Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

15 Major Mistakes Bloggers Make - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 15 Major Mistakes Bloggers Make (3566 Views)

How Do Bloggers Make Money? Here Is Answer / 5 Big Mistakes That Bloggers Make / Common Most Mistakes Bloggers Make And How To Fix It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Major Mistakes Bloggers Make by IamShiningStar(f): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
op, you are so right jare!
Re: 15 Major Mistakes Bloggers Make by cyberhope(m): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
ThisandThat247:
@cyberhope if you don't Mind..one simple question...WHAT AND WHAT MAKES A ADSENSE TO GET REJECT....

ah saw something abuh Invalid Click...My first blog Got Reject Cuz of ''INVALID CLICKS''

most of My Blog Post I Transfer to niaraland and at Least 90 percent of them makes Front page...So My traffics are really High...

Are such click considered as INVALID....

Moreover can a blog Template or themes cause any hindrance from being accepted for adsense...

Need replies please...anyone can also help me out....

Thanks..

It might be the work of bots....

It sometimes happened to me, I created a blog and added AdSense. Funny thing was, I was the only surfer of the blog and Google counted all my pageviews as clicks...

So, I will advise you to monitor your AdSense activities from day one, if you find out any flaws, disable the AdSense and try retifying before activating again...
Re: 15 Major Mistakes Bloggers Make by cyberhope(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
LegitBoy:
I want to start a blog on law and related legal discuss. What platform do you guys think is best? Wordpress or blogger?

WordPress sir. You might want to check out my article on how to create a blog within 20 minutes...
http://bloggershub.info/easy-way-to-create-a-blog/
Re: 15 Major Mistakes Bloggers Make by hustla(m): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2017
Finstar:

I think she said the truth.. Most newbies are after making money and in the cause of that pursuit, end up lifting post from other blogs, even when it's unrelated to his or her niche.. Another aspect is trying to copy a competitor's blog design.. They think by having the same design with a successful blog will guarantee success. That's BS.

To make it in this era.. You've got to be different. Do what you're passionate and let the world hear your voice. That's what blogging is all about. It's not magic or luck, do it right and you'll get it right. Another aspect is seo.. Anyone who's blogging now but knows nothing about SEO is on a long thing lol.. When you're tired of sharing, that's when Google becomes a friend. No mater how passionate you are, that zeal will demnish if the views continues being low.. When I started my blog, the zeal was overwhelming and I keep sharing my post everywhere.. Now, I don't even have the strength to share.. I'm now as lazy as the word.. But I'm still blogging cause google have been merciful..Content and seo is king.

With Seo, how many views do u get in a day?
Which h social media platforms did u use to share on?
How much did you pay for Seo?

Kindly intimate me

Thank you
Re: 15 Major Mistakes Bloggers Make by Finstar: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2017
hustla:

With Seo, how many views do u get in a day?
Which h social media platforms did u use to share on?
How much did you pay for Seo?

Kindly intimate me

Thank you

I get impressive organic views daily as a result of seo.. It doesn't happen overnight, it takes a little time to kick in.

I share on facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc.

Seo is free. It's all about understanding how search engine and keywords work.. Google and YouTube has lots of materials that will help you understand SEO better..

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 15 Major Mistakes Bloggers Make by Favourkings: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2017
To me the top mistake a blogger can make is:

Not personalizing your website.
Readers will always come back if they feel this sense of connection with you. You can start by personalizing your website using your full name. Let it be path of your journey.

SEO pro.

1 Like

Re: 15 Major Mistakes Bloggers Make by Premiumwriter: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
How about writing for search engines and not for humans. Most bloggers often forget that it is humans and not search engines who reads, likes, shares and comment on their post. So when they write solely for search engines they don't get any results.

1 Like

Re: 15 Major Mistakes Bloggers Make by ajasay3030(m): 9:06pm On May 19, 2023
Common mistakes bloggers make include writing mistakes, which deter their blogging success.

Check this out to learn common writing mistakes to avoid as a blogger. https://writeseoblogs.com/common-blog-post-writing-mistakes-that-bloggers-make/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Tech Websites And Their Net Worth / Which Tld Is Better .com / Com.ng / Seun We Cannot Login Nairaland Via Freebasics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.