Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production (32261 Views)

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by akiOYIBO: 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Chidex2442:
As I saw obasanjo I knew corruption is gradually stepping into the entertainment industry...... pls no body should come for me I'm not feeling fine today
grin shocked cheesy grin shocked cheesy grin shocked cheesy
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by PurestBoy(m): 12:22am On Nov 07, 2017
Sleyanya1:
smiley

Spiff (Samuel Ajibola) is truly favoured by God. I'm sure he wasn't meant to be the 'Center of attention' in the Johnsons (Initially he wasn't even added to display group photo...) But somehow it became obvious that people like me enjoy watching the comedy because of him.

Who God don bless, nothing can stop.

Infact he's the one Iove watching most because of the clownish and serious way he interprets his role, he misinterprets Proverbs and idioms like an episode when the father said they should let the cat out of the bag and he went ahead searching every bags for cat. I just gave up

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by PurestBoy(m): 12:24am On Nov 07, 2017
akiOYIBO:

grin shocked cheesy grin shocked cheesy grin shocked cheesy

People around you should take away internet device from you till your doctor certifies you OK

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by Rick9(m): 12:44am On Nov 07, 2017
E no funny abeg
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by Kaymaxine(m): 5:49am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That comedy skit was unflavoured, relatively crude and everything opposite of funny.
The only thing promoted in it was Godfatherism.

Baba's pidgin was so caustic and lacked fluidity, Ajibola himself overacted.

I still wonder what type of boredom made Obasanjo stoop so low as to feature in such backstreet piece of shallowness.
Easy Tiger!!!
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by Maradona98: 5:50am On Nov 07, 2017
CEEcey:
Obasanjo has always been an actor, it just took him a long time to discover his talent

He made a mockery of what democracy should be in Nigeria, He is the cause of our problem in this country.

Hope you starting to get orgasm.
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by airex(m): 6:36am On Nov 07, 2017
swazpedro:
E no still sweet
Idiot. Go add sugar make e sweet. Which one u don do wey dey interesting?
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by vikkeee(m): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That comedy skit was unflavoured, relatively crude and everything opposite of funny.
Damn

I still wonder what type of boredom made Obasanjo stoop so low as to feature in such backstreet piece of shallowness.
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by homesteady(m): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2017
LesbianBoy:
That their last born in "The johnsons" her brezz is getting big o!

Nigerian guys sef angry

TF!!!!! grin grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by ugolinze123(m): 7:27am On Nov 07, 2017
LesbianBoy:
That their last born in "The johnsons" her brezz is getting big o!

Nigerian guys sef angry

describing u in one word "PERVERT"
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by biolex000008: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2017
JennyJuggs:

His roles are annoying. I just don't gbadu him at all.
mtchew he is sha making his money
na u know u keep on condemning wat u cant do
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by swazpedro(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2017
airex:
Idiot. Go add sugar make e sweet. Which one u don do wey dey interesting?

Who this faceless komu dey call idiot, I no blame you, for say you get data to watch am, you for concur.. Not carrying your empty brain up and down and calling people idiot.
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2017
dis OBJ banza tho... the guy no smile truout d skit

Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by princessbarmie: 10:13am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Haba this is too much kilode!
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by Sleyanya1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
PurestBoy:

Infact he's the one Iove watching most because of the clownish and serious way he interprets his role, he misinterprets Proverbs and idioms like an episode when the father said they should let the cat out of the bag and he went ahead searching every bags for cat. I just gave up

Hahahahahaa.. True Brov. He lives his roles. grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by airex(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
swazpedro:

Who this faceless komu dey call idiot, I no blame you, for say you get data to watch am, you for concur.. Not carrying your empty brain up and down and calling people idiot.
Odé..oponu like you.. I no blame you, Na d fool wey give you d opportunity to use Internet I blame
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by swazpedro(m): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
airex:
Odé..oponu like you.. I no blame you, Na d fool wey give you d opportunity to use Internet I blame

I no blame you Sha... Make small pikin dey worry you till I mistakenly see you... See as you type plenty thing dey run mouth like woman... If you quote or mention me again person wey you like pass for your family go die
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by airex(m): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
swazpedro:

I no blame you Sha... Make small pikin dey worry you till I mistakenly see you... See as you type plenty thing dey run mouth like woman... If you quote or mention me again person wey you like pass for your family go die
See this stupid rejected piece of shit. E be like say you no like yourself. You don't know whom you're playing with either. Na you I go start with...
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by airex(m): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
swazpedro:

Thunder fire you there
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by swazpedro(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
airex:
See this stupid rejected piece of shit. E be like say you no like yourself. You don't know whom you're playing with either. Na you I go start with...

U chose fine.... I will just ignore you after this
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by airex(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
swazpedro:

U chose fine.... I will just ignore you after this
Uban ka there...
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by akiOYIBO: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2017
PurestBoy:

People around you should take away internet device from you till your doctor certifies you OK
kiss grin kiss grin shocked kiss grin shocked kiss grin shocked kiss grin shocked
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by Realali(f): 1:57am On Nov 15, 2017
swazpedro:

Who be bad Belle... I talk true, you say bad Belle.. Did you watch the video? Abi you dey reason with your kidney?

Ain't calling you bad beller bro am referring to South Africa not you... And point of correction am not reason with my kidney ok?
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by swazpedro(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2017
Realali:

Ain't calling you bad beller bro am referring to South Africa not you... And point of correction am not reason with my kidney ok?

OK.. Truce, but you did quote me, the reason I replied... But since I like ur picture, no problem grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production by Bomi(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote]Obasanjo has always been an actor, it just took him a long time to discover his talent

He made a mockery of what democracy should be in Nigeria, He is the cause of our problem in this country.[/quote
Obj has been a living legend! He is on his own as far as politics is concern in Africa!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Karen Igho Shares Photo With Her Husband / Charles Okocha's Bullet Wounds Photos (Graphic) / Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.