Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti (14831 Views)

Nasarawa: Ombugadu's Reaction On Being Declared Winner / Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov / Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by Thonyb(m): 7:32am On Nov 01, 2023
David Emmanuel Ombugadu, the Peoples Democratic Party candidate in the blast governorship election in Nasarawa State, has extended his warm congratulations to Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan, following her victory at the Appeal Court.

.ng recalls that the Court of Appeal, Abuja Division, had affirmed Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan as the duly elected candidate for Kogi Central Senatorial Election earlier in February.

The court dismissed the appeal filed by Abubakar Ohere for lacking in merit.

Reacting, Ombugadu acknowledged Senator Akpoti-Uduaghan’s historic achievement as the first female senator representing Kogi State and commended her dedication to public service.

In his message, published on his Facebook page, Ombugadu said, “Congratulations on your groundbreaking victory at the Appeal Court and your achievement as the first female senator in Kogi State.

“Your resilience, dedication, and unwavering commitment to public service are an inspiration to many, especially the aspiring young women in your community and beyond.

“Your historic milestone marks a significant step forward in the pursuit of gender equality and empowerment. Your leadership serves as a beacon of hope and progress, and I have no doubt that your tenure will bring about positive change and transformation in Kogi State.

“May your journey continue to be filled with success and impactful contributions for the betterment of your constituents and the nation at large,” Ombugadu said.

https://.ng/2023/11/01/kogi-central-ombugadu-sends-message-to-natasha-akpoti/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by TruthsFM: 7:33am On Nov 01, 2023
Congratulations 🎉 to the People’s Senator, barrister Natasha Akpoti. Congratulations 🎉 in advance to the Nasarawa State governor elect, Dr David Ombugadu

21 Likes

Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by Cantonese: 7:48am On Nov 01, 2023
Great achievement by Natasha Akpoti.
Thank you to Ombugadu.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2023
Great achievement to Akpoti as the first female senator representing Kogi State.

Beautiful woman 💋 😘 ❤️ 😍

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by Timiblanko(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2023
I am really happy for her.

I could remember during the election, they cut off the bridge leading to her home town to stop the people from voting.

God is Wonderful.

Please don't fail your people.

24 Likes

Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by Boondocxs(f): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2023
Women In power never disappoints
Watch how Kogi central will change now

13 Likes

Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by Wizpa(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2023
sad
Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by Juanmike(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2023
Boondocxs:
Patricia Etteh comes to mind.

15 Likes

Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by Parydelegate: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2023
Against all odds she won

Congratulations to her.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by AminuRano87(m): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2023
Democracy is not in danger now. Because opposition has won. Judiciary is not comprised now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by OZIOGU1: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2023
Congratulations to my senator, the daughter we wish and voted for, part of the sin of our belove king, the OHINOYI of Ebiraland was because He supported you, unknown to them that you are a daughter from the palace, part of your early life was spent there with Him, but thankGod for the victory, PDP,APC, LP, SDP all accross party lines voted for you, the assult, humilation and threat on your life can't be imagine, you are strong, brave and courageous....Go Natasha the Amazon

11 Likes

Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by Starships4u(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2023
What if,
Just what if, this woman turns out to be a hard nut to crack?
Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by spencekat(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2023
Juanmike:
Stella Oduah, Hadiza Bala Usman, Diezani Madueke etc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by Calitoscassius(m): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2023
Hoeing senator

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by Buharidgeneral: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Hoeing senator
How?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by Whatisurproblem(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2023
Juanmike:
she did well or bad?
Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by ravensckar(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2023
Boondocxs:
Sure!

The same way Denzeani Madueke, Stella Oduah, Patricia Etteh and other thieving women in power didn't disappoint.

Natasha (a typical Naija politician) has turned her victory into a gender parade and some f00ls are buying into it. Shishi she no go do for Senate, no be today yansh dey back. All Nigerian politicians are criminals and you f00ls keep cheering them. Little wonder this country is called a 'Sh1thole'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by Calitoscassius(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

How?
How did she get a senator position? Was it not this same woman who was harrassing and assaulting journalists with police
Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by Calitoscassius(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2023
This is the Hoe who was harrassing, intimidating and threatning and assaulting a journalist with corrupt police.
Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by Isobug: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2023
post=126729399:
Great achievement to Akpoti as the first female senator representing Kogi State.

Beautiful woman 💋 😘 ❤️ 😍
Are sure it's from your heart
Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by onadana: 9:19am On Nov 01, 2023
Juanmike:

Patricia Etteh that s...to...l......e.
Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by BluntCrazeMan: 9:37am On Nov 01, 2023
Ok naa
Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by Juanmike(m): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
she did well or bad?
Worst

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by SeeItSayIt: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2023
OZIOGU1:
Congratulations to my senator, the daughter we wish and voted for, part of the sin of our belove king, the OHINOYI of Ebiraland was because He supported you, unknown to them that you are a daughter from the palace, part of your early life was spent there with Him, but thankGod for the victory, PDP,APC, LP, SDP all accross party lines voted for you, the assult, humilation and threat on your life can't be imagine, you are strong, brave and courageous....Go Natasha the Amazon

I must commend your write up, it's an epic to note. I don't know whether you're my sister or brother, notwithstanding, we're proudly Ebiras.

Indeed, our humble, responsible & respected sister, Senator Natasha is an admirable woman & the Lord's chosen. We all love her in Ihima especially Oboroke 'cos she took after her father's philanthropist lifestyles.

May the Almighty God bless & guide her continually in Jesus' Name, AMEN!
Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by OZIOGU1: 10:51am On Nov 01, 2023
SeeItSayIt:

I must commend your write up, it's an epic to note. I don't know whether you're my sister or brother, notwithstanding, we're proudly Ebiras.

Indeed, our humble, responsible & respected sister, Senator Natasha is an admirable woman & the Lord's chosen. We all love her in Ihima especially Oboroke 'cos she took after her father's philanthropist lifestyles.

May the Almighty God bless & guide her continually in Jesus' Name, AMEN!

Thank you Boss, i am an Ebira Man, front and back, the last time i voted was in 2011 after that, it was Natasha that took me home all the way from Borno state where i was base then to vote for her and return, it cost me a lot especially when you think of flight ticket in and out of borno state, then driving all the way to Ogori/Magongo to cast my vote, it was not easy...But when i heard that someone who won 1 out of 5 LGA's is declared winner against someone who won 4 out of 5, it was like madness to me...But sha we thank God for this victory...Amen to your beautiful prayers...May she not disappoint all of us, she does not know me, i don't know her we only met once at the airport like 5yrs ago and i introduce my self and told her how i always use her as reference to my daughters, she was happy and promise to do more for Humanity....so i did not do what i did for any personal gains, I just Love that woman like she is my sister from another mother.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Central: Ombugadu Sends Message To Natasha Akpoti by SeeItSayIt: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2023
OZIOGU1:

Thank you Boss, i am an Ebira Man, front and back, the last time i voted was in 2011 after that, it was Natasha that took me home all the way from Borno state where i was base then to vote for her and return, it cost me a lot especially when you think of flight ticket in and out of borno state, then driving all the way to Ogori/Magongo to cast my vote, it was not easy...But when i heard that someone who won 1 out of 5 LGA's is declared winner against someone who won 4 out of 5, it was like madness to me...But sha we thank God for this victory...Amen to your beautiful prayers...May she not disappoint all of us, she does not know me, i don't know her we only met once at the airport like 5yrs ago and i introduce my self and told her how i always use her as reference to my daughters, she was happy and promise to do more for Humanity....so i did not do what i did for any personal gains, I just Love that woman like she is my sister from another mother.

Indeed, she's our sister from another mother. I'm confidently trusting God that she'll make us proud 'cos there's a lot to be reformed. Especially, politics of bitterness as well as do or die, including fear of victimization while speaking the truth.

You've really proven loyalty to your fatherland. The great God will reward you & your entire household in Jesus' Name, AMEN 🙏

Our sacrifices & efforts shall never end in futility in Jesus' Name, AMEN 🙏

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Ajimobi, Alaafin Of Oyo And Olubadan Spotted Together At An Event / Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) / Lagos East: APC Sues PDP Candidate, Gbadamosi For Certificate Falsification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.