Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

The SCAM Called Black Friday In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The SCAM Called Black Friday In Nigeria (517 Views)

Scam Called "Ngo" In The North East / The SCAM Organisation Called ETX.NG / Pictures Of Good Friday In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The SCAM Called Black Friday In Nigeria by monimay(m): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
I added some items to my cart on two of Nigeria's leading online store about 6 weeks ago, one of the item a

Neworldline Wristband Micro USB Cable Charger Charging Data Sync For Cell Phoneite was going for #150 fast forward to a few day to the start of the Black Friday sales this item is now #600. that means if they tell us they took 50% off this product it will still cost twice the amount it cost 6 weeks ago. mind you the dollar has been fairly stable since march this year.
Unfortunately this is not peculiar to the big online shops alone some shops i see aroud town are always on sales all year round because they make more money making people believe that the price is reduced while in the actual sense they pay close to twice the original price or in some cases much more.
SHINE YOU EYE
BLACK FRIDAY IS NOT A NIGERIAN THING
DO NOT BE DECEIVED
Re: The SCAM Called Black Friday In Nigeria by Damdeyz(m): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
This Will Reach Front Page, Lemme Camp Here Pls.
Re: The SCAM Called Black Friday In Nigeria by teebankz10(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Na their way cheesy
Re: The SCAM Called Black Friday In Nigeria by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
monimay:
I added some items to my cart on two of Nigeria's leading online store about 6 weeks ago, one of the item a

Neworldline Wristband Micro USB Cable Charger Charging Data Sync For Cell Phoneite was going for #150 fast forward to a few day to the start of the Black Friday sales this item is now #600. that means if they tell us they took 50% off this product it will still cost twice the amount it cost 6 weeks ago. mind you the dollar has been fairly stable since march this year.
Unfortunately this is not peculiar to the big online shops alone some shops i see aroud town are always on sales all year round because they make more money making people believe that the price is reduced while in the actual sense they pay close to twice the original price or in some cases much more.
SHINE YOU EYE
BLACK FRIDAY IS NOT A NIGERIAN THING
DO NOT BE DECEIVED

Hello

(1) (Reply)

Signs That You're A Mentally Strong Person | By Mr.dynamic / Subscribers Win Big In Glo Everyday Bonanza / Iphone Found In A Commercial Bus In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.