Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

A Nation Of Whiners And Noise Makers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nation Of Whiners And Noise Makers. (546 Views)

Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP / Update On Dr. Abraham Adeniran Ariyo And Noise By Igbos / DNC/RNC Conventions And Noise Making: Tinubu Vs Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nation Of Whiners And Noise Makers. by SamMilla1(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2010
First, Let us always look into our minds and ask ourselves some questions before Making noise outside.
Recently United States Listed us as a Terrorist Nation and all of a sudden,
Thousands of uneducated men and women in Nigeria started condemning USA for that.
It is in the nature of Human to call all sorts of bad names to anybody who tries to destroy our Interests.
Therefore i do not blame the USA for tagging us terrorist Nation since we tried to blow up their airplane .
We are a nation called Nigeria and despite the fact that we did not send the terrorist to bomb a flight,
He is still from our country. Tijanni Babangida, Garba Lawal and co played soccer for Nigeria and we loved them.
And they are all from the same part of the Country with Abdul Mutallab.

Did it occur to any of us that USA did not just wake up and tag us a terrorist Nation ?
They have been following the events happening in Nigeria for a very long time.
Religious violence in many parts of the Country, Boko Haram, MEND etc.
All of them claiming thousands of life.
What is terrorism to you?

Nigerian Lawmakers gave USA seven days to remove their name from the terror list.
Wao! I laughed hard when i saw that and i asked if the senate President actually won election ?
Who voted that slowpoke into the senate and who gave him the senate presidency ?
Does it mean that this man does not know the meaning of USA or what it stands for ?

How in the name of God did the senate come up with the idea of giving USA ultimatum ?
What actually happened at the end of the day ?

Where do you stand when you say that Nigeria is not terrorist country ?
Are you on the side of the Muslim fanatics that kill the Christians and non indegins in their towns
Or are you on the side of the Christians being killed ?
Either way, the terror affects you.

I started this article because of the whining David mark is making about the statement from
Ghaddafi, the Libyan Leader. Ghaddafi said that the only way to stop the violence is for the different religions to separate.
David mark started making Noise that Ghaddafi is mad and crazy and this and that.
It is simply the typical mindset of the political goats that is killing the Nigerian Nation.
I believe David Mark is simply afraid of losing his seat if the Nation breaks all of a sudden.
Why couldn't the Senate even consider that statement and give it some credibility ?
Must the Nation stick together ? Was it not somebody who merged them in the first place for profit and greedy reasons ?
If Ghaddafi who is a core Muslim advocates for the Division of the nation,
then i believe he sees something the senate failed to see.

Someone should remind David mark that we are in a democratic Nation and that he should not condemn any suggestion until the concerned people have a say about it.

(1) (Reply)

The Case For A Strongman / Proposed Mega Party Says Next Nigerian President To Emerge From North / 2011 - Evolution Of Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.