Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Whats The Deal With This Arewa Federation People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats The Deal With This Arewa Federation People (547 Views)

You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni / Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Deal With This Arewa Federation People by TheGeneral(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2010
This people seem to have forgotten that the northerners are the ones that have ruled Nigeria for the most part of our post independence era and here they are blaming the south for their poverty and lack of social amenities and infrastructure. These arewa people are the ones that want to destroy nigeria and i believe are behind the killings in jos and other conflicts in the north
Re: Whats The Deal With This Arewa Federation People by 18platoon(m): 3:43am On Mar 20, 2010
@poster, we're all you said then so what?
Re: Whats The Deal With This Arewa Federation People by Fhemmmy: 4:06am On Mar 20, 2010
18 platoon:

@poster, we're all you said then so what?

Trying to understand what you meant . . . .Help me out
Re: Whats The Deal With This Arewa Federation People by 18platoon(m): 4:12am On Mar 20, 2010
@fhemmmy, yeah i mean so WHAT?
Re: Whats The Deal With This Arewa Federation People by Fhemmmy: 4:13am On Mar 20, 2010
^^^^ You mean oh
Re: Whats The Deal With This Arewa Federation People by 18platoon(m): 4:32am On Mar 20, 2010
@fhemmmy, dont you think the northern bashing is getting outdated, everybody is blaming the north for everything, your wife get miscarriage na north cause am, your babe steal your condom na north cause am, erosion happen for okigwe na north cause, I SAY SO WHAT?
Re: Whats The Deal With This Arewa Federation People by TheGeneral(m): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2010
@ platoon u shld visit d official arewa federation website nd discover hw they blamed their woes on obasanjo nd his administratio forgtting all the pilfering done by the former head of states. i am blaming d founders of the arewa federation website not generally blaming the northerners

(1) (Reply)

"the Party Would Play Very Critical Role In The Reconstitution Of The Cabinet" / Obasanjo Leads Search For Iwu’s Successor / Nigeria Islamic Court Bans Online Chat On Amputation Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.