Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari (36166 Views)

"Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude / ‘unrepentant Ethnic Champion’ — Fayose Blasts Buhari Over New NIA DG / Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by kuntash: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by Freeman59: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
Another lopsided appointment. Hahahahahahahaha, one Nigeria grin grin
Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by dustydee: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
Quietly? but the announcement was made soon after the sack of the former DG. I guess people were carried away by the news of the sack.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by Shawnnn01: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
Some foolish Igbos are here already with their needless lamentation.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by shallysgirl: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
Some foolish Headslamming yoruba muslims are already here asslicking their northern masters. Smh
Shawnnn01:
Some foolish Igbos are here already with their needless lamentation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by shallysgirl: 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
It was not announced.
dustydee:
Quietly? but the announcement was made soon after the sack of the former DG. I guess people were carried away by the news of the sack.
Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
This Abba Kyari dude no dey laff oo. Presidency Abba Kyari.
Anyways do we need intelligence service? Would be the last intelligence outfit in the world.
Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by tballeyy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
If buhari voted as president again, non other tribe will occupy any position than notherners in Nigeria
Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by osuofia2(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
The dullard never disappoint... Disaster call pmb
Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by planetx: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
I said a couple of days ago that the bigot was going to replace the Yoruba Oke with an aboki and he did not dissapoint. All of Nigeria's institutions have been fully Northernised and congrats to my Yoruba people for helping to get us in this mess even though I warned against voting for this man. He replaced the sacked secretary to the FG with someone from the same zone and same state but the Southerner that was sacked at the same time he brought in someone from Katsina to replace him, what a useless bigot this man really his.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by dustydee: 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
shallysgirl:
It was not announced.
What do you mean by not announced? I read it shortly after the statement issued by the presidency on the sack of the former DG. It was announced.
Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by Duru009(m): 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
Another Hausa man....

This country is finished!!!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by phoenix90(m): 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
Osinbanjo has been reduced to nothing in the scheme of power at AsoRock. Only heading adhoc panels and some crumbs of decision making boards to go with. Abba Kyari is doing a good job with the mafia.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by Bullhari007(m): 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ewedu and Amala eating demons should come and defend their Fulani masters

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by dynicks(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
PRESIDENT ABBA KYARI.......the person presiding over d country...
Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by themayor4542(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Things dey happen under the radar.
Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by diegwu01: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
This is not news
Its more like Gossip

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by codedguy1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
wonder233:
President Abba Kyari should at least try and ensure Federal Character in appointments

Meeting the federal character quota is exactly what he is ensuring.

Did you not see Femi Adeshina's response on the appointments made by this govt. The SW has the lion share.

president Abba kyari is doing a great job intact what Mugabe has done with his vice president will be child's play if Jubrin and kyari win a 2nd term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by uwajeh(m): 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
The story sounds a bit far-fetched to me cos I sincerely doubt that the President can appoint the D-G of the NIA without the approval of the Senate.
Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by Realist2: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
The most bigoted President in the world is Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by magzey: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
WAILERS SPACE ,PLEASE KEEP OFF!!!! grin grin grin

Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by bitingcool: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET US WELCOME PRESIDENT ABBA KYARI.

NO LONGER SHOULD THE NAME OF MUHAMMAD BUHARI BE MENTIONED IN NIGERIAN AFFAIRS.

LONG LIVE ABBA KYARI TILL 2019.
Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
another northern appointed into key gov't position

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by AK481(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
sack yoruba appoint fulani moslem.

wait let me call jubril for explanation.

Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by joinnow: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nigeria’s elite intelligence arm, and the country’s equivalent of the American Central Intelligence Agency or the British M16 or Israel’s Mossad, the agency may be handicapped by unnecessary government in-fighting to give its best service to Nigeria.

When they said NIA is equivalent to the bolded
Me........

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by HAH: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
AgroSeeds:
Government of the elites. Just imagine how a former ambassador was given another top position. These people are just funny.

Meanwhile contact me for your genuine, hybrid cucumber and watermelon seeds. Check my profile for the thread.

Number on my signature.
to be an ambassador you must be either a career diplomat or a politician, among career diplomat is either you are staff of foreign affairs or NIA, obviously dawuda is an nia staff, most nia staff work in foreign mission, once you reach director level you are eligible to be an ambassador, that is why even oke that was remove is an ambassador, BABAGANA kingibe that is reported here was also nia staff that later became an ambassador.

By the way I like the seedling, i will look for you when I want to start my farm
Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by jaxxy(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
To many people trying to control this and that. Which one is 3 musketeers? Chief of staff is just complicating things for himself and if its to cover up shady dealings it will still Come to light. Its a govt agency not ur fathers biz
Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by reuben79: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
northern muslim again??

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by chigo003(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
Northern Intelligence Agency
Re: Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari by mechanics(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
I pity this government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) / Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.