Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics (19130 Views)

Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa / Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos / Driver Shot By Customs Officials During Argument At A Checkpoint. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2017
D
Re: Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics by Nukilia: 10:24am On Nov 07, 2017
loomer:

I swear one oyibo man tell me this thing. Shame no fit let me defend my country

You will definitely get tired trying to defend Nigeria when you're out of the country. The best thing you can say is WE ARE STILL IN THE STONE AGE
Re: Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics by Nukilia: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2017
felixomor:
Meanwhile, road safety said they want to Start carrying guns too.
With all these madness everywhere?

No.
Its high time citizens also push for gun rights... I am sure this will balance the equation.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics by Olicris(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2017
Pls admin help me push dis picture to front-page. Did guy is fond of scamming ppl promising to give sure and fixed games out. He scammed me of my hard earned money. Did is his bank details *Acct no: 3101155255*
*Acct name: Anokam Henry B.*
*First bank*

Re: Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics by CocoaOla: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2017
They are not properly trained now You don't shot an unharmed person you detain arrest sue take to court mumu country
Re: Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics by Codes151(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2017
Custom officials the raid house now?
Re: Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics by NairalandSARS: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2017
So sad. RIP
¤ Nairalandsars
Re: Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics by davillian(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2017
felixomor:
Meanwhile, road safety said they want to Start carrying guns too.
With all these madness everywhere?

No.
They should just allow everybody in Nigeria carry guns.
Re: Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics by Eyanmukaila(m): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2017
Nukilia:
A country where human life is worth nothing cry

We cannot continue like this..

sad news is we will continue like this, nothing is ever gonna change in Nigeria except the youths, who were also responsible for keeping those (recycled politicians) in power now there since independence, are ready to vote everyone of them out between now and 2019.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics by fancifulasuquo(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2017
loomer:

I swear one oyibo man tell me this thing. Shame no fit let me defend my country

Make him shutup.....how many people dey die for Yankee ?
Re: Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics by Nukilia: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2017
Eyanmukaila:

sad news is we will continue like this, nothing is ever gonna change in Nigeria except the youths, who were also responsible for keeping those (recycled politicians) in power now there since independence, are ready to vote everyone of them out between now and 2019.

You are correct! That's the way to go bro. Keep an eye on Saudi Arabia and what is happening to the elites. We need a repeat of that in Nigeria.
Re: Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics by kayez: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
The way we take things hook, line and sinker never cease amaze me. No one bother to interrogate whether Customs officers actually committed this dastardly act. Just a random graphic picture and the mention of Oja-Odan now translate to innocent citizens murdered haplessly. We should learn to interrogate posts here more instead of blindly making comments on FAKE NEWS....
Re: Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics by yaki84: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:
2007 My adopted Son bought me helicopter (Eurocopter EC 175). The manufacturer delivered it to our doorstep. Few days later the Nigerian customers were demanding for various Ridiculous documents.
I left that helicopter at their Lagos airport without saying a word. Through out that week the custom boss was trying to reach me to apologise.

On my return, they washed they helicopter.
My point is that you should never plead with these people
babe ur lies r top notch, lai mohd go dey envy u walai.

Kwantinue
Re: Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics by Charly68: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
God have mercy, possibly they resisted the force men..the custom boss is working but should stop this carnage and implore his men to imbibe the culture of decency
Re: Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Queenlovely:
2007 My adopted Son bought me helicopter (Eurocopter EC 175). The manufacturer delivered it to our doorstep. Few days later the Nigerian customers were demanding for various Ridiculous documents.
I left that helicopter at their Lagos airport without saying a word. Through out that week the custom boss was trying to reach me to apologise.

On my return, they washed they helicopter.
My point is that you should never plead with these people
Eya sorry so you can fly now to aso Rock?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herders, Farmers Clash In Araro, Oyo Community. Many Injured / Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. / Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.