Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries (12432 Views)

2 Female Police Officers Die In Car Crash While On Their Way To Akwa Ibom (Pix) / Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives / Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by danphy6x: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Just gathered that the Ondo State Police Command has confirmed the death of the Acting Divisional Police Officer in charge of Yaba Police Division Ondo Town, Ondo State, Aminu Mustapha.

Late Mustapha was said to have lost his life in a fatal motor accident on Ondo/Ore Expressway at Omifon area in the Odigbo Local Government Area of Ondo State on Sunday evening. According to a source in the command, the officer was travelling to visit his family members when the accident occurred.

was told that his son was also in the Toyota Camry car in which the deceased was traveling. The son however did not die in the accident but sustained injuries.

“The accident occurred at about 7pm on Sunday evening. The DPO’s car somersaulted when he was traveling at Omifon area with his son and he died immediately. But the son survived the accident with injuries. He is currently in the hospital receiving treatment” a source said.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Femi Joseph, confirmed the incident, saying the death of the officer was a great loss to the Command saying “the death of Mustapha came to us as a rude shock, we will greatly miss him in this Command.”

Source : http://www..com/2017/11/ondo-state-dpo-aminu-mustapha-dies-in.html

Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2017
Eeya
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2017
First to comment. Thanks to my new Glo 4G lte phone cool
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 07, 2017
Karma at work.
Thank God for the innocent boy's life.

May I never be so unfortunate to wish a dead police officer RIP.

Call me whatever you want.
No apologies

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by twilliamx(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2017
Hmmm.
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by twilliamx(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2017
whateverkay:
For your mind..

1 Like

Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by Banter1(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2017
RIP officer may God give the families you left behind the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss Amen!
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by Explorers(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2017
RIP
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by iretemide(f): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2017
Eyaaaaa, RIP to the dead, motor accident a bad way to die
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by faoz: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2017
God save us from any EMBER accident
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by Olifiz(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2017
So sad o. God gives he’s family the fortitude to bear the loss.

But OP u said Toyota Camry na bus u show us.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by maryjan8(f): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2017
So sad.
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by Raph01: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2017
whateverkay:
Which weed U smoke??

SOLAR POWER BANKS 5000MAH?? CHECK MY SIGNATURE OR CALL/WHATSAPP THE NUMBER ON IT kiss kiss
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2017
RIP to the dead

Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2017
Nawa o...make some Nigerians sofri dey swear for policemen o
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by OboOlora(f): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2017
I know some people will come and say it's village people and it's the father they were after or maybe its repercussion for the bribe he has taken.

Well, u r not alone in ur thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by moshould(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2017
U just spoke my mind.... Thank God for the life of the innocent son....
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by huntax(m): 9:34am On Nov 07, 2017
whateverkay:
What's the model of the phone,please? It's hard to find glo LTE compatible phones.
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by muller101(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2017
whateverkay:
keep trying u will get there may be before u clock 80

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by tosyne2much(m): 9:39am On Nov 07, 2017
RIP
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by Niyeal(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2017
Neva take bribe. don't detain innocent
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by vertueptime: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

Stop this shit
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by loadedvibes: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Karma at work.

No apologies

This wan weak me.. I never stop to laugh since.. hahahaha.. bros you they vex o
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by emmanuelbrown26: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2017
eya, RIP sir,
U CAN INSURE YOUR PHONE TODAY
Water Damage = Free
Screen Damage = free
Theft/Robbery = We pay 40% worth of the phone
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2017
post=62149871:

This wan weak me.. I never stop to laugh since.. hahahaha.. bros you they vex o
Ever seen Nigerian police at work?
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by Bblessing37: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2017
whateverkay:

For dream? grin
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by Thobiy(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2017
Rip
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by Shaw007(m): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Karma at work.

No apologies
your honesty
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by perlemo(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2017
Jah bless d dead !
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by erinalex: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Karma at work.

No apologies
Madness at it peaks. So thousands of Nigerians that had died through accident was as a result of "karma"? With ur kind, No Hope for this country.
Re: Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2017
OP but you said car is Toyota Camry. Na where you con snap J5 foto?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven Passengers Killed In Accident On Bauchi Expressway. Photos / Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? / Happening Clubs At Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.