Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF (57277 Views)

Igbo Youths Write UN, Demand Protection Of Igbos In The North And Referendum / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / APC Akwa-Ibom Youths Write Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by chesterlee(m): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Arewa Youth Development Foundation (AYDF) has written to the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) and the Northern Elders Forum (NEF) to act quickly and take a position in reaction to ‘the humiliation of northerners in the east by the Igbo Biafra and their governments.

The group said it has resolved to convey a meeting of all northern youth groups in Kano in few days time to review the commitment of Northern leaders’ actions on their previous communication in respect of the agitation by the Igbos.

The group declared their position in a letter jointly signed by Barr Aliyu Usman of AYDF, Hon Aminu Adams, Arewa Citizens Action for Change (ACAC), Bridget Cantiop Yahya, Northern Emancipation Network (NEN), Comrade Yusuf Muhammed of Arewa Students Forum (ASF) and Terkular J. Bishama of Arewa Youth vanguard (AYV) and made available to newsmen in Kaduna at the weekend.

The statement further added that the meeting will map out plans for widespread and sustained protest to ensure that severance of the present federal arrangement that includes the Igbos as a federating unit, is halted.

The meeting will also mount pressure on all Igbos residing or carrying out business in any part of the North to relocate east and all Northerners in the East should do likewise.

http://leadership.ng/news/474994/biafra-agitation-arewa-youths-write-acf-nef

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ruggedboy01: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
I saw this coming..... but my igbo brothers no de hear word. After their bitter experience with biafran civil war, was not expecting any reasonable igbo man to carry their business out of igboland!!! If biafra come get head now, what will happen to their investments and properties Another wasted wealth to the lazy abok!s and ndi ofe nmanus sad angry

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by basilo101: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
I dont understand them, do they want division or not??

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Rose2014: 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Yet in another news Buhari said Nigeria is determined to remain one

Nigeria avoiding the truth since 2000AD

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by simplycarro: 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
The Hebbbooess are trying hard to hide the obvious fact that their miscreants and IPOB touts attacked Northerners in Gambia street, Mile 2 and Diobu in PHC.
The question is why did they attack the Northerners in PH and not in the SE?
Once you are chased away from the North, just head to the SE, and not anywhere to the SW, you are no longer welcome.

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by kettykin: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Second Nigeria civil war is about to start. Britain and Russia should please declare neutrality, while other African countries should mind their territories and keep off this battle

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ok...I see!
It's not bad @ all if the children and great grand children of parasites want to let go of their oily host.... we de wait....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by chesterlee(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Its happening!!!

It seems the predicted 2015 break up of Nigeria by the US will finally come to pass.

cc Lalasticlala

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Make I begin dey go my village.

This was exactly how it started in '66.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by HARDBUOI: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
simplycarro:
The Hebbbooess are trying hard to hide the obvious fact that their miscreants and IPOB touts attacked Northerners in Gambia street, Mile 2 and Diobu in PHC.
The question is why did they attack the Northerners in PH and not in the SE?
Once you are chased away from the North, just head to the SE, and not anywhere to the SW, you are no longer welcome.

another female yorubaboon speakin.
go to ur zoo, the males awaits u

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by tochukwuifeduba: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
War is merely a game of chess the only difference is that the loser die-ifeduba

Biafra or Death grin

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by yang(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Baboons everywhere

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Rose2014: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I saw this coming..... but my igbo brothers no de hear word. After their bitter experience with biafran civil war, was not expecting any reasonable igbo man to carry their business out of igboland!!! If biafra come get head now, what will happen to their investments and properties Another wasted wealth to the lazy abok!s and ndi ofe nmanus sad angry

Coming from the same ofe mmanu who said it's only gala Igbos sell. You see your life now. Lies can never thrive over truth. You're now talking about Igbo investment.

Anyway back to topic, With or without Biafra, you guys are always looking for any slightest opportunity to loot Igbo wealth. So they might as well get their Biafra

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by jlinkd78(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
f
Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by wisdomguy4u(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
The balkanization of Nigeria is imminent .

After you have send the easterners back east and recall your pple in the East, hope you don't expect the eastern oil to continue flowing down North. If the easterner in the North lose their businesses, the North will in return lose the oil flow. Na so

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by FireE: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
AT THE END BIAFRA WILL COME. AMEN

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by kettykin: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker231:

Lmao. Online chest beating warrior.

You are a compound fool

36 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ruggedboy01: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Coming from the same ofe mmanu who said it's only gala Igbos sell. You see your life now. Lies can never thrive over truth. You're now talking about Igbo investment.

Anyway back to topic, With or without Biafra, you guys are always looking for any slightest opportunity to loot Igbo wealth. So they might as well get their Biafra

just don't get me upset angry sad
U just carry Igbo matter for head, are u more Igbo than me Read my comment again!!! Am pro Biafra, but what happens to the investments and properties of my brothers when Biafra get head Oh! U want them to return to SE empty handed and start all over again U think is easy

Please shut the fucck up angry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by demielvis: 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lol abookis.
If Biafrans unallied and with matchetes and ogbunigwe and locally made guns could engage nigeria (that was allied with 2world powers supplying them with ammunitions) in a war for 3 whole years 45 years ago.
Then what will happen when they come allied and with technology?
I pirry hausa/fulanis and yolobas.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by chesterlee(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
U just carry Igbo matter for head, are u more Igbo than me Read my comment again!!! Am pro Biafra, but what happens to the investments and properties of my brothers when Biafra get head Oh! U want them to return to SE empty handed and start all over again U think is easy

You obviously don't know what it means to be Pro-Biafra

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by ruggedboy01: 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
chesterlee:

You obviously don't know what it means to be Pro-Biafra
pro Biafra is when I abandon my properties and returned to Biafra empty handed

See u guys have no idea what those greedy mofos will do to Igbos when Biafra get head with the way ipob is going about it

I'm proudly Igbo, I believed in Biafra but not in kanu's ways

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by princemillla(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rose2014:

No offence - what are the igbo's wealth?

I hope it's not Niger delta oil.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by wisdomguy4u(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:

You should be the one to shut da fuk up. After everything that has happened in Nigeria, any Igbo who still go to the North to invest deserve whatever that befalls him. Igbos have been massacred and their investment destroyed numerous times in the north, yet they never learn. Have u ever seen any yoruba or hausa/fulani invest in SE ?

Many wise Igbos carry out their business in the North, but when when they want to invest on landed property, they go to the east like hausas and yorubas do.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Rose2014: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:

Sorry if I mistook your moniker for ndi ofe mmanu
However You don't get my point
What's the point of investing outside Igbo land(in the name of one Nigeria) and watch it go down the drain because of one cartoon in Denmark?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Rose2014: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

You should be the one to shut da fuk up. After everything that has happened in Nigeria, any Igbo who still go to the North invest deserve whatever that befalls him. Igbos have been massacred and their investment destroyed numerous times in the north, yet they never learn. Have u ever seen any yoruba or hausa/fulani invest in SE ?

Many wise Igbos carry out their business in the North, but when when they want to invest on landed property, they go to the east like hausas and yorubas do.

Gbam

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by Obiagu1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
The statement further added that the meeting will map out plans for widespread and sustained protest to ensure that severance of the present federal arrangement that includes the Igbos as a federating unit, is halted.The meeting will also mount pressure on all Igbos residing or carrying out business in any part of the North to relocate east and all Northerners in the East should do likewise.

A beg, someone should translate what the OP has up there.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by chesterlee(m): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:
pro Biafra is when I abandon my properties and returned to Biafra empty handed

See u guys have no idea what those greedy mofos will do to Igbos when Biafra get head with the way ipob is going about it

I'm proudly Igbo, I believed in Biafra but not in kanu's ways

You don't have a valid point bro

If I may ask, which other violence free way do you suggest for the Nation of Biafra to be actualized?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by wordcat(m): 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
ruggedboy01:

This is to an extent a faceless forum so he might be more Igbo than you so you shut ur fvcking mouth up!

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by chesterlee(m): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
princemillla:

No offence - what are the igbo's wealth?

I hope it's not Niger delta oil.

Can you list the states under Niger Delta?

32 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF by wordcat(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
chesterlee:

You don't have a valid point bro

If I may ask, which other violence free way do you suggest for the Nation of Biafra to be actualized?

Good question.

Anyone who hate Kanu's way should suggest a better way.

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested / More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover / Photos From The Scene Of Fayose's Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.