Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Chidinma Stars In "The Bridge" With Ademola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Stars In "The Bridge" With Ademola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend (33196 Views)

Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France / PHOTOS Of Clarence Peters And Music Stars In Various Video Shoot / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Stars In "The Bridge" With Ademola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Leez(m): 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Henryyy:
You are still not making sense.
Afonjas rarely do
Re: Chidinma Stars In "The Bridge" With Ademola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Reussite: 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

But the dad is Ibo.......
Is Chidinma's Mum Yoruba?
Re: Chidinma Stars In "The Bridge" With Ademola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by mhizsuzzy(f): 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Reussite:

Is Chidinma's Mum Yoruba?

No both are Ibo from IMO state...... That's why she fyn. Imo girl dey fyn die eehgrin
Re: Chidinma Stars In "The Bridge" With Ademola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Reussite: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

No both are Ibo from IMO state...... That's why she fyn. Imo girl dey fyn die eehgrin
Very true Imo gals are really pretty. Guess you are from Imo too?
Re: Chidinma Stars In "The Bridge" With Ademola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

She's just another girl with plenty makeup and filter overdose.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Stars In "The Bridge" With Ademola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by QueenMarvella(f): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
hollandis:
Why arw yoruba people ugly

We ain't ugly ma
Re: Chidinma Stars In "The Bridge" With Ademola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Barzinime(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Just like the wedding party. .. Banky & Adesua
They think they can mumu us ...we won't buy
Yomzzyblog:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-xvE93buO1BY/WgFOVDUoGLI/AAAAAAAAF4w/arxwhyYoSd47-FvarVHSnm4aGIjrHm1-QCLcBGAs/s320/chidinma.jpg[/img]

Beautiful and Charming Singer, Chidinma Ekile popularly known as Miss Kedike who recently ventured into acting, feature in a new movie titled "The Bridge", A movie directed by Kunke Afolayan and Produced by Lasun Ray.

The Movie "The Bridge Obadare", is all about a Yoruba prince and Stella, a young lady from a distinguished Igbo family are a couple whose relationship is threatened by tribal prejudice and parental plans for each's life.

When the couple secretly weds against their parents' wishes, the consequence shakes the very foundation and sustenance of both families.

The Bridge boasts of a galaxy of veteran and contemporary stars such as Demola Adedoyin, Chidinma Ekile, Binta Ayo Mogaji, Zack Orji, Kunle Afolayan, Tina Mba, Adebayo Salami, Lere Paimo Wole Olowomojuore, Lanre Hassan, Jimoh Aliu, Mama Ray-Eyiwumi.

Movie director, Kunle Afolayan took to his IG page to share the official poster release for the most anticipated film of this Christmas season, The Bridge.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-_dc_8OFTAG4/WgFPRRd_kdI/AAAAAAAAF44/dH20KoAD2BgXU8bpZ5yiAna-YFYqy-rnACLcBGAs/s640/the.png[/img]

IG: https://www.instagram.com/p/BbKXKt6BFI7

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/singer-chidinma-features-in-new-movie.html

Re: Chidinma Stars In "The Bridge" With Ademola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by legitnow: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
ANOTHER VERY DAFT YORUBA PRODUCTION BY A WELL KNOWN YORUBA BIGOTED PRODUCER.

I HAVE A SIMPLE QUESTION, Y MUST IT BE IGBO?

ARE IGBO THE ONLY TRIBE IN NIGERIA?

OR ARE WE THE ONLY ONES THAT HAVE FEMALE CHILDREN?

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO TWO THINGS, OBSESSION AND ENVY.

AS FOR ME PERSONALLY, I CAN ONLY PITY YORUBAS.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Stars In "The Bridge" With Ademola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
Reussite:
Very true Imo gals are really pretty. Guess you are from Imo too?
Nope........
Re: Chidinma Stars In "The Bridge" With Ademola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
Henryyy:

She's just another girl with plenty makeup and filter overdose.

But she is naturally fyn oh
Re: Chidinma Stars In "The Bridge" With Ademola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by wale2day: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

U mean light skinned?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Stars In "The Bridge" With Ademola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

We are prolly looking at different pictures.
Re: Chidinma Stars In "The Bridge" With Ademola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
legitnow:
ANOTHER VERY DAFT YORUBA PRODUCTION BY A WELL KNOWN YORUBA BIGOTED PRODUCER.

I HAVE A SIMPLE QUESTION, Y MUST IT BE IGBO?

ARE IGBO THE ONLY TRIBE IN NIGERIA?

OR ARE WE THE ONLY ONES THAT HAVE FEMALE CHILDREN?

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO TWO THINGS, OBSESSION AND ENVY.

AS FOR ME PERSONALLY, I CAN ONLY PITY YORUBAS.
If dem no use una for movie, you go wail. Dem manage use Una again na the same tears. Chidinma was probably begging to be featured in the movie just to keep her in the news cause she was already fading into oblivion. If you have free pities to dish out, start with your Igbo brethren. They need as much as they can get, apoda.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Stars In "The Bridge" With Ademola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend by dwebwalker(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
sinaj:
daz naija movie for u. I alredi knw the scenes.

Naxo my sister

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) / Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos / Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.