Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Please! Make No Payments To Lastra Geoservices Ltd O! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please! Make No Payments To Lastra Geoservices Ltd O! (844 Views)

Raging Battle Between Schlumberger And Geoservices / Urgent Geoservices Interview / Who Know Lastra Geoservices Ltd In Ph/warri(oil / Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please! Make No Payments To Lastra Geoservices Ltd O! by umoh007(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2007
Hi! Nairaland Forum, some time last year i got this interview invitation, i would love to share the expernice with you guys. sadly i made some payments, please shine your eyes!! don't fall a VICTIM O! Ref.Our vacancies advert in Guardian newspapers of tuesday 5th september 2006 and the subsequent collation,screaning and consideration of CVs.
You are here by invited for inteview and requested to know the following :

That interview is slated for saturday 30th september 2006,10:00am at Petroleum Training Institute Confrence centre,Effurun Warri,Delta State.\

That Medical and swimming tests will be conducted same -day at (SPDC)Shell Petroleum Development Company clinic and swimming pool,Ogunu-Warri.

That you are to pay (#1.750=)one thousand seven hundred and fifty naira only as cost of medical laboratory and swimming tests facilities of contracted consultant firm handling the above mention tests.

That payment be made at Bank PHB:Account Name: LASTRA GEO. Account number:066200000884.Before tuesday 25th september 2006.

That you are advised NOT to pay for the above tests if you are not an average swimmer, as swimming is a prerequisite of our employment.

That the panel will not interview candidate{s} with police extract/report and sworn affidavit inlieu of originals of academic qualifications.

Accept my congratulations

Human Resources Manager,
Lastra Geoservices Ltd.,
Portharcourt/Warri Nigeria.
Tel:08068467976 ( up till date their phone number has travelled,it is not available o!!!)

(1) (Reply)

Support Engineer Position At Information Services Company / Fidelity Bank Interview / Schlumberger It Test Format.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.