Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Dilapidated Roads In Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dilapidated Roads In Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos (14171 Views)

Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages / Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt / Gbagada Residents Contribute To Fix Their Dilapidated Roads (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilapidated Roads In Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos by Windflower(f): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2017
Hmmm,see my area in the news. Ijesha has been like that for years,there was a one time rumour that it's was the dpo in the police station that stopped them from doing it because of the bribe they do collect at night.
Only God knows how true that is. The only thing we enjoy is constant electricity supply

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Roads In Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos by noskcid(m): 11:24am On Nov 10, 2017
brand new tricycle does not last up to six on this road
Re: Dilapidated Roads In Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos by akigbemaru: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2017
codest:
Ambode please come to our rescue in Ijesha Surulere as the major roads in Ijeshatedo Suruelre are in a dilapidated statte and are unmotorable. Some of these roads have been cotracted in the past but the project was done half way and abandoned.

The roads in the pictures below are that of Adeshina road a major road that links to the express and Omilani road.
We would appreciate if urgent repairs in carried ou on these roads. Thanks

mods abeg kindly take this to FP perhaps one of the govt officials can see it n they come n fix d road
Re: Dilapidated Roads In Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos by MissNicole01(f): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2017
I attended nursery in the school in that picture. "Labo Memorial School".
Re: Dilapidated Roads In Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos by blessingsonflee(f): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Since 1998 ijesha no get road. Remember back then when I trekked these streets to school. God help you with your white socks on a Monday morning when rain falls. You go swim water tire!
Re: Dilapidated Roads In Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos by hayplus: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
obonujoker:
These same people will still queue up and vote APC....

Nigeria.....

And the voting boot, voter's life is note safe. what a country
Re: Dilapidated Roads In Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos by oyoofong(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
CONTRACTOR DON RUN
Re: Dilapidated Roads In Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos by InvertedHammer: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
A bird at hand is worth more than ten in the bush.
Nigerians are more interested in building new things than maintaining already existing structures.

Part of the fund being dumped in Lekki Trade zone could have been used in rehabilitating many parts of Lagos that seem only habitable for animals.

/
Re: Dilapidated Roads In Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos by ivykay: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
This road is learning Were Ekpoma is, d person Dat posted Dis should Pls come and visit Ekpma
Re: Dilapidated Roads In Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos by femo86(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
I weep for naija....Why is it so hard for our government to provide a common good road

So disheartening that we have all these resources but our corrupt politicians only care about themselves..Awon oloshi oloriburuku
Re: Dilapidated Roads In Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos by richie5112000: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
Accountability is key....we hope the responsible people in govt will see this and respond urgently, Ijesha is dire need of govt attention.
Re: Dilapidated Roads In Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos by olaboy1: 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nigerians also should try and pay for services rendered by the government (electricity, water, waste and tax). Many years ago we held a meeting with water corporation to please continue water supply with the promise we would rally round for people to pay, after 3 months only around 17% paid.
Re: Dilapidated Roads In Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos by larrykid14(m): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
Thanks for posting all the pictures and it's like a hell to get too work every morning bcs I work around that adeshina
Re: Dilapidated Roads In Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos by contactikenna(m): 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
I just passed this place now on my way home...smh, it is terrible
Re: Dilapidated Roads In Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos by codest(m): 10:49am On May 20, 2018
MissNicole01:
I attended nursery in the school in that picture. "Labo Memorial School".

I went to labo too, what set?
Re: Dilapidated Roads In Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos by poweredcom(m): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
that road is too bad I swear but those hotels building's make me happy if I wan go bang olosho
Re: Dilapidated Roads In Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
comshots:
With all the toll gate Lagos state is generating there is no good road in Lagos.Even the ones gov ambode and fashola renovated have deteriorates.Tommorrow they will be posting 3D Photoshop pictures of Lagos metropolis.Ambode is an over hype governor.
It is all going to Tinubu. Who do you think owns Lekki Concession company?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Barnabas Gemade: Buhari’s Government Shameful, There’s Ethnic Cleansing / Sagay Reveals Why He Joined APC, Blasts Yinka Odumakin / FG's Refusal To Publish Terrorism Sponsors - Vanguard Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.