Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout (29537 Views)

Tompolo & His Crew Locate Illegal Oil Refinery Bayelsa (Photos) / EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud / Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by higherpower: 7:12am On Nov 07, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Where is the sense I asked you to bring?.

How can you identify sense when you don't have one?
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2017
ogaJona:
I can bet with bobrisky's life that this is an organized trap, dem no go come back alive
The same idea came to my head, but I saw no sense in the fact that these guy wants to kill a bunch of soldiers, and suffer serious calamity that will behalf lives and properties in their region.
Re: Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout by Jerrypolo(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
docadams:

I am from Delta State. I am not sure what the FG spends on oil prospecting in any part of the country impacts on what comes to Delta State. So why should I be more concerned with that than how my state government utilizes the resources accruing to the state?

Moreover, are you scared Borno state will one day become an oil producing state?

Monies that should be used to develop agriculture, provide jobs and sustain the economy. And you are there happy asking if I am scared. Any reasonable person would.

http://www.naijadailies.com/News/Nigeria/EXPLOSIVE-REVELATION-3-Billion-US-Dollars-Wasted-Yet-No-Drop-Of-Oil-Found-In-The-North-As-Buhari-Refuses-To-Give-Up-4716501

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend / NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport / Lagos Task Force Arrests 76 Hoodlums In One Night At Oshodi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.