Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS (38569 Views)

Watch As Slay Queen Is Caught With Charms After Sex With Client ...... / Police Officer Tries Hard Not To Laugh As Woman Put Up A Show During Her Arrest / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by dainformant(m): 5:40am On Nov 07, 2017
A 30-year-old suspected human trafficker, Martha Edea, was recently arrested by security operatives in Lagos. The suspect was seen with a creamy substance, she said was a specially prepared charm for her to get more customers when she gets to Abidjan where she had been a prostitute in the past one year.

According to her, “I prepared two charms for the trip. One is a cream to make me to see work or get customers. Everybody dey use am. My friend recommended it to me. The other is ‘back to sender’. I bought that in an open market in Benin.”

Martha, a mother of two, according to her, she was lured into prostitution in Ivory Coast by one Mariam who told her there were chances of securing a good job there. She was later introduced to sex work where she slaved for months to raise 300,000 Cefa (N180, 000) for her custodian.

Martha was later abandoned in Abidjan by Mariam, who after collecting the repayment travelled to Spain.

“Immediately, I paid her, I was left with nothing. I struggled to raise some money to come back home to raise my own team because, you can only survive when you have girls working for you”, she added.

Arrested with Martha were two teenagers she recruited in Benin City. They were en-route Abidjan through Lagos when those who suspected them reported them to RRS officers in Ojodu Berger.

The teenagers, Francess Bamidele 19 and Elo Etim, 18 were recruited in Benin, Edo State through Martha’s proxies, who she gave N10, 000:00 each. They were both promised good jobs with attractive pay – pack when they get to Ivory Coast.

While Francess didn’t inform her guardian about the trip, Elo notified her mother after being fully briefed that the job is prostitution, the mother prayed for her, assisted with some money and a phone number to call.

She was reported to have said ‘instead of giving it free to boys on the streets, go and make money with it where you are going’.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/commercial-sx-worker-arrested-specially-made-charm-attracting-customers-photos.html

see previous thread here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4159402/lady-trafficking-2-teenagers-abidjan

1 Share

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by emaxjey(m): 5:48am On Nov 07, 2017
nah today oloshos they use jazz...*yinmu*..I only pity their customers wu patronize them due to lack of self control (konji) angry

24 Likes

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Partnerbiz(f): 5:49am On Nov 07, 2017
trafficker oo..
nawao
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Horo(m): 5:50am On Nov 07, 2017
Lol
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 07, 2017
Prostitution +

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by EmyLeo(m): 6:23am On Nov 07, 2017
one cream to attract customers and finish their career, the other one is called back2sender to protect your own destiny..

##the hustle is real!.._

#PS: shout out to those guys helping this "oloshoz" to market their creamundecided..##you guys are really doing great..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:32am On Nov 07, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] yellowbar demons on the beat

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 07, 2017
She was reported to have said ‘instead of giving it free to boys on the streets, go and make money with it where you are going’.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by oyetunder(m): 8:07am On Nov 07, 2017
O ga o
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Odogwuskido(m): 8:07am On Nov 07, 2017
rgurl:
Lol.... Na so I try to exercise my mouth by talking to one runs babe over the weekend. She tell me say all night na 4k. I come ask am why she dey expensive, she yarn say economy dey bad... Abeg wetin concern spreading of legs and economy? cool

16 Likes

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by gunners160(m): 8:08am On Nov 07, 2017
can't they just allow this people to do their ashewo work with rest of mind?

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2017
Odogwuskido:

Lol.... Na so I try to exercise my mouth by talking to one runs babe over the weekend. She tell me say all night na 4k. I come ask am why she dey expensive, she yarn say economy dey bad... Abeg wetin concern spreading of legs and economy? cool

some girls accept money in exchange for sexual favors, it's society that has objectified female sexuality for centuries and same society is now mad at girls who choose to use their already objectified sexuality to get ahead, whatever that means. you've paid other girls before for sex, so u know there's a connection between the economy and her leg-spreading. u couldn't afford her cos she was too expensive for u, simple. no need to come here & make her seem crazy when u actively showed interest in her kind & pursued her. hian

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by EmekaBlue(m): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2017
Ashawos are now very useless, they will say u can't suck their breast or smooch it,they cant give u a blooowjob this and that...You just insert ur thing like a fool. Men stop patronizing these foolish girls biko

15 Likes

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2017
Elo notified her mother after being fully briefed that the job is prostitution, the mother prayed for her, assisted with some money and a phone number to call.

Jizos!! Na person mama b dis o!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by IBreakRules: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2017
something mutual about these type of ladies is UGLINESS at its peak!

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by PotatoSalad(m): 8:11am On Nov 07, 2017
Chai. Uwa mmebi
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Phenotech(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2017
Serves her right...
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by naijaboiy: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2017
rgurl:

So what exactly is the point you’re trying to prove here madam?
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by PotatoSalad(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2017
IBreakRules:
something mutual about these type of ladies is UGLINESS at its peak!
Nobody is ugly. They are just broke

7 Likes

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Oladipo1166(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2017
developers at work............but believe me sincerely these ladies can't even seduce me let alone of f...k..g

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by banre(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2017
Odogwuskido:

make u exercise ur mouth ba?...God is washing u
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Oluwaseyi00(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2017
Am disappointed with that mum's counsel...

Go and make make money with it, its better than giving boys for free on the street.. undecided

Can't believe a mum can say such..

12 Likes

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by nairavsdollars(f): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2017
Little wonder those patronising prostitutes find it hard to break free

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2017

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by MhizzAJ(f): 8:15am On Nov 07, 2017
This business is lucrative

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by ArchangeLucifer: 8:15am On Nov 07, 2017
selflessmaya:
EmekaBlue:
Oluwaseyi00:
nairavsdollars:
f

Una mate dey book flight una dey book 20th to comment.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by maxiuc(m): 8:16am On Nov 07, 2017
cheesy that's why I said men who patronize sex workers are under a spare
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Guilderland1(m): 8:17am On Nov 07, 2017
That is y, I am still a Virgin @24 I hate sex
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Oladipo1166(m): 8:18am On Nov 07, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This business is lucrative
please start ASAP...... money must be made
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by EmekaBlue(m): 8:18am On Nov 07, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Una mate dey book flight una dey book 20th to comment.
ur mate dey worry about bookkeeping big money...u dey worry about space bookers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Wrongly Arrested For Murder Discharged After Spending 6 Years In Jail. PICS / Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun. Photos / Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.