Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) (39562 Views)

Gunmen Murder Danjuma Joseph & Abu Elamaje In Police Patrol Ambush In Enugu / Masked Gunmen Kidnap Lagos Motorist In Broad Daylight / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by MrTrend(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
A staff of Globacom Nigeria, Alemanni Adaramola has been murdered by unknown gunmen.

Reports says that masked men on Thursday morning shot dead Adaramola in the Ojo area of Lagos, Southwest Nigeria at PPL bus stop on Lagos-Badagry Expressway. The deceased was on his way out when he was attacked.

According to PM News, the deceased left home at 6.00am to check on a friend before resuming to the office. He was on his way to the bus stop when he was attacked by the unknown masked gunmen. They reportedly matcheted him before shooting him dead.

Patience Adaramola, the wife of the deceased, while speaking on the sad incident said;

“My husband left home early today to see someone before his office resumption hour. I do not know why these men decided to kill him. When the news filtered in, we were told that a man who was attacked by gunmen was injured. I prayed that the man got well, but I did not know that the person was my husband. I did not know what to do now,.”

Bala Elkana, the Police Public Relation Officer, PPRO, Lagos Police Command, while confirming the incident said that reports from eyewitnesses showed that the victim was an alleged cultist.

The victim according to Bala had gone to a joint to eat and drink a bottle of beer when he ran out upon receiving a phone call, saying “I am coming, I am coming.”

Adaramola was still on the call when he was killed, Elkana said.

“No arrest has been made, the case still under investigation to unravel the circumstances surrounding his death with a view of apprehending the culprits and bringing them to justice,” he said.

Below Is His Photo:

See More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/gunmen-murder-globacom-staff-in-lagos/

1 Share

Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by Shelumiel: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
RIP

1 Like

Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by Dalexicographer(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
I'm sure he couldn't finish the call Due to Glo's slow network...
Now see what it has cost them
Rip angry

12 Likes

Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
But I thought Glo said he is not their staff but a dealer...rip
Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by datopaper(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
G
Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by Hezzyluv: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
wich way Nigeria

God save us from untimely death oooo.....

RIP

1 Like

Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by nonxo007(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
Could it be cultism or he step on the wrong foot? This world is crazy, follow peace with all man... and cultism never pays.... Nigerian police sef won't do a thing such shame

12 Likes

Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by hsafarms: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
cultism should not be a dream of any child.

Because it is the number one under_ambition...

... Sam Loco Efe (powerful civilian movie)
Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by joseo: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
Cultist ke......abeg investigate first

1 Like

Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by datopaper(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
Can youth of nowadays do without belonging

1 Like

Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by tunwumi: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
Deals level

1 Like

Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
What has he gained now from cultism?
He even married knowing he was a cultist now see how he has made the lady I widow. I thought settling down entails living decent lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by lifezone247(m): 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
Omg! Manni, can't believe this, let me place a call, in fact I'm going to his house right now cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
angry
Very sad. Let's try to figure it out.

1. He owed someone some money?
2. He was a cultist?
3. He stepped on some powerful toes
4. Woman palava?
Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by badoh(m): 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
How could they conclude that he was a cultist? Only God knows things we human don't know.

7 Likes

Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by aku626(m): 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
R.I.P. from the story it appears he knew what he got himself into.
Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
RIP
Hope he was not a victim of wrong incidence?

1 Like

Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by tomdon(m): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
Wicked cold world
If the deceased is innocent, may his assailants die a painful death this year

1 Like

Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by oyeb15: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
globacom staffs especially marketers are criminals .

most high ranking staffs are cultists .

most junior staffs are bootlickers and eye service.

An average staff is either a gambler ,smoker or drunk.

RIP though.
Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
RIP man.... You chose the wrong cliques
Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by adecz: 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
angry angry angry angry

Trace & track his last call
& you have your murderers..

Elementary detective work.

1 Like

Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nothing deh happen! See am eeh Dom happen.
Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by hardbody: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
Live by the sword, die by the sword. Assuming he was a cultist oo.

May his dependants find succour.

1 Like

Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by dingbang(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
He was monitored

1 Like

Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
e no pass cult issue.RIP
Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by dkronicle(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
The mask gun man been wan use their network do sth and e con Bleep up him transaction.
Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by NigeriaBam: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
Are we in New Zealand again....
Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by maklelemakukula(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
What sort of stupid news do they carry in this stupid country...how would someone be drinking beer by 6am ?
this is a stupid country...just because the police can't investigate shit probably cos they won't see shishi from the case, they tag him 'cultist' and the matter go end like that.

Even if he's a cultist, find his killers greedy corrupt bastards.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by yusufmurry: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
I am afraid to comment on cases like this.

However, people should live to mind their business than been nosy.

Pray Allah receives him & to the family, the fortitude to bear this lost.
Re: Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) by ideabuilder: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2019

The victim according to Bala had gone to a joint to eat and drink a bottle of beer when he ran out upon receiving a phone call, saying “I am coming, I am coming.”

This got me thinking. Somebody was killed around 6am went to a joint to eat and drink beer before going to work.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) / Photos Of The Men Who Killed An Uber Driver In Lagos / Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.