Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Fake Friends - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fake Friends (476 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Friends by Queerlyshrewd: 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Remember those boys at the back seat of the class who constantly make noise? Yeah! I was their leader.

And in ss2 i found the perfect way to make noise; it never got me flogged, it made everyone laugh and always made the teacher confused.

Interested in knowing what it was?

Now wait for it

Drum rolls
Trumpet sounds
Piano plays

I would say loud enough from the back
"I love you sir " repeatedly till the teacher got confused.
Yeah, that's it.
It didn't live up to the hype? Well That's Life and the perfect introduction to what i would briefly talk about.

There's too much talk online about fake friends, I've seen quotes such as "i offer all my fake friends as sacrifice ", "Damn fake friends ,I'm tired of trying " and so many other hilarious and ridiculous quotes but there's something people need to know.
Everyone is a potential fake friend for a simple single reason and it is that , People hide their demons; their bad sides, their fears and habits sometimes so deep that it takes alot of getting familiar with to open up.

The buzz or hype about meeting a new seeminly cool person as a friend is quite exciting but it is the very reason for the incoming disappointment. People wont come out early in a friendship to show that they smoke, love sex a whole lot or are just outright crazy and sometimes we don't get to that very familiar part before these demons show and we get hurt.

I know that people are shitty and I'm not making excuses for them. The message is before you decide to make someone see you through and through, make sure you are seeing almost enough too.

http://queerlyshrewd..com

(1) (Reply)

What A Lovely Romance / Knowledge Is Not Power / Taking Chances. Story By Okwesili Vivian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.