Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual (31040 Views)

Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' / Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Newsmic: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
Popular Nigerian fashion stylist, Yomi Casual, has reacted to rumours about his sexuality, IGBERETV reports.

A few days ago, some social media users claimed Yomi is gay. In a post shared on his Instagram page today, the fashion designer countered the claims while raining curses on himself if it were indeed true that he's into men.

He said if the rumors are false, may the same curse befall those peddling the rumours. His post reads;

''It is always easy for friends and family to reach out and always say, "Ignore them... Silence is golden... they will get tired and move on to the next person." But I am the one wearing the shoes, and I am the one feeling all pains and damages to my reputation as a father, husband, and businessman.

Coming out of church today and having reflected on all the lies against me, I want to say I am not too good a Christian who would turn and take a slap on the other cheek. Enough is enough. Should I Omoniyi, Olorunyomi Makun be gay or nurse any single idea of sleeping with a fellow man, may death take me before my time, may everything that God has blessed me with be taken away from me. May I not prosper in anything I lay my hands to do. May failure become my portion in everything that concerns me till death.

On the other hand, if these are fabrications borne out of envy, jealousy, wickedness, and insecurities, I pray for the same God to vindicate me. May those of you who enjoy and share such lies against me be also entertained with the pain you bring to my family. May that thing that has kept you jobless remain in your lives till death. Today, i pronounce death, doom, and destruction on anyone who would continue to incite lies designed to assassinate my character. I also pronounce the same on those who fall and fly with it without confirmation.

MAY ALL THESE CURSES RETURN TO ME IF I AM TRULY GAY. Enough is enough!

Note: As you come here to say NO BLOG MENTIONED YOUR NAME, but some of you remembered to tag me or put in a comment with my name in their comment sessions... May you and your entire family suffer from depression and untimely death!''

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnb6hTyIxjG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by tillaman(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lol

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Moh247: 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
sad

We need social media regulations

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Romanoff(f): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
There's a menace of gay men deceiving women into marriage these days due to the stigma placed on homosexuals in Nigeria.

However, until the spouse catches the person in the act and confesses it or someone else with evidence accuses the person, it's dangerous to just go about damaging people's names with unfounded accusations.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by thesicilian: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lol. Whether gay or not no concern us. You people should keep it to yourselves.

22 Likes

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Righteousness2(m): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
Good one from Mr. Yomi Casual to Publicly and boldly come out .

Being gay , lesbian or what they call it is at odd with GOD and Science.
It is an act Evil, abomination and Wickedness.

It does not Matter the country or personality that is advancing it or engaged in it, it is evil, disgusting and abominable. Infact it quickly provokes the Wrath of GOD on Humanity.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
Seeking others validation and opinions to live ur best moments on earth will only earn u down and regrets in the long run!

12 Likes

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Lionmachala(m): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
My God answer ur prayer.. may I hear u say amen

10 Likes

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by irunoko(m): 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
Moh247:
We need social media regulations
like seriously

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by We4all: 12:12am On Jan 16, 2023
Those curses are watery becaise they were typed and not pronounced with the tongue.. Even at that, the curses does not exonerate him. I have seen people who were guilty but swore on the lives of their children. He is friends with Alex and IK; who are supposedly bisexual. So, it is natural for people to also tag him as gay.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by sunnysunny69(m): 3:37am On Jan 16, 2023
How damaging can this be if it’s a lie. Some people will sit down in their home with a mobile phone with internet and destroy another person with cook up lies !

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by PellsKodak: 9:33am On Jan 16, 2023
Curse no dey work undecided undecided
If curse dey work
Students wey dey thief fellow students things for boarding schools and universities for don die na undecided undecided undecided
I remember how many times I thief my neighbor peak milk then undecided undecided undecided
And how many times Dem thief my provisions too undecided
Curse no dey work
Bros go Siddon
You be gaybriel undecided undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Akfrenzy(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2023
grin when they can't get to u directly, they'll go for ur brother

AY'S family name is being dragged to the mud by 3vil bloggers and their fake news peddlers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by bigdammyj: 9:33am On Jan 16, 2023
Noted.
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by WhisperedNoise: 9:33am On Jan 16, 2023
In my opinion, this guy should just ignore the rumors. The truth always comes out. Nigerian bloggers love controversy. They love as the Makun family is coming out with all their strength to deny the allegations.

Don't give in in them. If you can, release an official statement and continue living your life. Within a few days or weeks at most, another sensational story would've swept yours away.

Social media short term memory. Very short.

Modified:
Last week, Pastor Davidi Ibiyemoye said couples should abstain from sex during fasting. Bloggers saw an avenue to exaggerate his words. The man ignored them. The news is dead.

Many pastors know that you don't give bloggers headlines. Just ignore them. Within a week, they'll move on to another prey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Teeroyzimma: 9:33am On Jan 16, 2023
Is it true he has been knacking Alex Ekubo behind the scenes

If you vote for APC this coming elections may kidnappers hijack your motor midway of your journey.

8 years no be 8 weeks, we can't allow another 8 years to waste.

7 Likes

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by handsomeyinka(m): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2023
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Salvation2: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2023
Being gay, lesbian, Bisexual etc. is evil and must not been seen or heard among true believers/Christians. We must study the Bible to know what the standard is but unfortunately, that's not so today! Alot feel they are too busy to study His word and to learn about the King of Glory!! Incredible India!!!

This is the same reason why I feel so bad for so many people who fill the option "Christian" when asked their religion. Alot do not study their Bible at all knowing fully well, that we are in the last days...

The Bible clearly tells us not to curse anyone but to bless them. It tells us to pray for our enemies, give them water, cloth them and even feed them when they are hungry. JESUS CHRIST made us to understand that when we do that, we will be pilling coals of FIRE upon their HEADS. Bible also says that God will take vengeance all by Himself!!!

Proverbs 3: 30 & 33
30: Do not accuse anyone for no reason, when they have done u no harm.
33: The Lord's curse is in the house of the wicked, but He blesses the home of the righteous...

Let's face the facts. Alot have died. Alot will still die before this month runs out. Let's turn around today and know this great God who sent His only Son Jesus Christ to die for our sins. Let's submit to Him today and accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and personal saviour. God bless u all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Kingzy4real: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2023
Righteousness exalt a nation but sin is a reproach to any nation

4 Likes

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Olastep(m): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2023
This is getting serious
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Phils: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2023
Talking as if he had earlier announced his actual time of death.

This kind prayer no dey work. If man dey enter your eyes, just repent. Nobody can stop you from making friends with perceived gays, but try as much to counsel them in closet.

5 Likes

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Kajaard: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2023
The Makun family fall my hand by even giving these gossips a response.

There are things you don't bother coming to the public to defend yourselves.

These bloggers are fools and no response should be given to them

21 Likes

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Kingluqman(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2023
If you are a gay, what's people's business. Shebi it is your own Wahala.

grin

3 Likes

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2023
The biggest turn off for me is homosexuality

3 Likes

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by FashionCookie(f): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2023
Nigeria is a difficult place with mostly wicked citizens. The social media is not helping in anyway...I read comments here about something that happened to an acquaintance weeks ago and I realized how wicked and callous we can be. People just bring up stories and comment on issues without knowing the real situation of things.
Very bad...

5 Likes

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2023
It's well
Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by Imstrong2(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2023
I don't really bother about what people say about me.....

Ronaldo

6 Likes

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by handsomeyinka(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2023
Righteousness2:
Good one from Mr. Yomi Casual to Publicly and boldly come out .

Being gay , lesbian or what they call it is at odd with GOD and Science.
It is an act Evil, abomination and Wickedness.

It does not Matter the country or personality that is advancing it or engaged in it, it is evil, disgusting and abominable. Infact it quickly provokes the Wrath of GOD on Humanity.
You are absolutely right on this righteousness..

We still they wait for you for this joint ooo.

Your beer still Dey here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual by seanwilliam(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2023
Hmmm

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] / Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos / Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.