Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby (42227 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by sukkot: 9:06am On Nov 07, 2017
nigga looking at the baby like ' dayumm this lil nigga look like the gateman '
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by Dotng: 9:07am On Nov 07, 2017
It is obvious that most of those making comments are neither male nor parents. It is look of the blessings of Fatherhood.
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 07, 2017
LIKE SERIOUSLY?

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by Gift10: 9:17am On Nov 07, 2017
tf..is this child really my child
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by jevic(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2017
Hmm. Am I really the father?
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by Kassidy90(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2017
Lol, I could remember when my wife gave birth the first thing my mom did was checking her lower back same thing happened when my wife n I visited my uncle with our baby he just grabbed d girl n pulled up her blouse to check something at her lower back I didn't understand what they were doing until I checked myself n saw some markings or pattern they said all d female child of our family must have one, so I can relate what my guy in d pic is doing...looking for clue
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by piagetskinner(m): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2017
he's like ' I'm not the one that born it'...gringrin
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by steph4real1(m): 9:54am On Nov 07, 2017
In d guy mind, the culprit will never go unpunished
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by emmyN(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2017
You sure say na me be your papa? grin
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by Codes151(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2017
Maybe he’s thinking., am I sure this one is mine??
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by anoda(m): 10:27am On Nov 07, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
u guys mean a man cannot look at his child face again undecided

i just taya ooooooo
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by Topestbilly(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2017
dikeigbo2:
In his mind,its like God so I'm finally a father after all they said,chaiiii chaaiiii thank you Lord grin

Dis ur comment didn't interpret d look on dat man's face.
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by Shaw007(m): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2017
"this cannot be my son, look at his nose" undecided
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by mechanics(m): 10:58am On Nov 07, 2017
He's like is this baby mine.
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by alklas(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2017
Person no fit look him pikin again ! nawa o
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by alklas(m): 11:04am On Nov 07, 2017
I c father n child reasoning 2geder
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by Abdulnur(m): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2017
He's like "you're not the guy I saw last night"
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by BTENISON(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2017
so na you we for abort?
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by perlemo(m): 11:33am On Nov 07, 2017
I think the dude is suspecting some foul play here
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by joyndidi: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2017
oz4real83:
That is one of those rare moments you find words so difficult to express love. All you can just do is stare!!! It is in such moments some mumu babes/guys will ask ''why are u looking at me like that?'' embarassed
I usually ask that kweshun but am not mumu.......lol
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by samsam2019: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2017
Rokia2:
The look you give when your kid neither resemble you nor your wife. grin grin grin

On a serious note, babies looks change throughout their growing stages. Why the nigga taking it so serious? grin
can't you see the baby's real father is a baldie and the guy has a head full of hair.

He knows the baby ain't his and he's right
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by samsam2019: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
that was I looked at my sin thoroughly when I 1st held him to be sure I no carry another person pikin

na my eye I take scan to see my DNA for him body cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by ACE1010: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rokia2:
The look you give when your kid neither resemble you nor your wife. grin grin grin

On a serious note, babies looks change throughout their growing stages. Why the nigga taking it so serious? grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by tochivitus(m): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
Johnawesome:
tochivitus mother be staring at him like how the fvck did this piece of shit end up inside of me ;Dtochivitus mother be staring at him like how the fvck did this piece of shit end up inside of me

#hobo
Now u learn one English grain-head, go back to school and get the fvck outa my mention you brain-dead, may Amadioha visit you simultaneously. Idiotic parasite, I have this feeling you have been disowned. Uncircumcised bastard your just a pervert,
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by Jimmy231: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
cummando:
that's not a rare passion look. That's a "na who be this?" Look
the look na hope na me get this one
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by goodx: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
what of if he is speaking into the boy"s life positively
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
In his mind,"i still never sure say na me born you"
Re: Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby by seunsodiende: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
That look speaks volumes! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, get the best prices of al your favourite products on Jumia...http:///2ydma7S

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband / How Many Did You Survive? / My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.