Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Fidelity Bank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Interview (848 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Fidelity Bank Recruitment Coming Soon!! / Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Interview by prometheus(m): 11:09am On May 14, 2007
Dear Nairalanders, A friend of mine has an interview with Fidelity Bank in Abuja but he doesn't know what to expect from them during the interview i.e. the questions and what the interview will be like. Please anybody with an idea shuold please help. The interview is coming up tomorrow[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color].
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview by Sumone: 1:11pm On May 14, 2007
Hi All,

Promethus pls Is the interview for the test written on the 6th of may? pls was he contacted for the interview or they pasted the list of successful candidates i also wrote the test.
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview by prometheus(m): 7:45pm On May 14, 2007
He was contacted through txt msg. I also wrote the test on the fifth of may but has not been called. gud luck.
Re: Fidelity Bank Interview by Sumone: 8:40pm On May 15, 2007
Thanks for replying i appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Free Sms Is Real / Who Else Was Invited? / Logical Reasoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.