Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (63143 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Afrok(m): 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
buskie13:
balance o ,you don round up your program?
stream II... hopefully by Dec
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Carter4luv(m): 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=ajokebelle post=62131081]I only got to know all this Daniella okeke, Anita Joseph, sunshine , Regina, Daniel, Onyi Alex and a host of others only on nairaland, I have never seen any of their movies,
even their pictures outside nairaland.
[/quote

Hahaha
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by ClassicMan202(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hmmm, if i talk now una go say i too like problem!!!
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by ClassicMan202(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
If i talk now una go say I too like problem!!! grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Diago02(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nawa Oo Dis Back Big Pass Car Boot
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by ionsman: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
ajokebelle:
I only got to know all this Daniella okeke, Anita Joseph, sunshine , Regina, Daniel, Onyi Alex and a host of others only on nairaland, I have never seen any of their movies,

Lmao...I remember the day I noticed her. It was in a movie Nkem Owoh(Osuofia) starred in also.When I noticed the ass, I was like,"who's this with this wicked derrière?".

She really garrit mehn.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
ajokebelle:
I only got to know all this Daniella okeke, Anita Joseph, sunshine , Regina, Daniel, Onyi Alex and a host of others only on nairaland, I have never seen any of their movies,
What does that tell you about the forum? Who knows that bleached gay Bobrisky? That's what they do here. You are a Nigerian forum but over 90% of people you've made popular are fools.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/dear-nigerians-stop-promoting-stupidity/

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by segebase(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
full of pooshhiiittt
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Veraatabeh(f): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
MrOlai:
Is she not one of the alleged concubines Apostle Suleiman?
even do u dont respect pastor can't u respect the anointing of God in sulieman
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Veraatabeh(f): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
ClassicMan202:
If i talk now una go say I too like problem!!! grin
problem man
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by bizhop01: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
What good about poo tank
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by maklelemakukula(m): 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
ajokebelle:
lmao this is so true. Guess they are nairaland celebs

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
sule's (illegal) property

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Krixnimbus(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
UKWU! shocked
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by yeeshanana(f): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
sinaj:
U not alone.

I'm here with you

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by sinaj(f): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
yeeshanana:

I'm here with you
lol grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by jbloggs(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Reekado Banks' fan lol.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by KardinalZik(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Take off the cloth and she'll become an amoeba on your bed. Big ass and big boobs are only pleasant inside a covering.

Meanwhile, how she take become celebrity? Abi na Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and NAIRALAND CELEBRITY she be?

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Diso60090(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
i know this girl Doggy style is her best friend shocked
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by whizzyleejr(m): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Fake ass bouncing around lag street...
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by missvaj2015(f): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
How this one take be news now
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by kinggSamuel(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
ionsman:

Lmao...I remember the day I noticed her. It was in a movie Nkem Owoh(Osuofia) starred in also.When I noticed the ass, I was like,"who's this with this wicked derrière?".

She really garrit mehn.
i watched that movie too came out in 2008 or 2009. I was like 'damn Who has this as.s
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by TourismMan(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
If my GF backside no big pass this make I know why.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by mikool007(m): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
ajokebelle:
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by ionsman: 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
kinggSamuel:
i watched that movie too came out in 2008 or 2009. I was like 'damn Who has this as.s

Mehn...You're in the spirit...Ini Edo was in the movie.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by oluwasegun007(m): 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
madam....a problem shared is half solved, let share it together....
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by khome(f): 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
ajokebelle:
Like seriously, nah only Daniella okeke I don see for movie and nah today I watch am....but she fine

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Mercyblack(f): 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Afrok:
Too much of everything is not good... person dey stylishly look like say she never visited toilet for years, well it still a problem cheesy
na shit full am
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by ClassicMan202(m): 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
grin
Veraatabeh:
problem man
grin
Veraatabeh:
problem man
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by phopsoin: 12:13am On Nov 07, 2017
how the thing take concern me.that's your problem not mine
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Peaceoludare(m): 1:39am On Nov 07, 2017
Ìṣòro ni lóòótọ́
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by JimmyCrow(m): 5:06am On Nov 07, 2017
ajokebelle:
true this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) / "I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe / Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.