Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

2017 Expenditure Obligation Ranking For The 36 States In Nigeria (Pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2017 Expenditure Obligation Ranking For The 36 States In Nigeria (Pictured) (16424 Views)

Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Expenditure Obligation Ranking For The 36 States In Nigeria (Pictured) by Okoyiboz3: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ooni:
Sometimes i regret coming from my tribe

always coming first from the bottom...what a shame

Shibuke, stop hiding under a Yoruba moniker to deny your flatheaded ancestors.

I know you're ashamed of being a pig and idiot, but it doesn't mean you should deny 3M of your ancestors who died so that you can be alive to disgrace yourself online.

12 Likes

Re: 2017 Expenditure Obligation Ranking For The 36 States In Nigeria (Pictured) by totorimi: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
When you have financially loss making states, you close them down and merge them to the viable ones or you stop spoon feeding them, let them think out side the box on how to survive. Federal structure is the problem.

Let the regional structure be and let them fend for themselves. The present structure is robbing Peter to pay Paul kind of thing which breads imbalance and the cry for self determination. You cannot say you dont want brewery or Pig farm in your state and then you use the tax collected from a state that allows brewery and pig farming to go and develop another state in the name of federal allocation.
Re: 2017 Expenditure Obligation Ranking For The 36 States In Nigeria (Pictured) by maasoap(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
HAH:
Why spent more than you can afford,they are always in deficit., instead of cutting their coat according to their size. They mostly borrow to cover the deficit and leave debt to unborn generations.

There should be a law that debt must be paid by the governors or President that borrowed them and tenors should not be more than their tenure
Believe me, they didn't really borrow to cover the deficit, they actually borrowed huge loan like two or three times to finance white elephant projects. Having borrowed the money, the price of crude fell and their current meagre monthly allocations are now being used to pay the debt.
Take for instance, Osun State has been blacklisted, can't borrow kobo for now.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Expenditure Obligation Ranking For The 36 States In Nigeria (Pictured) by Hivazinc: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
timilehin007:

Wake up early morning..make sure at least b4 5AM u are done with every necessary things..then login to NAIRALAND keep refreshing for latest topic as they hits front page in interval of seconds...expecially if u are jobless mehnnnnnnnn if u don't make 1st or 2nd position to comment Bro it's a failure o

This is not what I asked! you are talking about comment
Re: 2017 Expenditure Obligation Ranking For The 36 States In Nigeria (Pictured) by timilehin007(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hivazinc:

This is not what I asked! you are talking about comment
You said 'to make front page' if you don't drop comment how would u make FP
Re: 2017 Expenditure Obligation Ranking For The 36 States In Nigeria (Pictured) by Harrynight(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
my heart bleeds for my dear Akwa Ibom State!

Gov Udom why??
Re: 2017 Expenditure Obligation Ranking For The 36 States In Nigeria (Pictured) by tempest01(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Take away oil money and watch these states crumble
Re: 2017 Expenditure Obligation Ranking For The 36 States In Nigeria (Pictured) by tempest01(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
Harrynight:
my heart bleeds for my dear Akwa Ibom State!

Gov Udom why??

Udom is not to blame..

He should take steps to reduce recurrent expenditure and simultaneously increase IGR though.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Expenditure Obligation Ranking For The 36 States In Nigeria (Pictured) by Ofemannnu: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
40ng:
@VIVIANGIST

Only 4 out of 36 states in Nigeria can meet their recurrent expenditure obligation without resorting to debts. #StateOfStates

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/nigeria-2017-expenditure-obligation-ranking-for-36-states-picture/

cC; lalasticlala
lol
Re: 2017 Expenditure Obligation Ranking For The 36 States In Nigeria (Pictured) by cosby02(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
post=62128243:

How about southwest or you want to use no man's land to cover face?
lagos is beside Imo na...Ode

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Expenditure Obligation Ranking For The 36 States In Nigeria (Pictured) by 2n2k(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Keneking:
Nonsense stats.

Lagos State is heavily indebted angry angry

Turn the table topsy turvy with States with the "Most Outstanding Performance in Debt" and see Lagos at the Top

The total debt of lagos is just its ten (10) months revenue and just 52 months of its surplus income.

Lenders will be willing to give more loans to such borrower.
Re: 2017 Expenditure Obligation Ranking For The 36 States In Nigeria (Pictured) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
cosby02:

lagos is beside Imo na...Ode
Papa gi Ode

Anu, be proud of Osun and your backward states swimming in debts, Lagos economy it's in hands of all tribes.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Expenditure Obligation Ranking For The 36 States In Nigeria (Pictured) by Gotze1: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
post=62131073:

Papa gi Ode

Anu, be proud of Osun and your backward states swimming in debts, Lagos economy it's in hands of all tribes.
No, in the hand of bini people, Mr nomanlander or binilander.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Expenditure Obligation Ranking For The 36 States In Nigeria (Pictured) by cosby02(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
post=62131073:

Papa gi Ode

your generation na mumu....kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Expenditure Obligation Ranking For The 36 States In Nigeria (Pictured) by InvertedHammer: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Keneking:
Nonsense stats.

Lagos State is heavily indebted angry angry

Turn the table topsy turvy with States with the "Most Outstanding Performance in Debt" and see Lagos at the Top

Statistics are numbers.

Pick the data you want, rearrange and analyze to fit any preconceived notion.

We need debt-to-income ratio, interest on debt, etc. to be able to determine viable states.

/
Re: 2017 Expenditure Obligation Ranking For The 36 States In Nigeria (Pictured) by Obere4u: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Am proud of my state Anambra.
In the 4 years we will be on the green path if and only if obaino is allowed to continue.
But am afraid as from 2022. Because only criminals will come out to contest

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Expenditure Obligation Ranking For The 36 States In Nigeria (Pictured) by reccy(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
God bless my Governor.
Re: 2017 Expenditure Obligation Ranking For The 36 States In Nigeria (Pictured) by totit: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
40ng:
@VIVIANGIST

Only 4 out of 36 states in Nigeria can meet their recurrent expenditure obligation without resorting to debts. #StateOfStates

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/nigeria-2017-expenditure-obligation-ranking-for-36-states-picture/

cC; lalasticlala
Lobatan shocked

Katsina,Kanu,Lagos and PH on green : cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Assents To The Bill Amending The Deep Offshore Act / Boss Mustapha: Buhari Asked FIRS To Tax Digital Transactions / FG Pays ASUU Half Salary For October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.