Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS (38593 Views)

Watch As Slay Queen Is Caught With Charms After Sex With Client ...... / Police Officer Tries Hard Not To Laugh As Woman Put Up A Show During Her Arrest / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by bedspread: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2017
HE THAT HAS EARS TO HEAR LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE PROSITUTE SAYS TO THE MEN

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Oladipo1166(m): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2017
bedspread:
H
bad market, space booker.
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by sotall(m): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2017
Another version of what made front-page a few days ago.

Before you tribalistic elements start bashing tribe,

Hope you take a second look at the names in the report.
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2017
Guilderland1:
That is y, I am still a Virgin @24 I hate sex
good4u
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Marshalxv(m): 8:22am On Nov 07, 2017
Did anyone else read that part that says"instead of giving it free to boys ,go and make money with it where you're going " ayam not understanding edo mothers o.

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Funkybabee(f): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2017
I can't imagine this statement

*‘instead of giving it free to boys on the streets, go and make money with it where you are going’.

Shey Nigeria dine turn to that ni ?

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Sijo01(f): 8:37am On Nov 07, 2017
dainformant:
A 30-year-old suspected human trafficker, Martha Edea, was recently arrested by security operatives in Lagos. The suspect was seen with a creamy substance, she said was a specially prepared charm for her to get more customers when she gets to Abidjan where she had been a prostitute in the past one year.

According to her, “I prepared two charms for the trip. One is a cream to make me to see work or get customers. Everybody dey use am. My friend recommended it to me. The other is ‘back to sender’. I bought that in an open market in Benin.”

Martha, a mother of two, according to her, she was lured into prostitution in Ivory Coast by one Mariam who told her there were chances of securing a good job there. She was later introduced to sex work where she slaved for months to raise 300,000 Cefa (N180, 000) for her custodian.

Martha was later abandoned in Abidjan by Mariam, who after collecting the repayment travelled to Spain.

“Immediately, I paid her, I was left with nothing. I struggled to raise some money to come back home to raise my own team because, you can only survive when you have girls working for you”, she added.

Arrested with Martha were two teenagers she recruited in Benin City. They were en-route Abidjan through Lagos when those who suspected them reported them to RRS officers in Ojodu Berger.

The teenagers, Francess Bamidele 19 and Elo Etim, 18 were recruited in Benin, Edo State through Martha’s proxies, who she gave N10, 000:00 each. They were both promised good jobs with attractive pay – pack when they get to Ivory Coast.

While Francess didn’t inform her guardian about the trip, Elo notified her mother after being fully briefed that the job is prostitution, the mother prayed for her, assisted with some money and a phone number to call.

She was reported to have said ‘instead of giving it free to boys on the streets, go and make money with it where you are going’.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/commercial-sx-worker-arrested-specially-made-charm-attracting-customers-photos.html

see previous thread here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4159402/lady-trafficking-2-teenagers-abidjan

Some women are not worthy to be mothers at all. sad
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by akinszz: 8:41am On Nov 07, 2017
banre:

make u exercise ur mouth ba?...God is washing u
like washing machine
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:44am On Nov 07, 2017
Lessons to all those patronizing this ho**
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by calabardick(m): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2017
dainformant:

According to her, “I prepared two charms for the trip. One is a cream to make me to see work or get customers. Everybody dey use am. My friend recommended it to me. The other is ‘back to sender’. I bought that in an open market in Benin.”

immediately i saw the bold part, i reboot my system.
God pass them
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by calabardick(m): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2017
Sijo01:

So women are not worthy to be mothers at all. sad
majority of them reason with their pvssy
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Kingkamba(m): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2017
Odogwuskido:

Lol.... Na so I try to exercise my mouth by talking to one runs babe over the weekend. She tell me say all night na 4k. I come ask am why she dey expensive, she yarn say economy dey bad... Abeg wetin concern spreading of legs and economy? cool
But she will enjoy the blip show na, why she come the charge you 4k. lolzzzz
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by enemyofprogress: 9:04am On Nov 07, 2017
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala
is he their father or their customer?
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by omoelerin1: 9:04am On Nov 07, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
Am disappointed with that mum's counsel...

Go and make make money with it, its better than giving boys for free on the street.. undecided

Can't believe a mum can say such..
Different culture
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by TeeAL(m): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2017
olosho!!!!
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by collins0032(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2017
selflessmaya:

some girls accept money in exchange for sexual favors, it's society that has objectified female sexuality for centuries and same society is now mad at girls who choose to use their already objectified sexuality to get ahead, whatever that means. you've paid other girls before for sex, so u know there's a connection between the economy and her leg-spreading. u couldn't afford her cos she was too expensive for u, simple. no need to come here & make her seem crazy when u actively showed interest in her kind & pursued her. hian

Na I sabi
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by wildchild02: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2017
May God continue to keep us safe

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Creative Design 2D & 3D, Motion Graphics, Video Post Production and VFX.
www.creativestudioone.com 08098032698
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Decryptor(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2017
dainformant:
Francess Bamidele

I reject the spirit of Name Checking this morning! grin grin
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by lionkingerny: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2017
no one asked you that bros/babe
Guilderland1:
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by lionkingerny: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2017
the fear of benin girls is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by showghan(m): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2017
Guilderland1:

Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Magnifico2000: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2017
maxiuc:
cheesy that's why I said men who patronize sex workers are under a spare

Spare kor! Spare tyre ni.
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by aleeyus(m): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Una mate dey book flight una dey book 20th to comment.
grin
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Odogwuskido(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
Kingkamba:
But she will enjoy the blip show na, why she come the charge you 4k. lolzzzz
I was wondering as well... It's a two way thing!!
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Odogwuskido(m): 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
banre:

make u exercise ur mouth ba?...God is washing u
U suppose understand na
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by Odogwuskido(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
selflessmaya:

some girls accept money in exchange for sexual favors, it's society that has objectified female sexuality for centuries and same society is now mad at girls who choose to use their already objectified sexuality to get ahead, whatever that means. you've paid other girls before for sex, so u know there's a connection between the economy and her leg-spreading. u couldn't afford her cos she was too expensive for u, simple. no need to come here & make her seem crazy when u actively showed interest in her kind & pursued her. hian
Wetin u dey yarn self!
Re: Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS by charlesucheh(m): 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Have seen that back to sender before! It's not a charm! It's a religious item even used by catholics against spiritual attacks! It more of a perfume.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Wrongly Arrested For Murder Discharged After Spending 6 Years In Jail. PICS / My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do / Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.