Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Harlliburton - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Harlliburton (3471 Views)

Harlliburton Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harlliburton by chuksm2001(m): 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2007
Has any house member whom wrote the halliburton test in Presidential hotel PH on 2nd Feb. heard anything concerning the exam?
Re: Harlliburton by REMIS(m): 2:16am On Feb 22, 2007
hi chucks i have not heard anything from them.all we have to do is pray to god so that we will be successful.you know with him all things are possible and especially we in the peroid of lent.
Re: Harlliburton by Lalas(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2007
hi,
i know some1 who did the test, passed and has done an interview, passed and is currently working with them. he resumed last week,

i think he knows some1 tho, but he also did the test of that day.he said the interview was immediate. is that true in ur case too?

well, thought i'll let u know that pple have started pushing the necessary buttons,
advise: call them!!
Re: Harlliburton by jemisaye(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2007
i dont think lalas's view is correct!
nobody was invited 4 interview based on the test we wrote @ presidential hotel lately!
i guess the felow got the job-his job on another ground!
the results will soon be out so i was told by a reliable source. kiss
Re: Harlliburton by Oshebaba: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2007
Hi Jemisaye,
Pls can you confirm from your contact exactly what time we expect to hear the results?
Also, it would be nice if we know the next stage before hand.
Thanks.
Re: Harlliburton by drokiri(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2007
contact Mrs Chidi - Osuji on 08032664316 for info
Re: Harlliburton by ijele(m): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2007
Anyone with latest news on halibutton results and inteview?
Re: Harlliburton by jemisaye(m): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2007
hi every potential halliboyz & hallibabes,

[the result of the test should be out in another 30days!
a rescent discussion with the HRM mr obinna gave me this estimation!.
according to him, the pple in charge of the marking had all hands on deck to make sure the result comes out with utmost accuracy.
for more details, contact joe on 08035221259 or 08052219375.
E GO BETA
Re: Harlliburton by texybriggs: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2007
i just recieveda text and a call from halliburton for an interview on the 15th of this month.Does anyone in the house no wat to expect.

thanks i will appreciatea reply

i am 4 CMT-TFE and at port harcourt

(1) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil List / Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread / Global Manpower Limited Sending Interview Invites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.