Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Man Bites Neighbour’s Ear In Osun, Gets 5-year Jail Term - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Bites Neighbour’s Ear In Osun, Gets 5-year Jail Term (584 Views)

Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) / 26-Year-Old Nigerian Lawyer Gets 5-Year Jail Term For Drug Trafficking / Man Bites Woman’s Breast During Fight In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Bites Neighbour’s Ear In Osun, Gets 5-year Jail Term by Ebisco016: 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Justice Raheem Siyanbola of the Osun State High Court has sentenced one Mr. Olaniyan Isaah to five years imprisonment for biting his neighbour’s ear.

Olaniyan was first arraigned before the court on October 10, 2016, on three count charge, which included attempted murder.

The prosecution counsel, Mr Bamidele Salawu said the offence was committed contrary to sections 320(1), 335, and 338(1) respectively, of the criminal Code, Cap 34, Vol 2 Law of osun State of Nigeria 2002.

He informed the court that on 27th of July, 2015, at No1 Bolaji Olufunmi Street, Ipetumodu, Osun State, the accused forced his way into a room occupied by one Mr. Alonge Emmanuel, who he assaulted with an iron rod, over an alleged illicit affair with his wife.

According to the prosecution counsel, the accused further pursued Emmanuel to a location where he bit-off his ear.

The victim thereafter lodged a report at Divisional Police headquarters Ipetumodu where he was informed to go for medical treatment first, because of the severity of the injuries sustained.

Justice Siyanbola in his judgement thereby sentenced the accused to five years imprisonment for grievous harm.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/11/man-bites-neighbours-ear-in-osun-gets-5.html

Re: Man Bites Neighbour’s Ear In Osun, Gets 5-year Jail Term by hatchy(f): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
Which kin country be this eehn!

See what Buhari have caused, people have resorted to cannibalism at any slightest provocation due to hopelessness brought about by this despotic and wicked government.

The dunce must go by 2019.
Re: Man Bites Neighbour’s Ear In Osun, Gets 5-year Jail Term by Nbote(m): 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
D skull mining instinct in him jus couldn't lay low he had to mine d ear... I hope d location he pursued him to mine d ear was not a shrine sha

1 Like

Re: Man Bites Neighbour’s Ear In Osun, Gets 5-year Jail Term by Lordspicy(m): 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nbote:
D skull mining instinct in him jus couldn't lay low he had to mine d ear... I hope d location he pursued him to mine d ear was not a shrine sha
lmao,u took d words outta my house.
Re: Man Bites Neighbour’s Ear In Osun, Gets 5-year Jail Term by aysnoopy(m): 1:26am On Nov 07, 2017
OK. make dem settle am for jail. weytin concern me
Re: Man Bites Neighbour’s Ear In Osun, Gets 5-year Jail Term by 1Rebel: 3:31am On Nov 07, 2017
Afonjas and cannibalism sha

(1) (Reply)

Help!polygamous Pastor Impregnated My Teenage Daughter,damaged Her Womb - Mother / [must Read] 'I Was Beaten & Raped' — 17 Year Old Girl Tells How She Was Traffick / New Born Baby Found Abandoned Inside A Carton In Kaduna (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.