Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Single Mum-35-stripped Unclad After She Was Caught Stealing Milk For Her Baby - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Single Mum-35-stripped Unclad After She Was Caught Stealing Milk For Her Baby (2432 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mum-35-stripped Unclad After She Was Caught Stealing Milk For Her Baby by rizzyrozz: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
A 35-year-old single mother was stripped unclad by some angry mob after she was caught stealing milk powder for her baby from a grocery shop this morning in Kintale, Uganda.

Watch Video:; https://royalsgist.com/2017/11/06/photos-students-gather-mourn-7-colleagues-died-road-accident/

Re: Single Mum-35-stripped Unclad After She Was Caught Stealing Milk For Her Baby by lalanice(f): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
y is stripping ppl n!ked d only punishment these perverts now have fr offenders
Re: Single Mum-35-stripped Unclad After She Was Caught Stealing Milk For Her Baby by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tearful... .
Re: Single Mum-35-stripped Unclad After She Was Caught Stealing Milk For Her Baby by dyze(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
@caught stealing milk powder for her baby.

Is the above not enough reason for just one sensible person to save her the shame?

Yes, what she did is wrong but would she allow her baby die of hunger!!!

Just wish I could help as many people as possible in my lifetime.
Re: Single Mum-35-stripped Unclad After She Was Caught Stealing Milk For Her Baby by Silvermoney: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
We can't always believe the stories concocted by these desperate bloggers.
I'm not sure people can be so inhumane. Perhaps the real story is different.
Re: Single Mum-35-stripped Unclad After She Was Caught Stealing Milk For Her Baby by muller101(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sugar coated story from an hungry blogger
Re: Single Mum-35-stripped Unclad After She Was Caught Stealing Milk For Her Baby by Lordspicy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
Heartlessness....was she supposed 2 let her baby starve?
Re: Single Mum-35-stripped Unclad After She Was Caught Stealing Milk For Her Baby by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed By Nairabet Owned By Akin Alabi / Shooting Currently Ongoing In Badore Road Ajah / Inside Life!! Man Arrested For Raping Two Goats To Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.