Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba (8489 Views)

Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba / Vote APC Out In 2019 If .... - Bukola Saraki's Throwback Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2017
Bishop David Oyedepo is from Kwara state like Bukola Saraki.

This is For those IPOB sympathizer who have refused to recognized that Yoruba have played their politics right and they are number 2 and Number 3 in the current Buhari Government.

Also the overall head of the military is also Yoruba who is the chief of defence staff. (I know some IPOB sympathizer will argue how chief of Army staff is more powerful "practically" even though he is a subordinate to Chief of defence staff).

The two cash cow ministries (Juicy ministries in the voice of corrupt minds) is headed by Yoruba. Which is ministry of finance, and ministry of power,housing and works.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by Markfemi: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2017
Saraki is not Yoruba
He’s a sultan agent loyal to caliphate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2017
Markfemi:
Saraki is not Yoruba
He’s a sultan agent loyal to caliphate

In your mind, even dino melaye is not yoruba

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by Cyynthialove(f): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2017
I still don't know why we are attaching ourselves to Saraki even when Saraki has severally denied his yorubaness angry angry

16 Likes

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by Markfemi: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
life2017:

In your mind, even dino melaye is not yoruba

Dino melaye js a Yoruba man
Go and read history Kogi Yorubas and Kwara are 100% Yoruba land
But some Fulani elements have settled in ilorin even adopting Yoruba name
Only thing I can say is Bukola smother is a Yoruba Woman
But you can’t compare Bukola to oyedeoo or dunk cause they are from different places and not loyal to any sultan

5 Likes

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by shallysgirl: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Anyways your yoruba brethren have replied you.
My advice Sha, stop living in self deciet.
Which yoruba controls the military?
Keep deceiving yourself.
Stop calling figure heads controller s. SMh.
May God deliver you.
life2017:
Bishop David Oyedepo is from Kwara state like Bukola Saraki.

This is For those IPOB sympathizer who have refused to recognized that Yoruba have played their politics right and they are number 2 and Number 3 in the current Buhari Government.

Also the overall head of the military is also Yoruba who is the chief of defence staff. (I know some IPOB sympathizer will argue how chief of Army staff is more powerful "practically" even though he is a subordinate to Chief of defence staff).

The two cash cow ministries (Juicy ministries in the voice of corrupt minds) is headed by Yoruba. Which is ministry of finance, and ministry of power,housing and works.

4 Likes

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by Rmxr: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lol oyedepo is not from Ilorin, he's from Omu Aran. You people need to understand there is no confusion anywhere in Kwara state regarding identity apart from Ilorin. Ilorin is where confusion is. As for the other parts, they are as Yoruba as Ooni and Alaafin. I don't like to call Ilorin people Yoruba or Fulani. I just call them whatever they individually identify as. Ilorin people don't collectively identify as Yoruba. Some claim to be Fulani, some claim to be Yoruba. Whatever Saraki claims he is, is what we should call him

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by Liebermantic: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Who is the Current Turaki of Illorin?
Turaki is a Fulani Title awarded to only people of Fulani descent.

Type list of Notable Fulani people in Africa.

One thing about Fulani people is they assimilate easily with the prevailing culture..

In Some parts of Northern Nigeria, Some Fulani people can no longer speak Fulfude except Hausa. Even in East Africa, Most of them speak Swahili.

Just because Dino Melaye is a Yoruba from Kogi shouldn't be the reason to classify everybody in Kogi as Yoruba. The dominant ethnic group in Kwara is Fulani

3 Likes

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by Markfemi: 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
Liebermantic:

One thing about Fulani people is they assimilate easily with the prevailing culture..

In Some parts of Northern Nigeria, Some Fulani people can no longer speak Fulfude except Hausa. Even in East Africa, Most of them speak Swahili.

Just because Dino Melaye is a Yoruba from Kogi shouldn't be the reason to classify everybody in Kogi as Yoruba. The dominant ethnic group in Kwara is Fulani

The dominant group in ilorin is Fulani not the whole of Kwara
Kogi West is 100% Yoruba

12 Likes

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by Liebermantic: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Background Olusola Saraki was born on the 17th of May, 1933 at Ilorin, Kwara State and died in Lagos November 14, 2012. [1] His mother was from Iseyin in Oyo State and his father was from Ilorin . His paternal ancestors were Fulanis who came from Mali about 150 to 200 years earlier.

2 Likes

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by Liebermantic: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
Bukola Saraki was made the Turaki of the Fula emirate of Ilorin . [32] Turaki, means an officer at court in Fula or Hausa emirate palace.

1 Like

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by BAILMONEY: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
ALHAJI ABUBAKAR BUKOLA SARAKI IS A CONFIRMED AND CERTIFIED FULANI MAN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
Am yoruba but how does this put food on ur table or better your life. Very low IQ pple in nigeria. SS pple were screaming marginalisation till GEJ becam president. Wat did dey benefit

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by bakynes(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
BAILMONEY:
ALHAJI ABUBAKAR BUKOLA SARAKI IS A CONFIRMED AND CERTIFIED FULANI MAN
Stop saying rubbish, the man is a Yoruba man with Fulani Ancestry. Just like Ross Barkley of Everton FC is a White English man with Nigerian Ancestry.

His Elder sister is Gbemisola Saraki,his Junior brother is Laolu Saraki, his Father is Olusola Saraki, his daughter's name is Tosin Saraki, his Son's name is Olaseni Saraki and you say the man is not a Yoruba man.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by Markfemi: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
bakynes:

Stop saying rubbish, the man is a Yoruba man with Fulani Ancestry. Just like Ross Barkley of Everton FC is a White English man with Nigerian Ancestry.

Be deceiving yourself

4 Likes

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by bakynes(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
Markfemi:

Be deceiving yourself
We argued this issue long ago I don't have time to argue it with you again.

1 Like

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by BAILMONEY: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
bakynes:

His Elder sister is Gbemisola Saraki,his Junior brother is Laolu Saraki, his Father is Olusola Saraki, his daughter's name is Tosin Saraki, his Son's name is Olaseni Saraki and you say the man is not a Yoruba man.
SO MUSTAPHA CHIKE OBI THE SON OF LEGENDARY MATHEMATICIAN (CHIKE OBI) IS A MUSLIM ABI GET SENSE UNA NOR GREE GET

5 Likes

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by BAILMONEY: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
Markfemi:

Be deceiving yourself
YOU DEY MIND AM
Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by PointB: 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
Op,

You are right.

Saraki is a yoloba thief, who like Afonja decimated another Yoloba thief- Tinubu!

Well done, Saraki!

1 Like

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by stonemasonn: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
BAILMONEY:
SO MUSTAPHA CHIKE OBI THE SON OF LEGENDARY MATHEMATICIAN (CHIKE OBI) IS A MUSLIM ABI GET SENSE UNA NOR GREE GET
so funny

My guy Saraki claimed to be Fulani because of politics. if you want to enhance your political career in Ilorin you have to first be a Muslim then identify with the Gambaris(Fulani-Yoruba-Ilorin-emirate).

Before Bukola Saraki joined politics, he did not pray the Muslim prayers five times a day, infact most people believed he couldn't. He had to learn, attend Friday mosque and identify with the emirate..

6 Likes

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
PointB:
Op,

You are right.

Saraki is a yoloba thief, who like Afonja decimated another Yoloba thief- Tinubu!

Well done, Saraki!

Just the way an Ijaw Man Timipreye Silver decimated another Ijaw man Jonathan in 2015 election.

7 Likes

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by bakynes(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
BAILMONEY:
Mumu better get sense yourself because I have one, I know you feel good telling yourself he is not a Yoruba man. I don't have time to argue over a fact. A man has a Yoruba name,his father has a Yoruba name,his siblings all have Yoruba names,he named his Children Yoruba names and you say such a man is Fulani does that sound logical to your brain. I think you are a mad man.

4 Likes

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by PointB: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
life2017:

Just the way an Ijaw Man Timipreye Silver decimated another Ijaw man Jonathan in 2015 election.

Jonathan decimated himself; he self-destruct! tongue

1 Like

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by PointB: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
stonemasonn:
so funny

My guy Saraki claimed to be Fulani because of politics. if you want to enhance your political career in Ilorin you have to first be a Muslim then identify with the Gambaris(Fulani-Yoruba-Ilorin-emirate).

Before Bukola Saraki joined politics, he did not pray the Muslim prayers five times a day, infact most people believed he couldn't. He had to learn, attend Friday mosque and identify with the emirate..

He must have copied verbatim from Afonja script; it's genetic - Yoloba treachery!

1 Like

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by emmy3k(m): 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Liebermantic:

av u bin to kware state bfor, for reaching dat conclusion
Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by BAILMONEY: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
stonemasonn:
so funny

SARAKI IS A FULANI MAN

1 Like

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by chinjo(m): 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
We all know Oyedepo is from kwara state but is he also from Ilorin as Saraki? Even in Ilorin, they have four baloguns namely: Balogun Gambari, Balogun Fulani, Balogun Alanamu and Balogun Ajikobi. While Balogun Gambari and Fulani are from the Hausa extraction, both Balogun Alanamu and Ajikobi are from the Yoruba extraction. Though both Oyedepo and Saraki are from the same state, Oyedepo is a pure Yoruba man from Omu-Aran while Saraki is a Fulani man from Ilorin. Lai Mohammed though a Muslim, is a typical Yoruba man from Oro in kwara state.
Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by PointB: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
And Yolobas should judiciously make use of these opportunities. I don't see the point of gloating over what does not improve your lives.

Saraki smiles to the bank daily, while herdsman terrorize Olu Falae with military precision. Lagos-Ibadan Expressway construction is in limbo while Jibowu and Ijora?Costain bridge has been 'marked for deletion'. Yoloba have grabbed several paper projects to make them feel good, while Osunbade has been reduced to a glorified errand boy.

Where by the way is Fashola these days? Still re-engineering a rocket science darkness?

Tick...
Tock...

1 Like

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by bakynes(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
BAILMONEY:
SARAKI IS A FULANI MAN
I have proven to you he is a Yoruba man though I do recognize he has Fulani Ancestry. His Fulani fore-father that settled in Ilorin married Yoruba and since then it's been generations down the line marrying Yoruba that makes him a Yoruba man.

Now prove to me he is a pure Fulani Man.

2 Likes

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by BAILMONEY: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
bakynes:

I have proven to you he is a Yoruba man though I do recognize he has Fulani Ancestry. His Fulani fore-father that settled in Ilorin married Yoruba and since then it's been generations down the line marrying Yoruba that makes him a Yoruba man.

Now prove to me he is a pure Fulani Man.
SHUT UP IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SARAKI FAMILY HISTORY angry

1 Like

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by GoldNiagara(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
Dont border yourself with Saraki, yorubas are too stars studded to miss one insignificant saraki.

2 Likes

Re: If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba by isaacsegun(m): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
Liebermantic:

bros,you have got it wrong.fulani only have a significant presence in ilorin,and despite that,the real yorubas are the majority.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) / Governors Agree To Compensate Victims Of Herders, Farmers Clashes / Probe Salami For Nominating Akeredolu As Ondo ACN Guber Candidate:srln

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.