, shove it up your a$$. NDA no dey make noise. When it starts, it starts. There's a reason why the fireworks hasn't started. The id**t who ordered the stop of the PANDEF meeting knows why. He should as well make the final mistake and not ask Useni to clean his mess.

-Lord
LordAdam, Don't joke no more. Information reaching me is that NDA has become a powerless mushroom cell. The Military surveillance in the last 6 months has had a well detailed Intel on the nooks & crannies of the region.
Ezenobi or not, he is a willing tool, nonetheless the cooperation of boyloaf & Ayiri in particular is worthy of note.
It would rather be advisable to the GEJ/Tompolo's NDA not to revive hostilities. They had better lay low & allow Edwin Clark & the representing traditional heads finalise the consultations, dialogue & agreements on the cards.
Resources will be deployed to the sites for the clean up after profiling is completed. FG counterpart funding is already available.
Big daddy must stop shielding Tompolo, warn him!
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
I can't imagine he has not been found
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by gberra: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Much of what you don't know is killing you. The Military cannot just swoop on state government residential areas without an uproar.
Tompolo is in state government asylum & when his tracks are well uncovered, there will be no stopping smoking him out.
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by Jerrypolo(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

If they fail to understand even after last year, we are all too willing to explain it to them again.

I don't think that it is a coincidence that the US met with PANDEF leadership in middle of October to get a feel about our concerns and know about our 2019 election plans, then someone from Abuja decides to scuttle the first PANDEF meeting after that US-PANDEF deliberation two weeks later.

And no one in Abuja has the guts to name the cowardly f**l that authorized the interference. So our international partners can know exactly how insincere the Buhari administration is. The call for dialog with NDA is simply face-saving.

It wouldn't be surprising if they think they're fooling anyone with their adolescent show of shame. They have a history of trying to rile our feathers. That's how Hammond warned them last year not to send troops to the SS, they ignored it and hundreds drowned like fowls.

They should bring it on and stop the current charade.

-Lord

Always undermining the people of the Niger Delta and calling us PR**KS. You were given an entire year to man up and stake your claims. You blew it and now you are talking about dialogue? What was the one year for? Recess?.

Yeah we might be PR**KS, but this time we got their a$$3s to screw. Gberra get in here. let the kabooom start.
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by higherpower: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jerrypolo:
In a bid to arrest Tompolo, the federal military government might just be walking into an open trap set by the now defunct PANDEF. I call on the Federal military government led by General Mohammadu Buhari to let sleeping dogs lie.

Buhari leave Tompolo alone.

Can we also let Boko Haram leader Shekau be? Sometimes, u allow your emotions to betray your sense of reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Task Force Arrests 76 Hoodlums In One Night At Oshodi (Photos) / Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend / NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.