Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) (25423 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business / Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) / Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by Litmus: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2017
Imarnuel04:
Teaching Nigerians basic humanity

Are you just being mischievous ? Because Nigerians are very humane (immensely so)

.....one of these days, I'm going to write something original about the nature of Oyibo people, as I know them to be, and hopefully sober some worshippers of African origen and Westerners that like to post on Nariland, making derogatory racists statements that also serves as self-congratulatory remarks.
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by mildflame: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2017
What d meaning of "white man"?
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by pat1612(m): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2017
He has done it because he wanted to do it.even he was not aware that somebody was clicking his picture if for others they would have be posing left and right.
He saw girl everday and had a good heart to give her crutches it was not planned stunt just the photographer was their on right time and it made it to nairaland.
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by deebest(m): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Was he driving around with free crutches,

Is this arranged, premeditated or just a coincidence.

So this man left his country to drive around Nigeria sharing crutches?

If he really wants to help that girl, he should adopt her and take her out of Nigeria.

The articles says he normally/usually see her while driving. Probably he works in one of these companies on a contract basis. For him to have been noticing her, then I guess he bought the crutches, not like he was carrying it around
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by deebest(m): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If he really wants to help that girl, he should adopt her and take her out of Nigeria.

The article says he normally/usually see her while driving. Probably he works in one of these companies on a contract basis. For him to have been noticing her, then I guess he bought the crutches, not like he was carrying it around
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by deebest(m): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2017
Johntitus:
See the way they're clapping for him?... Nigerians!

what happen to Nigerians? I'm sure you can see well.. so who clapped?
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by lincs25(m): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2017
Thumb up for the white dude! Is a lesson to the black Nigerian with black mentality...
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by Litmus: 11:14am On Nov 07, 2017
deebest:

what happen to Nigerians? I'm sure you can see well.. so who clapped?

Nobody clapped but if they did what would be wrong with that?

...if people had clapped it might have been because of the 'feel-good-moment' or because of the little girl's reaction and pleasure at receiving the gift or to encourage the white guy, let him know his actions were appreciated or all of it combined....
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by perlemo(m): 11:14am On Nov 07, 2017
He understands d mother nature than those crabs we have around. That's lovely,anyway
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by delishpot: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2017
Johntitus:

Don't they also clap for other Nigerians that do same? Or they should ignore him because he is white?

1 Like

Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by omoobaswagga(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2017
I saw d girl dis morning....
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by prof1999(m): 11:28am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

useless questions .if a man of another nationality can be doing that. even driving about with crutches . we Nigerian especially you.how many physicaly challenged have you helped or adopted. bitter truth
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by SojiCash(m): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2017
Johntitus:

Who clap for here
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by prof1999(m): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2017
mildflame:
What d meaning of "white man"?
ASK YOUR LAST BORN OR ANY PRY 1 STUDENT ¤¤¤OK BLACK MAN
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by Jerveyjay(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2017
You are part of the problem Nigeria is facing. So you read the post without comprehension and decided to comment.. Na real wahhh for u
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 11:39am On Nov 07, 2017
Nice one
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by ttmacoy: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2017
Seems he lives and works in Nigeria and as driven past her a few times so decided to get her the crutches.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by Odebanky(m): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2017
That's laudable, I saw the girl today with the crutches while passing that route. God bless the man.
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2017
Litmus:

Are you just being mischievous ? Because Nigerians are very humane (immensely so)

.....one of these days, I'm going to write something original about the nature of Oyibo people, as I know them to be, and hopefully sober some worshippers of African origen and Westerners that like to post on Nariland, making derogatory racists statements that also serves as self-congratulatory remarks.

Very humane? grin
Do you know how many billionaires (with even I'll gotten wealth) are in Nigeria yet this is happening right under our noses. Before you write about those "oyibos" remember that their ordinary taxpayers raise millions of $$ every year to clean up our mess"

Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by mildflame: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=prof1999 post=62153136]ASK YOUR LAST BORN OR ANY PRY 1 STUDENT ¤¤¤OK BLACK MAN [/quote

You r a PERFECT EXAMPLE of an EDUCATED ILLITRATE...now tell the me, the, Native Americans, Indians, Japanese, Arabs what are they white or black?
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by rafabenitez: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ure spot on,the ultimate is to take that girl away from this hell on earth,some almajiri might steal dat her clutches tomorrow and she is back to square 1.
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by yvelchstores(f): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

please shut up. Naira landers, if u want to help someone, help In the little way you can, its better than doing nothing. A little contribution from each one will make the world truly beautiful.

1 Like

Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by zcee: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ordinary onyibo man, I know plenty naija pastors and this so called big men must ve been passing that roads since....
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by mildflame: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
prof1999:
ASK YOUR LAST BORN OR ANY PRY 1 STUDENT ¤¤¤OK BLACK MAN

Who is this EDUCATED ILLITERATE? Totally brainwashed and INFERIORITY COMPLEX of d highest...so tell me the Native Americans, Indians, Japanese, Chinese,Arabs are white or black?
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by okeyscrib(m): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nigerians won't do this. Instead they will give a certain 10% of their money to a certin god of man.
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pastor ***** probably just flew past her in private jet.
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by prof1999(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
mildflame:

Who is this EDUCATED ILLITERATE? Totally brainwashed and INFERIORITY COMPLEX of d highest...so tell me the Native Americans, Indians, Japanese, Chinese,Arabs are white or black?
NO NO NO SIR MR. EDUCATED i don't mean to insult you . I AM JUST TRYING TO IGNITE YOUR ALREADY DEAD AND OSSIFIED SENSES. you ask what is the meaning of "white man" and i refered you to pry i student Finish. get wisdom SIR

1 Like

Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by 9jaflave: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
'To present a set of clutches crutches'
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by mildflame: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
prof1999:
NO NO NO SIR MR. EDUCATED i don't mean to insult you . I AM JUST TRYING TO IGNITE YOUR ALREADY DEAD AND OSSIFIED SENSES. you ask what is the meaning of "white man" and i refered you to pry i student Finish. get wisdom SIR

I don't INSULT pple I only compliment them NEGATIVELY...your stupidity is a CONTINENTAL EMBARRESMENT
Tell me are the Native Americans,Indians. Arabs etc white or black?
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by Emerikoss: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
TheAngry1:
White Man? Can't the story just be man parks car and...what is this stupid obsession with white people amongst Nigerians bikonu?
So that people will know its a foreigner nah
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by Skhibanj1015(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
I just taya. Maybe he is blind, because I can't see where anyone is clapping. He is nothing but a fool.

loomer:

Who clap?
Re: White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) by Kagarko(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
All the way from Katsina What is Aisha doing in Lagos?

The Parents should be Ashamed of Themselves and They Should be Arrested for Child Trafficking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Britons Told To Wear Face-masks On Public Transport / Kelechi Uhegwu, Polio Victim Celebrates Birthday With New Pictures / Could Your Soap Really Cause Erectile Dysfunction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.