Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed (14836 Views)

Buhari – Few Nigerians Abroad Are Giving Us Bad Name By Engaging In Crime / Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons / Boko Haram Attack School To Embarrass Government - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by slimfairboy(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2017
cheesy grin angry
comradespade:
Abi aye eleyi fe baje angry
This man is high on rat poison angry

cheesy[quote author=comradespade post=62144331]Abi aye eleyi fe baje angry
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by rolams(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2017
them use lie swear for this man?
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by ClassicMan202(m): 9:37am On Nov 07, 2017
Lie Mohammed, your father did not make a mistake when he gave you that name
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by Redhot111(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2017
Lair mohamed, SHUT UP
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by vicben27(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2017
the only thing left to do is to tell liesss, when you first name is 'lieeee '
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Your tongue will be the ist thing that will decay the day you will die.
nne, please take it easy, such brutality enamating from a lady, savage at it's peak.

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by Kessyy2k4(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2017
out of all that was said in the interview, the OP can only bring out the caption! what's NL becoming this day now
no wonder, nairaland forum is tag as a platform where people perpetrate fake news....
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2017
YES, only the wailers.......
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by dikeigbo2(m): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2017
grin angry grin grin grin

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2017
LOL. Buhari's government is a huge joke. These people cannot point to a single achievement since swearing in. Come next year, they would begin their dance of show begging for votes (which sadly they would get). There is no light at the end of the tunnel for Nigeria.
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by samstels: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Minister of Information and Culture in this interview with select journalists in Lagos spoke on efforts being made by the Muhammadu Buhari administration to revamp the economy, Mainagate scandal and the recent threats by Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) to resume bombing of oil installations. Excerpts:

What is your perspective on this Mainagate scandal. Don’t you think it is a major dent on this government especially on the anti-corruption war?

The fact that Mr. President, immediately the issue came to his knowledge ask for Maina’s disengagement is the most important thing. That to me is a clear signal that we do not condone corruption. There is no better way to handle the issue than this.

What is the federal government doing to revamp the economy and ensure the ordinary man on the streets feel the impact of our exiting recession?

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL .

IDIOT !!!!!!
As you are very much aware, this administration’s contract with Nigerians sits on a tripod: the fight against corruption, tackling insecurity and reviving the economy. Even our worst critics acknowledge the progress we have made in fighting corruption and tackling insecurity. But one area in which they have consistently criticised us is the economy. Right from the inception of this administration, we chose the path of seeking a lasting solution to the economic crisis plaguing the nation instead of engaging in a quick fix that may attract accolades but will not endure. We chose to be painstaking instead of engaging in palliatives. I am happy to inform you today that we are winning! As you are very much aware, this administration’s contract with Nigerians sits on a tripod: the fight against corruption, tackling insecurity and reviving the economy. Even our worst critics acknowledge the progress we have made in fighting corruption and tackling insecurity.
But one area in which they have consistently criticised us is the economy. Right from the inception of this administration, we chose the path of seeking a lasting solution to the economic crisis plaguing the nation instead of engaging in a quick fix that may attract accolades but will not endure. We chose to be painstaking instead of engaging in palliatives. I am happy to inform you today that we are winning! Our well-thought-out policy, encapsulated in the administration’s Economic Recovery and Growth Plan (ERGP), launched on April 5th 2017, is working and the results are beginning to show. In September, we exited recession and returned to the path of growth, after five consecutive quarters of contraction. As we said then, taking Nigeria out of recession did not happen by accident. It was the culmination of months of hard work by the administration and fidelity to its well-articulated economic policies. This administration will not relent in its determined effort to usher in a new dawn for Nigeria. We are winning the battle to revive the economy. We are fighting corruption like never before. We are tackling insecurity with a renewed vigour. While the naysayers, who are obviously in the minority, persist in their pastime of acting as a distraction, discerning and well-meaning Nigerians will continue to appreciate and encourage the good work of our administration.

You are the face of APC and the mouthpiece of the federal government. How do you feel when you say something and issue statements and people keep saying ‘It is a lie?

I have two burdens. The first is that I happen to be the face of the opposition and PDP has not forgiven me and they will never forgive me. I think they look at the magnitude of what has happened to them and they hold me solely responsible; which is not fair. But, I did my bit. Now becoming the face of government again, so it is automatic that whatever comes from Lai Mohammed, we must shoot it down as fake news and a lie. Unfortunately, my father gave me the name Lai also. So, it makes it very easy for them. But what I challenge them every time is please, give me one thing I said that is not true. Emotionally, you may not agree with me but in terms of facts and figures, I have never said anything which they can dispute. You don’t have to like it but you can’t deny that they are facts.

https://independent.ng/those-criticising-buharis-government-are-in-minority-lai-mohamm
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by anoda(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2017
WTF!!!!! Who are the few pple?
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by desy24444(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2017
Change dolai ni. One chance government
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by awa(m): 10:54am On Nov 07, 2017
Mohammed you just lied again... When will you change?
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by alklas(m): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2017
I no blame u sha @lia
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by talk2percy(m): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2017
I didn't bother reading the content of this literature cuz I know u will speak in ur native language as usual-tell fat annoying lies!
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2017
lets not forget:

many igbos still like buhari....

it was ipob propaganda that tried to tell us that all igbos hate buhari....thats not true a tall....

igbos are scattered everywere....
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by Gbire111: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2017
Can someone tell this empty man to shut the Bleep.......?
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by chiboy099(m): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2017
Iconic liar �........weldon sir�

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by samsam2019: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2017
Like they say, there's no fool like an old fool. This lie mohafool is one old fool.

Anyway, I'm complaining and if you're complaining too don't like my comment. Just comment that you're complaining too to prove this old goat and his e morons wrong
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by kishbee41(m): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2017
I've always had his feeling the man is on hard drugs,now I've confirmed it,they say stop doing drugs and they won't listen,now look at what drugs is doing to this stupid ignorant fool.... Lai Lai Mohammed it is safe to say thunder fire you,na food go kill you
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by MichaelBlake40: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is technically correct,
Nigerians have stopped complaining.
We've accepted our grave mistake and are waiting eagerly for 2019 to right our wrong.
I strongly agree with you
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by PETERENI1(m): 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
This heavy mouth with Diarrhea will never stop propagating lies !! Even when it is not sellable again
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by nairavsdollars(f): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
But what I challenge them every time is please, give me one thing I said that is not true.

Nobody has taken up this challenge yet they are bashing the man

1 Like

Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by moriss33(m): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
This Old fellow is a curse to his family and tribe....
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by lazygal: 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
I don't know why we bother to respond to this government the best response in in 2019 at the poles
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by zudozz: 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
guy is a moronn!
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by Ctrlsolutn: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Wen did he carry out his survey to arrive @ dis?

No wonder they hav always called him Minister of lies.

Point of Correction ' We are all complaining except you n ur oga '
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by Venica(f): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
If you think Buhari will concede defeat in 2019 my brother you are living in fools paradise. Buhari is not a gentle man, he will rig himself in come 2019

we the youths Will resist such nonsense
Re: Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining About Buhari's Government - Lai Mohammed by lindabon: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
I'm tired, and fed up with all these failures in Nigerian politics. Do they think Nigerians are fools or are Nigerians not bothered about all these ridiculousness? Fact is that they have completely destroyed Nigerian Youth's future, but I do not think we want the future of our kids to end the same way; joblessness, hopelessness and with the only hope being to travel abroad to any country, as long as its not NIGERIA. Look at most foreign embassies and the number of Nigerians clamoring for visa out of the country; one would even think that Nigeria is at war.

Well, if like me you are tired of this wave of recycled-failed-politicians who have robbed our poor Nigerian youths of our future? Then go to the nairaland link below and see if this movement is something that will be of interest to you.

https://www.nairaland.com/4131364/nigerian-youth-revolution-party-nyrp

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Tours Bama, Borno State / 2016 Audit Report: Presidency Illegally Moved N14bn To Establish Army Barracks.. / Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.