Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com (46045 Views)

Emmanuel Chinwenwo Aguma Dies In London Hospital / Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com by asawanathegreat(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Goodbye to this sinful world
Re: Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com by gare(f): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Adieu papa

But bubu survived in this same london

Why una like to talk any how?
Re: Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com by mhaki(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
FAKE NEWS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com by mexxmoney: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
morbeta:

What's fake in the news? Is he over death? RIP to him. He is an accomplished man on earth....but in heaven, I dare not say.
It's fake
http://dailypost.ng/2017/11/07/family-speaks-alex-ekwuemes-death-rumour/
Re: Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com by mexxmoney: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
clevvermind:
HAVE YOU CONFIRMED THAT IT WAS FAKE?
It's a confirmed fake news
http://dailypost.ng/2017/11/07/family-speaks-alex-ekwuemes-death-rumour/
Re: Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com by Icon79(m): 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
RIP, if true.

Great man and a true leader of men.

O pari
Re: Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com by akigbemaru: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
policy12:

R.I.P.

Respect to d dead, but Sir I see you as part of naija problem imagine during ur reign you formulated policy that make things work like our hospitals, schools, roads just name it. I doubt if there will be any need to fly you during ur illness.

All those money all ds naija politicians dey park to foreign country dey shu think twice because if this country is good its for all and if its bad we all will partake out of d ill fate in one way or the other.
Re: Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com by Ctrlsolutn: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
The man wit multiple degrees in different academic discipline.

Rest on great man.
Re: Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Axelrod:
Former Vice President of Nigeria, Alex Ekweme has died in a London hospitaal.

The former Vice President, who turned 85 in October, reportedly collapsed in his Enugu residence two weeks ago.

The former VP, was admitted at the Neurosurgery section of the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the Memphys Hospital in Enugu before being flown out of the country ostensibly by an air ambulance.

Speaking for the family, Laz Ekwueme, the traditional ruler of Oko community in Anambra State, said the elder statesman “Dr Alex I. Ekwueme, GCON, was on Sunday 29th October 2017, admitted into hospital for a chest infection.

“It will be recalled that the former Vice President had a quiet celebration of his 85th birthday on the 21st of October 2017 in the company of his family members and he remained in high spirits up till his recent health challenges.

Ekwueme was the first elected Vice President of Nigeria between 1979 and 1983 in the Shehu Shagari administration.

All rights reserved. This material and any other material on this platform may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in full or in part, without written permission from PAPARAZZI PRESS NIGERIA

http://paparazzipressnig.com/2017/11/07/breaking-news-alex-ekweme-dies-in-london-hospital/

http://globalexcellenceonline.com/2017/11/former-nigerian-vice-president-alex-ekwueme-dies-in-london-hospital/

One gone, many to go.
Re: Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com by lexy2014: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
lotannam:
May his soul rest in peace
don't b in a hurry just yet. It might not b true
Re: Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com by lexy2014: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
clevvermind:
HAVE YOU CONFIRMED THAT IT WAS FAKE?
have u confirmed that d news is real?
Re: Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com by frankdGreat125: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
Buhari killed him, as he was waiting for approval from FG to fund his treatment abroad.
Well R.I.P
Re: Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com by kayjay007(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Fake news making FP. where corruption no dey biko??
Re: Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com by toprealman: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
News as fake as those people there!
Re: Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com by Richiez(m): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
First vice president cool... would be a big loss if news is true cry
Re: Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com by mechanics(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
May his soul rest in peace, i can remember vividly the write up of an individual here that said he won't be able to make it, i thought he was lying o, but lol and behold his guess was right.
Re: Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com by raphaeladeyele: 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rest In Perfect Peace
Re: Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com by AskProf: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
mechanics:
May his soul rest in peace, i can remember vividly the write up of an individual here that said he won't be able to make it, i thought he was lying o, but lol and behold his guess was right.

Is that person "God"?

1 Like

Re: Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com by mechanics(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
AskProf:

Is that person "God"?
lolz, maybe talking from experience, but God has the final say, but I don't believe the news for now.
Re: Alex Ekwueme Dies In London Hospital? - GlobalExcellenceOnline.com by AskProf: 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
mechanics:
lolz, maybe talking from experience, but God has the final say, but I don't believe the news for now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babayo Gamawa Decamps To APC From PDP / EndSARS: Ezekwesili Reacts To FG's Threat To Sanction CNN / Zamfara: Mob Sets Ablaze Car With Weapons, Kills Suspect. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.