Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) (38901 Views)

Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire / How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) / Dede Nne In 'Spell Collins, Okorocha, Buhari’ Video Gets Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by Dayvdblake: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Bovi - Man on Fire **laff**
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
Download this fun game for free on Google Play store. You would love it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SaturnGames.RollerBladePro
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
God will replace it for u my broda
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by Dessydemmy: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Wear or where? Na WA O. Thank God for your phone grin grin grin
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Services must be paid for "thank you "is means of payment
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
That's how it is in nija

I had an accident on my way home, from a birthday party. I fell into a ditch, cause it was at night. People rushed round to wanna help me, I then remembered ha! My phone in my mind. As I looked at where my phone flew to, just some centimeters away from me, one of the men trying to help me was about using his leg to shift the phone further away from me, I quickly held onto his useless leg, and looked at him fiercely and back at my phone. He became still and realised have caught him trying to steal my phone. As others were lifting me up, I said wait first. I leaned forward and grabbed my phone . Then they lifted me. Up fully saying Eeyah sorry o. While the thief in sheep clothing walked away from the scene. angry
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by ewizard1: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
Sincerely speaking, I am a Die HardCore #Samsung #Android Fan.
But on "Lost Phone Finding" I take a bow for Apple.
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
emeijeh:
So Bovi cannot spell where?!
I tire ooo... I think say na only me see am before
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by blessingsonflee(f): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
This wan wey all of them house dey catch fire like dis so. angry
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
queensera:
Yesterday was a sad day for the Nigerian Comedian "Bovi" as his house was gutted by fire and a man who came to help him quench the fire get away with his phone.

The comedian took to his Snapchat page to reveals how the man who came to help put out the fire at his house, yesterday, stole his phone and how they got it back from him.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/comedian-bovi-house-catches-fire-his.html

Wow. English language yaff suffered
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by 9jaRonin(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
Young03:
why is he making noise

can't he forget about it and buy another one

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: 'I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents' / Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand / Rare Photos Of Cee-C Without Her Eyelashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.