Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) (25444 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business / Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) / Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by freshwaters: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
Job Alert: A health company with international connections is in Nigeria, hiring pharmacists, physioterapists, body massage therapists,nurses, lab scientists and doctors across Nigeria. It offers you an opportunity to work according to your own schedule. Interested persons should send the following: 1. Name 2. Address. 3. Location 4. Qualification 5. School of graduation 6. Year of graduation. 7. Phone Number. 8. Email address. To healthcareersrecruit247@gmail.com. Selected persons will be communicated for interview.
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by akigbemaru: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Samsimple:
A white man won the heart of many today after parking along the road at Adeola Odeku street, V.I, Lagos. To present a set of clutches to a physically challenged girl, identified as Aisha from kastina who he normally sees when passing by.
According to eyewitness this is not the first time the man is doing such. May God reward his kind gesture

SOURCE>http://www..com/talk/topic,347823.0.html

Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by Litmus: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
Imarnuel04:

Very humane? grin
Do you know how many billionaires (with even I'll gotten wealth) are in Nigeria yet this is happening right under our noses. Before you write about those "oyibos" remember that their ordinary taxpayers raise millions of $$ every year to clean up our mess"

Well, how many Billionaires have you learned of that are Nigerians? And, how many of these do you have evidence for that acquired their wealth by ill means?

Do you have evidence that these Billionaires don't help many individuals in need in Nigeria?

Why are you implying that the characters of Nigerian Billionaires, good or bad, are representative of the characters of all Nigerians?

why do you argue that Nigerians need to learn humanity from the white individual. Do you not have humanity? If you are Nigerian, did your parents or culture not teach you about the value of helping people that need help? Or being kind to individuals you meet along your walk of life? If you are not Nigerian, how did you arrive at your implied conclusions, which is that Nigerians need to learn from other races or peoples about humanity?
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by Painkila: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Was he driving around with free crutches,

Is this arranged, premeditated or just a coincidence.

So this man left his country to drive around Nigeria sharing crutches?

If he really wants to help that girl, he shuld adopt her and take her out of Nigeria.
just shut up,if you have nothing to say, the man has been driving past the area and he sees the girl in that condition, he just felt for and gave her a hand with those crutches, do know how long the girl has been there? how many Nigerians help her with something as tangible as that,other than the ten ten naira that they throw at her, learn to appreciate little acts of kindness.

1 Like

Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
Litmus:

Well, how many Billionaires have you learned of that are Nigerians? And, how many of these do you have evidence for that acquired their wealth by ill means?

Do you have evidence that these Billionaires don't help many individuals in need in Nigeria?

Why are you implying that the characters of Nigerian Billionaires, good or bad, are representative of the characters of all Nigerians?

why do you argue that Nigerians need to learn humanity from the white individual. Do you not have humanity? If you are Nigerian, did your parents or culture not teach you about the value of helping people that need help? Or being kind to individuals you meet along your walk of life? If you are not Nigerian, how did you arrive at your implied conclusions, which is that Nigerians need to learn from other races or peoples about humanity?

Sir I'm not going to waste my time responding to these questions because it seems your idea of a debate is asking questions rather than pushing your argument. I have my opinion and will stick with them. You have your opinions (apparently) and should stick by them. It's a free world mate.
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
Johntitus:
See the way they're clapping for him?... Nigerians!
Enemy of progress!
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by prof1999(m): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
mildflame:

I don't INSULT pple I only compliment them NEGATIVELY...your stupidity is a CONTINENTAL EMBARRESMENT
Tell me are the Native Americans,Indians. Arabs etc white or black?
I HAVE IMPORTANT THINGS TO GET BACK TO. PEACE BE ONTO YOU .
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by mildflame: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
prof1999:
I HAVE IMPORTANT THINGS TO GET BACK TO. PEACE BE ONTO YOU .

Next time I will be nicer, if you try being SMARTER. You r free to go
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by Ubiquity: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
Fleewpeed:
if all nigerians are like this, this world be wonderful
Is he a Nigerian, the topic and picture clearly shows he is white...
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by mecussey(m): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
Fleewpeed:

if all nigerians are like this, this world be wonderful

but presido labeled some 5% and 97. The ones agitating, he calls terrorist and others criminal. So much hatred in the land. No ipob man will care about the girl...e come be say she is from kastina. So much hatred in the land...been a Nigerian is regretable.
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by lindabon: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
lincs25:
Thumb up for the white dude! Is a lesson to the black Nigerian with black mentality...

Black people have a lot to worry about, but there are loads of Blacks/Nigerians that still engage in charity work. Our race is still the most impoverished thanks to the people who have now turned themselves into charity doers whose kindness we only deem praiseworthy. Racism, colonialism, slavery where not done with good intentions. Do not use what you see on this topic to judge your own race. Its brainwashing to think that white is purer and better. We don't have so much blood on our hands but the people you think are better than us have their hands smeared with so much blood of innocent people, thanks to their sense of entitlement, and superiority. Do not allow yourself to think less of your own people. Do we have issues? Yes we do. But even with the pain and misery we have suffered in the hands of others we are happier, livelier and kind. When the footballer Balotelli (then playing for Mancity) gave £1000 to a homeless person, the UK news published it and the topic read along the lines of "Balotelli gives £1000 to homeless", not "Black man gives £1000 to homeless". Giving is an act of kindness but raving over the skin color of the giver only tends to happen with us. White people are not better than black people or any other race. Lets stop with the inferiority complex.

@post; Many thanks to the man for his good deed. Of course, Most Nigerians still do charity work even with the little they have; That I know for sure, but one can only wish our corrupt politicians and prosperity-gospel-preaching pastors can be pictured showing similar acts of kindness.
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
He has done well.
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by ceononi: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
Johntitus:
See the way they're clapping for him?... Nigerians!
What's your point here? Did you see anyone clapping the picture above?....
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by mildflame: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
lindabon:

Black people have a lot to worry about, but there are loads of Blacks/Nigerians that still engage in charity work. Our race is still the most impoverished thanks to the people who have now turned themselves into charity doers whose kindness we only deem praiseworthy. Racism, colonialism, slavery where not done with good intentions. Do not use what you see on this topic to judge your own race. Its brainwashing to think that white is purer and better. We don't have so much blood on our hands but the people you think are better than us have their hands smeared with so much blood of innocent people, thanks to their sense of entitlement, and superiority. Do not allow yourself to think less of your own people. Do we have issues? Yes we do. But even with the pain and misery we have suffered in the hands of others we are happier, livelier and kind. When the footballer Balotelli (then playing for Mancity) gave £1000 to a homeless person, the UK news published it and the topic read along the lines of "Balotelli gives £1000 to homeless", not "Black man gives £1000 to homeless". Giving is an act of kindness but raving over the skin color of the giver only tends to happen with us. White people are not better than black people or any other race. Lets stop with the inferiority complex.

@post; Many thanks to the man for his good deed. Of course, Most Nigerians still do charity work even with the little they have; That I know for sure, but one can only wish our corrupt politicians and prosperity-gospel-preaching pastors can be pictured showing similar acts of kindness.

Almost perfect, my dear there is NOTHING like black/white people. I can tolerate the words Africans, Europeans Arabs Native Americans Asian but not that white man black man JARGONS
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by grahdis(f): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2017
Timmy301:
hushpuppi coman see this
instead of wastinq ur money on gucci wears that would later be smaller to ur size
do this and we'll know u are a real big boy.
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by prof1999(m): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
mildflame:

Next time I will be nicer, if you try being SMARTER. You r free to go

Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by mildflame: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=prof1999 post=62188440][/quote]

Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by mildflame: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=prof1999 post=62188440][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Declares State Of Emergency On Malaria, Insists On Fumigating Nigeria / Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? / Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.