Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

2 Nairalanders Escaped A Terrible Car Accident - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2 Nairalanders Escaped A Terrible Car Accident (880 Views)

Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) / Many Burnt Beyond Recognition In A Terrible Accident In Kogi(graphic Photos) / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Nairalanders Escaped A Terrible Car Accident by Lazyreporta(m): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2017
Have you ever came close to death?
Yesterday, myself and my friend left Abuja to kaduna on official duty which was my first day of going to kaduna. While we were going, he kept telling me how bad the road was but I maintained 120-140km/hr till we got there.

After 5pm we were through in kaduna and starts coming back to Abuja.
Now I have heard how notorious kaduna express road is and it's just about 2hours drive to Abuja. My friend drove, just about 20mins later he said 'OMO I DEY 180 O' in all honesty, I didn't say a word. Then he remembered how we lost a friend to car accident , LADI (RIP) last year, he was among the Eksu student that died when their car hit a bus. So he said but I am on 180km/hr na, so what's here that people can't control Less than a minutes we suddenly saw a huge and dip pothole , he tried to dodge it but we were to close so he lost control.
Trying to balance the car on 180 but the front tire bursts, and the car headed straight to the bush. SARS on that road with other people rush down to the scene to see dead people but to their surprises we walked out unhurt.
One Ibrahim said 'keep praying to that una God' nobody could explain how we survived and even the car wasn't really damaged.
The SARS officials told us how notorious that pothole was and how many people had died due to the bad road.
They helped us fix the car and we started moving.
The alignment got so bad that the tires weren't straight again but we kept moving on 40km/hr. We got to dikko and another tire bursts. We got another one and managed to get home around 12am.

Here's the car after we were rescued. No much damage. I can't explain what happened really but I guess it was an answer to his question.

After all it's not big for nothing anyways, BIGDADDY!

We were lucky but others may not.
Be careful on the wheels and go jejely.
We don't have government so take care of yourself.

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: 2 Nairalanders Escaped A Terrible Car Accident by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 07, 2017
Thank God oo
Re: 2 Nairalanders Escaped A Terrible Car Accident by Lazyreporta(m): 9:06am On Nov 07, 2017
mhizesther:
Thank God oo
thanks
Re: 2 Nairalanders Escaped A Terrible Car Accident by DanseMacabre(m): 9:10am On Nov 07, 2017
Make haste slowly.
Re: 2 Nairalanders Escaped A Terrible Car Accident by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 07, 2017
We thank God. Jeje o
Re: 2 Nairalanders Escaped A Terrible Car Accident by ebujany(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2017
No be police dey fix the tire so? Hmmm e be like say u be top officer o
Re: 2 Nairalanders Escaped A Terrible Car Accident by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:22am On Nov 07, 2017
am looking for the "terrible" in that picture
Re: 2 Nairalanders Escaped A Terrible Car Accident by Lazyreporta(m): 9:39am On Nov 07, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
am looking for the "terrible" in that picture

Ok.
That's why it's a mystery to mi to
Re: 2 Nairalanders Escaped A Terrible Car Accident by Lazyreporta(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2017
ebujany:
No be police dey fix the tire so? Hmmm e be like say u be top officer o

Omo na God save us
Re: 2 Nairalanders Escaped A Terrible Car Accident by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
Driving at such speed on a road ridden with potholes is a sign of immaturity. You guys should have slept in Kaduna instead of putting your life at risk..
Re: 2 Nairalanders Escaped A Terrible Car Accident by diportivo: 6:23am On Nov 08, 2017
180kph is not for everybody angry

ayo lo npa eeyan undecided
Re: 2 Nairalanders Escaped A Terrible Car Accident by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 08, 2017
angry oh no wished I read the story before posting... This is a wakapas thread.
Re: 2 Nairalanders Escaped A Terrible Car Accident by TheManOfTheYear: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2017
God's grace.
Re: 2 Nairalanders Escaped A Terrible Car Accident by Lazyreporta(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2017
CosmeticChemist:
Driving at such speed on a road ridden with potholes is a sign of immaturity. You guys should have slept in Kaduna instead of putting your life at risk..

We left 5 hopin to get to Abuja before 7pm
Re: 2 Nairalanders Escaped A Terrible Car Accident by Lazyreporta(m): 10:26am On Nov 08, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
God's grace.

Yes so
Re: 2 Nairalanders Escaped A Terrible Car Accident by Lazyreporta(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2017
diportivo:
180kph is not for everybody angry

ayo lo npa eeyan undecided

I'm tellin u

(1) (Reply)

Why Don’t Nigerians Give Way To Emergency Vehicles In Traffic (see PHOTOS) / Have You Seen A Weirder Fuel Tank Than This One In A Danfo? (PHOTOS) / Female Conductor Hanging On A Bus Wows Lagos Motorists (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.