Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years (32433 Views)

EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes / Michael Emenalo Appointed As Monaco Sporting Director Weeks After Chelsea Exit / Why Michael Emenalo Quit Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Drienzia:
He did incredibly well during his days at the club, with notable signings like Hazard kante Kalou, azsc, Torres, merrieles, Alex and lots more. I think Antonio conte is behind this resignation
He didn't sign hazard, Marina did

1 Like

Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by nwakibie3(m): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
sammhi:
guess he is being poached by another club . He has done well sha . must be a very cool headed guy to work with Roman for that long

he is moving over to monaco
Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by Desyner: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Good
Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by firo08(m): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
whateverkay:
He's even Igbo shocked How did he manage to get such job when we have Yoruba legends like Mutiu Adepoju who is more famous than him? sad
you can't go far with this your negative attitude choose as a lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by Forceup(f): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Depot:
Resigned or forced to resign? Just asking
Resign na resign
Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by khalo: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
sammhi:

and who you epp?
looking for who will epp you..who u epp?
The problem is you need to understand something before attacking it. I no ask for him help. And who him help statement is not to be taking literally. It simply means, e no concern me whether e resign or not.
Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by gabrielniy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
sammhi:
guess he is being poached by another club . He has done well sha . must be a very cool headed guy to work with Roman for that long

Heard he got a better offer at Monaco, reason for his resignation.
Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by AskProf: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
olatuns2014:
See my account balance is for all mtn sim working

You are very much pitied. That's until you are caught.

Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by 4koff: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
whateverkay:
He's even Igbo shocked How did he manage to get such job when we have Yoruba legends like Mutiu Adepoju who is more famous than him? sad

Check my posts, i usually insult Tribalists. You be goat. Yes, you are not an exception.

1 Like

Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by 4koff: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Forceup:
Finally.... Should have been a long time ago..

Blue is the colour!!!

kiss kiss kiss

Wish you can be detribalized like you are in ur support for his outster.
Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by kokomilala(m): 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
@Whateverkay, do you mean Emenalo didn't deserve that appointment? Come on,it's God that shows mercy. I'm a Yoruba and and Arsenal fan,but I'm proud of what he was able to do at Chelsea FC.
All this banging on certificates,exposures etc are useless once the grace of God takes over a man's life.The race is not for the swift...

3 Likes

Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by MikeBetty(m): 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
whateverkay:
He Got It Because Movich Knows That Your Mutiu Is Not Qualified Than Emenalo

1 Like

Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by wizsolzy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
whateverkay:

am not an igbo man.. but i think u r useless

Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by exlinkleads(f): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
better for him

He never buys any GOOD players

and the one he sactions for selling always becomes heavywieghts eg - ask mancity and manutd
Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by reccy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
i wish you best of luck sir.
Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
He should come take over from the useless NFA that we have here
Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by onatisi(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
the guy don chop money big time .
quit when the ovation is loudest grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by Chukazu: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
onatisi:
the guy don chop money big time . quit when the ovation is loudest grin grin grin

yes but....,but ... currently the Ovation is not even loud ...not to talk of ...
Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by onatisi(m): 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Chukazu:

yes but....,but ... currently the Ovation is not even loud ...not to talk of ...
i think most likely , abrahmovic want to do some sort of cleansing at Chelsea.
Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by val15: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Probably coming home to take over our national team,The team of rising sun
Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by easyelliot(m): 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nff should bring him on as a consultant or part of the technical team. His knowledge and experience could prove invaluable. Watch as they don't do it or even approach him.

P.S. he had a great run.
Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by Azam101: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
whateverkay:
chairman ewedu fan's club found

3 Likes

Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by ogogoroNo1: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
All blues fans will miss you and you have represented us well.
Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by masks(m): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
whateverkay:
And you have igbo friends? kai!
Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by Tecno66: 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
He don out so make una win league and champions league.
Drienzia:
This news could have potentially huge repercussions at Stamford Bridge.

According to the Telegraph , Michael Emenalo has stepped down as chelsea technical Director.

Emenalo joined Chelsea way back in 2007 while Avram Grant was in charge at the Bridge. That managerial appointment may well have proven to be a car crash, but the Nigerian’s presence and positive impact has been witnessed on and off the field throughout his 10-year employment.
In 2011, Emenalo was promoted from assistant first-team coach to technical tirector, a role which he has held ever since – until now.
Emenalo has come under considerable scrutiny from the fans in recent years, mostly due to a lack understanding of what his role actually is.
If you look at the facts, though, as the Telegraph note, he has been supportive of Antonio Conte through this difficult period for the Italian, and his departure is a considerable blow to Roman Abramovich.
Thanks for all your hard work over the years, Michael, and best of luck for the future!

http://www.talkchelsea.net/news/chelsea-rocked-by-the-departure-of-technical-director-michael-emenalo/

Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by Forceup(f): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
4koff:

Wish you can be detribalized like you are in ur support for his outster.
You mean??
Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by kandyj(f): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
10 years! this man don hammer be that under that Roman billionaire. I won't be surprise if he decides to contest for gubernatorial seat in his native state.
Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by talk2percy(m): 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
whateverkay:
Ur brain dey touch seriously. U think the whites are stupid, sentimental, nepotistic and clueless like ur politicians here in Nigeria when it comes to giving appointments to deserving minds? They no dey look face or tribe. Besides, who be Mutiu Adepoju, nah palm wine tapper??

1 Like

Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by osazsky(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
arsenal fans praying for him to come to arsenal but no one wants to be associated with failures no one wants to work for Wenger, 13 years no major trophy , arsenal job na civil service job were they accept laxity and non challant attitude , no challenges , no target while clubs like Chelsea and man city are private sectors. arsenal is for the UK government that's a fact, we are the Arabs, we control the world we are the cityzens.even west ham has ambitions wen compared to arsenal.west ham,Everton and Leicester don't sack their coach good move. if u work for a company and u are not productive, u shld b sacked and more competent hands employed to meet d organizations goals

2 Likes

Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by SycophanticGoat: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
whateverkay:

A very senseless and animalistic comment. I'm sure IQ level won't best that of down syndrome patients.. cry
Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by OLORIPAPA: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
cool I can see,Roman visited conte and the boys and almost a week later emenalo resigned...very much like the proverbial bird that cried at the window at night and the baby died in the morning.
Re: Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years by ensamy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
Chai!! I remember Algiers '90 nation cup when this guy Emenalo break one Algerian player leg with very baaaaad tackle. shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) / Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community / Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.