Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,296 members, 7,867,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Thoughts On Last Week's Tragedy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Thoughts On Last Week's Tragedy (305 Views)

How Sammie Okposo Collapsed Twice In Last Week Before His Death / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" / Kingtblakhoc Lost All His Family Members Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts On Last Week's Tragedy by Thestylishdocto(f): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hello dearies, happy new week to all of us. Am actually writting this post from the theatre lounge, as i have a few minutes before the next procedure will begin.
Last week was very emotional for me. Aside the fact that I am naturally so emotional,
we lost a patient ( a colleague from another hospital).
Loosing a patient is very heavy and trying, mainly because I have dealt with a loss before and it keeps taking me back to that moment and also because you have had time to bond with your patients that you feel the pain when they pass on.

I can't discuss the diagnosis or what happened here because its confidential but I won't fail to share what I took away from it with you.
As his pulse vanished after repeated efforts to resuscitate him............ http://diaryofastylishdoctor..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Late Chinua Achebe Honoured In Google Doodle / "Hood" New Jam By Yours Truly - Shady Moderino (photo) / The Petit Paris Cafe & Style Avenue Shopping Party 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.