Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,594 members, 7,958,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Pls.i Need Help With My Driving! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls.i Need Help With My Driving! (955 Views)

I'm Paying: Need Help In Getting My Driving License In A Week Or Two / Failed My Driving Test Yesterday - Any Instructors/examiners On Here? / Confused On Which Car To Use To Start My Driving Cos Of Lagos Traffic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls.i Need Help With My Driving! by Ncsamuel(m): 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hello nairalanders. This is my first time on this section. The issue is i just finished learning how to drive (manual) in a driving school. My instructor later promised to teach me with an automatic transmission car just once later during the week. This man usually screams at us whenever we make mistakes while driving and its sooooooo confusing although he is a good teacher. So i would like to make the most of the opportunity.... Hence i need an 'expo' before hand. My question is HOW CAN ONE CHANGE GEAR WHILE DRIVING WITH AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION CAR SINCE THERES NO CLUTCH PEDAL? Thanks
Re: Pls.i Need Help With My Driving! by Femsyn(m): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
Driving with an automatic gear is generally easier than the manual gear. You don't need to change gears while on motion unlike the manual transmission. Once the gear is set on "D", which is Drive, it continues in a forward motion. All you need do is steer the steering and step on the brakes if need be.

Y'all have an upper hand having learnt driving using manual transmission. You will see how less tedious it is to drive with an automatic transmission, unlike manual.
Re: Pls.i Need Help With My Driving! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ncsamuel:
Hello nairalanders. This is my first time on this section. The issue is i just finished learning how to drive (manual) in a driving school. My instructor later promised to teach me with an automatic transmission car just once later during the week. This man usually screams at us whenever we make mistakes while driving and its sooooooo confusing although he is a good teacher. So i would like to make the most of the opportunity.... Hence i need an 'expo' before hand. My question is HOW CAN ONE CHANGE GEAR WHILE DRIVING WITH AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION CAR SINCE THERES NO CLUTCH PEDAL? Thanks
for now,u don't need to change gear in automatic car,just put the gear to D,it move by itself

(1) (Reply)

Infiniti Unveils 2019 SUV With Radical New Engine Tech (photos) / Opel Frontera 1995 Model For Sale / Sienna 1999 Model Gear Box Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.