Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (54207 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by wolesmile(m): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
donblade85555:
freeaze is jobless
And this jobless Freeze can buy you over and over.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Henitan24(f): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
SirMichael1:

Lmao... Why won't it be obvious when it's obvious that you guys are chilling??
Snacks?? Drinks?? Common?!!
cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by uniquebright: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
u pay tithe oh u dnt pay tith oh its doesn't stop God from being God. u pay tith for ur own good.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by BerryAnny(m): 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=jacyhelen post=62153784]Thank God for the day i heard about freez preaching!!!..My life has changed!!!..How can i give huge money to my church where some people are poor and has no food??.
I have stopped going to church either...On sundays i listend to Wazobia Fm preaching my Expensive...
I pray God to bless me more so that i will start going to hospital,prison and motherless babies!!!!!
To hell with all these pastors.
We are all equall in Gods eye.
Goat bogot goat
chicken begot chicken
God begot gods.
Believe u created in the image of God!!!!
Am 10000000000% #freethesheeple member[/quote
]
Welcome on board sis. One sheeple freed!!! Leggo Freeze!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by victrick105: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
mikebabs101:
no matter what, he should be still be on list your argument rather means they are agnostic not Christians, I hope you know what that means

still doesn't mean they are agonist or atheist....you really don't know the personal lives of those you mentioned.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by ogbiwa: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
MhizzAJ:
God doesn't need our money

Tithing should be a personal thing...If it works for you then it's fine

I really don't think one should tithe out of compulsion

Many pastors have been trying to manipulate their congregation by quoting Malachi 3:10

God's protection has got nothing to do with money...everything boils down to his mercies

I don't even know why this tithe issue is such a big topic and why freeze keeps hitting on pastors

True.
We don't PAY tithes in the new covenant like it's a fine or a mandatory due. We GIVE tithe. We do this not to receive blessings or avoid curses, but rather we give out of an understanding that we've been blessed already and simply responding in appreciation to the blesser. Our model in this regard is Father Abraham (who, like us, wasn't under the law) who FIRST received gifts from Melchizedec (King of Salem or peace) and then gave a tenth back to him in appreciation. So in essence, we tithe with the understanding that we're blessed people simply offering a little portion out of our abundance to the Blesser and with joy too. So people who don't have this understanding are the ones who come to social media to debate and ridicule. It's not hard to see why cos they don't have some deeper understanding. However its hard to see why so called genuine Christians bother to argue with them over tithing. Is it your tithe? Or is it your blessing?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Smellymouth:
Jeff Bozos (Amazon).. Atheist..
Steve Wozniak (Apple).. Atheist..
Larry Page (Google)... Buddhist..
Mark Zuckenberg (Facebook) Atheist..
Dangote (Dangote Group) Muslim..
Oprah Winfrey (TV Talkshow) Agonist..
Jack Ma (Alibaba) Deist..
Seun Osewa (nairaland) - Atheist..

None of these men/ women are Christains....
None of them pay tithes, yet some of them are billionaires .. None are cursed or in poverty.

And they have greatly impacted the lives of humans all over the world...

Most of the people saying "I will pay my tithe" they don't even go to church...Naiija and hypocrisy I hail Una.... cheesy
you were making sense until you added the Muslim guy. sigh
all religions are scam. Christianity and Islam.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by amaechijay: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
I am waiting for the answers backed up with Scriptures.

We need to understand and do what the Bible says...not what Pastors say

It's high time we clear the air.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by BluntBoy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
ogbiwa:

True.
We don't PAY tithes in the new covenant like it's a fine or a mandatory due. We GIVE tithe. We do this not to receive blessings or avoid curses, but rather we give out of an understanding that we've been blessed already and simply responding in appreciation to the blesser. Our model in this regard is Father Abraham (who, like us, wasn't under the law) who FIRST received gifts from Melchizedec (King of Salem or peace) and then gave a tenth back to him in appreciation. So in essence, we tithe with the understanding that we're blessed people simply offering a little portion out of our abundance to the Blesser and with joy too. So people who don't have this understanding are the ones who come to social media to debate and ridicule. It's not hard to see why cos they don't have some deeper understanding. However its hard to see why so called genuine Christians bother to argue with them over tithing. Is it your tithe? Or is it your blessing?

If Abraham was/is your model, then, answer these questions:

1. What did Abraham tithe?

Were they his personal properties, an increase in his personal properties or war booty?

2. Did Abraham continue tithing? Did he make tithing a practice or a custom?

3. Who is Melchizedek?

Can you compare his priesthood to that of any man? If you can, provide the name of that priest or prophet whose priesthood makes him liable to collect tithe without being a levite?

Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Gotze1: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
martineverest:
attack the message not d messager
Which message? Do those paying tithe complain to him? Even those that did not pay, how many of them did he help?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Redhot111(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Daddy freeze, is wat u are doing good? U want to pour sand sand in another person garri. U started by say u want to free another man's sheep. There is God ooooo.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Gotze1: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Some people who paid tithe don't have enough money to feed themselves or pay rent.
And do they put gun into their heads to pay the tight?
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by bobnazzygon: 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:
Why is this an issue sef, No one is forcing any one to pay. If u want to pay it tithe, PAY IT!!! And if you are not interested. KEEP your money.. it's not a do or die affair.. Everyone is just shouting "Tithe oo" U ppl should leave us alone jare

Saying No one is forcing any one to pay Tithe is a lie.

I attended Redeem Christain Church of God, Lifegate Parish on the Island. The Pastor in Charge "Pastor Segun" came to the altar and preached that for those who believe their income is insufficient for them to pay TITHE, "the income shall never be enough".

You can imagine a Pastor during a service saying this on the Altar.

Since then, i have never attended the church because of sermons like this.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by dfrost: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Smellymouth:

Most of the people saying "I will pay my tithe" they don't even go to church...Naiija and hypocrisy I hail Una.... cheesy

Alaga, imagine one of my friends saying that she doesn't care what they do with her tithe. She says "I give my money to God". We are in trouble honestly.

If Jesus was here, what exactly would he own/acquire?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Zeek21(m): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
Maybe someone should go read Luke 11vs 42 and see Jesus response to the Pharisees.

Now we truly know who this Freeze is, advocating that tithe should be used for alcohol? SMH.
He is just a demon advocating for the kingdom of hell.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by ogbiwa: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
BluntBoy:

Were they his personal properties, an increase in his personal properties or war booty?

3. Who is Melchizedek?

Can you compare his priesthood to that of any man? If you can, provide the name of that priest or prophet whose priesthood makes him liable to collect tithe without being a levite?

Thank you.

I am not compelled to answer you cos like I said, arguing with a non believer on SM concerning biblical doctrines will NEVER produce the required effect but rather lead to more lame arguments which frankly are non beneficial. I think the first step is you need to get genuinely born again, join a bible teaching church and allow your mind be genuinely renewed by the word of God. By the time you break into some deeper understanding, you, like me, will understand how ridiculously shallow y'all are sounding. When others are thinking of affecting their generation for God and giving everything for it, y'all are here debating on whether to pay 10% and who will or shouldn't get richer with your 10%. Hold it! It means zilch in the grand scheme of things my brother.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by EPAINYOU: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
Oildichotomy:
Define truth Oga? Let me see how dumb you will be

It is a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like - according to a dictionary.

You must also answer my questions. Let see the dumbee.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by nautieonline: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May the good Lord bless his servant Freeze and grant him more wisdom.

May the spirit of biblical and spiritual discernment not leave him.

1tim 2 "22Flee from youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 23But reject foolish and ignorant speculation, for you know that it breeds quarreling. 24And a servant of the Lord must not be quarrelsome, but he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, and forbearing. 25He must gently reprove those who oppose him, in the hope that God may grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth"

www.nautieonline.com

Titus 3 "8This saying is trustworthy. And I want you to emphasize these things, so that those who have believed God will take care to devote themselves to good deeds. These things are excellent and profitable for the people. 9But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, arguments, and quarrels about the Law, because these things are pointless and worthless. 10Reject a divisive man after a first and second admonition. 11knowing that such a man is corrupt and sinful; he is self-condemned"

On the issue of Tithe, it requires a level of understanding of the scripture. I am going to share a passages here that will prove that Tithe is not compulsory but very important.

Mal 3:10 "Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need." - I want you to understand this is God talking to the Israelite, and He has given a put Himself to condition, but you can activate this "Conditon" only but faith not just by paying tithe. God said; " And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need." this means that you tithe, you should with faith and box God in with His word[b]s, because in Psalm 138:2, David said "I will worship toward Thy holy temple, and praise Thy name for Thy lovingkindness and for Thy truth, for Thou hast magnified Thy word above all Thy name." so when you tithe you are doing it with an expectation that God had already promised that he will do certain things in exchange.

Prov 3:9,10 "Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your produce; then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine." there is a blessing attached to it.

Luke 16:10 “One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much." This passage can be interpreted to mean that when you give back to God out of the little God has given you, or when you manage the little He has given you, you will do better with more.

There are a lot of passages to continue to show, but i will like to also draw your attention to the fact that God does not give a vision without a provision. These men of God were ordained by God and some of them left their careers to follow the calling of God, automatically God will tend for their needs. God does not make mistake and that is why there has been provision for the Levites. Who usual ate the remainder of the sacrifices made to God by the Israelites? the Priest. I want to believe that you would have said the same thing about them what you are saying about the modern day pastors. I want to remind you of what happened between Moses, Aaron and Miriam read Numbers 12. also 1Chron 16:22 "Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm." Matt 7:1-3 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Phil 4: 8Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable — if anything is excellent or praiseworthy — think on these things.

Do have a nice day.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by nautieonline: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
dfrost:

Alaga, imagine one of my friends saying that she doesn't care what they do with her tithe. She says "I give my money to God". We are in trouble honestly.

She's very correct, imagine if God asked you how you have spent the money He has given you the grace to have? "Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." She gives to God in faith. Go and read Leviticus and you will find out the priest managed the sacrifices made to God, "THEY TAKE OUT THEIR PORTION FOR FOOD!!!" but God honours whatever the sacrifices were meant for, whether Guilt offering, sin offering or thanksgiving, God honoured. So bother not yourself about how your tithe is being spent, IT IS ORIGINALLY MEANT FOR THOSE WORKING IN THE TEMPLE". God bless you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by BluntBoy(m): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
ogbiwa:

I am not compelled to answer you cos like I said, arguing with a non believer on SM concerning biblical doctrines will NEVER produce the required effect but rather lead to more lame arguments which frankly are non beneficial. I think the first step is you need to get genuinely born again, join a bible teaching church and allow your mind be genuinely renewed by the word of God. By the time you break into some deeper understanding, you, like me, will understand how ridiculously shallow y'all are sounding. When others are thinking of affecting their generation for God and giving everything for it, y'all are here debating on whether to pay 10% and who will or shouldn't get richer with your 10%. Hold it! It means zilch in the grand scheme of things my brother.

A nonbeliever? cheesy

You are a terrible Christian. Please, if you can't answer simple questions, just keep your peace. Calling people unbelievers simply because you can't answer their questions makes you come across as a person using arrogance to cover up his inadequacies. It is like someone resorting to anger when reasons have failed them.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by nautieonline: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
dfrost:

She's very correct, imagine if God asked you how you have spent the money He has given you the grace to have? "Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." She gives to God in faith. Go and read Leviticus and you will find out the priest managed the sacrifices made to God, "THEY TAKE OUT THEIR PORTION FOR FOOD!!!" but God honours whatever the sacrifices were meant for, whether Guilt offering, sin offering or thanksgiving, God honoured. So bother not yourself about how your tithe is being spent, IT IS ORIGINALLY MEANT FOR THOSE WORKING IN THE TEMPLE". God bless you.

www.nautieonline.com
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by maklelemakukula(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
For reasons best known to seun osewa, topics like this cannot be discussed in Muslim threads. I love Christianity cos there is freedom of expression
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
bobnazzygon:

Saying No one is forcing any one to pay Tithe is a lie.

I attended Redeem Christain Church of God, Lifegate Parish on the Island. The Pastor in Charge "Pastor Segun" came to the altar and preached that for those who believe their income is insufficient for them to pay TITHE, "the income shall never be enough".

You can imagine a Pastor during a service saying this on the Altar.

Since then, i have never attended the church because of sermons like this.

I attend Rccg too and I can boldly say that they do not joke with tithes....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by nautieonline: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
BluntBoy:

3. Who is Melchizedek?

Thank you.

I will like to ask you, in what order did Abraham and Moses come?

Yes we are descendants of Abraham, and so also is Israel.

Abraham was bounded by law to pay tithe but Israel was.

So the law "was valid" till grace crossed out the Law. but it does not mean that we can pay tithe. personally pay tithe because of the blessing attached to it rather than the curse.

www.nautieonline.com
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Olulinks(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
Abudu2000:
Useless fraudsters called mogs ...first they will lure you by saying tithing is voluntarily then tell you afterwards that there is a curse attached all to frighten u into submitting. When we were growing up nothing like sow a seed, slowly these fraudsters tried to incorporate it into their billing methods.

They are quick to tag anyone against their fraudulent tactics as a devil meanwhile they ride in rolroyces and gwargons hile their member toil.... it's about time churchs and mosques start paying taxes so that the people's eyes will be clear. In 2017 some fools still fall for such cheap scams.

That's how a pastor stole a lady's car in the name of seed sowing, the lady became conscious after the hypnosis have been washed off.... nigerians are too gullible and that's the problem with us moving forward.

" became conscious after the hypnosis have been washed off.." washed off by who and with what? I hope it's not by an Aladura prophet and I hope it wasn't washed by soap and candle. If not, na still same o.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by BluntBoy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
nautieonline:

So the law "was valid" till grace crossed out the Law. but it does not mean that we can pay tithe . personally pay tithe because of the blessing attached to it rather than the curse.

I am sorry, I didn't understand your post. I have made bold words that made the post sound rather hard to follow.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by jaxxy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
Smellymouth:
Jeff Bozos (Amazon).. Atheist..
Steve Wozniak (Apple).. Atheist..
Larry Page (Google)... Buddhist..
Mark Zuckenberg (Facebook) Atheist..
Dangote (Dangote Group) Muslim..
Oprah Winfrey (TV Talkshow) Agonist..
Jack Ma (Alibaba) Deist..
Seun Osewa (nairaland) - Atheist..

None of these men/ women are Christains....
None of them pay tithes, yet some of them are billionaires .. None are cursed or in poverty.

And they have greatly impacted the lives of humans all over the world...

Google owners larry page and sergey bron are jewish ok. Don't give wrong info to satisfy atheist argument. Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by laliga01: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
Smellymouth:
Merrybet odds--

Daddy Freeze to win -- 1.28..

Tithers to win -- 2.20..

Full time draw-- 3.80..

As for me I dey carry daddy freeze straight win home and away, home to win first and second half and over 2.5..

Lolz...guy your matter tire me.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by lalanice(f): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
emmanuelike:

You are part of Nigeria problem.

You read a comment and give it a mean that suits u.

Go back and read what mark said.
and you are a bigger problem, mr sabi sabi. na ppl like you ruin dis country when you dnt know how to mind your business or pay attention to whats more important.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by lalanice(f): 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
jaxxy:

Google owners larry page and sergey bron are jewish ok. Don't give wrong info to satisfy atheist argument. Lol
dnt mind dem, they jst want to say every successful person is an atheist.
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by BERNIMOORE: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
nautieonline:

So the law "was valid" till grace crossed out the Law. but it does not mean that we can pay tithe. personally pay tithe because of the blessing attached to it rather than the curse.

www.nautieonline.com
Abraham was not bounded by any law, what he did was 'a one off offering' even the bible never say that abraham PAY tithe but rather gave a 'tenth parth' of war spoils. Tithe is strictly a 'tenth parth' of a farm produce or animal and not 'war spoils....the giving of a tenth part to a king or priest was also practiced by the pagans then. but when the law came Deuteronomy gave a breakdown of what actually constitutes Tithe to Gods people so Abraham was no bound by any law Abraham existed before law Abraham gave birth to Isreal yes His grandson jacob gave birth to 12 children which later became 12 tribes of isreal and among his son was 'Levi' a tribe that was to receive tithe legitimately according to law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Tobycharles: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
How I wish such post r accorded the grace to be liked a million times.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.