Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) (38989 Views)

Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire / How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) / Dede Nne In 'Spell Collins, Okorocha, Buhari’ Video Gets Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by ZionJay(m): 11:11am On Nov 07, 2017
Young03:
why is he making noise

can't he forget about it and buy another one

Is your brain paining you ni?
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by jaheymezz(m): 11:11am On Nov 07, 2017
bovi o the house wey burn o man wey thief him phone upon say Na boxer bovi dey wear o...... I say I decree that all of them are all mad
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2017
People steal from accident victims...
Dead accident victims! Let alone 'ordinary' fire accident that has survivors. Na wa for people.
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by Veraatabeh(f): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2017
Nogodye:
They don't just came to help they also came to steal...
dats life for u
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by Thobiy(m): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2017
Smellymouth:
"Oh na you get am".. cheesy

No oo, na Buhari get am.. grin
What has this your post got to do with the topic undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by GreenLabCutie(f): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2017
Contact me for your penile pump and premature ejaculation drugs
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by jiorhemen(m): 11:14am On Nov 07, 2017
Is this real or just a joke. I doubt the authenticity of this story because if the thief had turned off the phone as you said, then you can't locate it with Find my iPhone. Find my iPhone only works when iPhone is turned on and connected to the internet.
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by doublefreez(m): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2017
sad situation. God help u regain loss
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by raphy(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2017
grin[/color][color=#990000] grin Ahhh n'a u get am...... Buahaha thief n'a thief
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by muller101(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2017
So he can't spell WHERE.

1 Like

Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by jiorhemen(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2017
iambabaG:
One of the very many benefits of using an iPhone!

But if the thief turned off the iPhone as Bovi claimed, then they could not have used the find my iPhone app he claimed they used to find the phone to locate it. Find my iPhone feature can track a phone only when the phone is switched on and connected to the internet
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2017
-----Even when you are in crisis, there is always something you have, which is valuable to another.----
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by raphy(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2017
GreenLabCutie:
Contact me for your penile pump and premature ejaculation drugs
HI ad me in whasap so I knw wht u got for guys. 08081112840.thnks
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by Smellymouth: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2017
Thobiy:
What has this your post got to do with the topic undecided undecided undecided

Read what he typed on his snapchat page before quoting me..
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2017
Bloggers and lies...

it was not the whole building that got burnt, it was just a room undecided
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2017
queensera:
Yesterday was a sad day for the Nigerian Comedian "Bovi" as his house was gutted by fire and a man who came to help him quench the fire get away with his phone.

The comedian took to his Snapchat page to reveals how the man who came to help put out the fire at his house, yesterday, stole his phone and how they got it back from him.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/comedian-bovi-house-catches-fire-his.html

d house is small oh
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2017
Bovi said it's his gatehouse. Poorly educated bloggers claim it's the whole house. na wa

1 Like

Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2017
"na u get am"?
me: wait, lemme ask google

Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2017
Do you quench fire or extinguish fire?hahahahah
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by miqos02(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2017
fuckerstard:
Oh na your phone?
I think say e fall down.
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by Bblessing37: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2017
Oh ,after his man on fire program on Saturday,his house now went on fire cry
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by Originalsly: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2017
Hmmm...... room in house was on fire.... rest of house saved.... his life saved... but he finds it best to talk about his iPhone. No matter how much money some people have.... they still live in poverty.

1 Like

Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by emmyN(m): 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lol, this guy is crazy
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
texazzpete:

Bovi said it's his gatehouse. Poorly educated bloggers claim it's the whole house. na wa

Gotta get them clicks. We have poorly educated mods who also pushed the topic to fp without verifying.
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Wen u name ur show MAN ON FIRE u no knw b4 undecided all d same kpele grin

1 Like

Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by olabrad: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
purem:
This news is as fake as Iamkashybaby ass

Does Iamkashybaby have big ass? I don't think so
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
Young03:
why is he making noise

can't he forget about it and buy another one

Idiet....you sound like a thief.
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by Reeefe(m): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
man on fire man's hot definitely "slap was loading" warri boy lol...
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by FarahAideed: 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Man must hustle by all means grin

Man must nit hustle by all means
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
queensera:
Yesterday was a sad day for the Nigerian Comedian "Bovi" as his house was gutted by fire and a man who came to help him quench the fire get away with his phone.

The comedian took to his Snapchat page to reveals how the man who came to help put out the fire at his house, yesterday, stole his phone and how they got it back from him.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/comedian-bovi-house-catches-fire-his.html

Hard to find decent Nigerians these days
Re: Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) by Emerikoss: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
Iphone finder, sounds nice but too bad other phones don't have it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tajudeen Oyewole Abija Presented With A Car / Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby / Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.