Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) (49477 Views)

Man Escapes Death In Terrible Accident Along Enugu Road (Photos) / Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) / Nnewi Auto Accident: 2 Students, 6 Others Die (Graphic Pix & video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by Obio4real(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
By Obio Monday

A beautiful lady whose wedding was scheduled for 27th of December, 2022 has died in a fatal accident, leaving her husband-to-be heartbroken.

Blessing Ebodo, a nurse from Bekwarra Local Government Area of Cross River State, lost her life yesterday in a terrible car accident along Calabar-Ikom Highway in Cross River State.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS gathered that two other occupants of the vehicle survived the accident with injuries.

Lamenting his loss, Blessing’s husband-to-be, Bernard Ushie wrote on Facebook:

“Dear Blessing 27th is close and our cloths have arrived from Aba I’m waiting for you to return from Calabar so we can conclude the plans. You know this marriage will be top notch .

“Please do not leave me on this dark place.”

Another of his post read:

“After the lost (sic) of my only sister I found you a perfect match and feels more comfortable being with you.

You gave me love,care and attention more than I expect.

You were a strong woman
A prayer warrior
A dedicated woman to the nursing profession
I’ll forever miss the love of my life.
Short time with you I learned so many.
Rest on Babe”

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/12/criver-photos-bride-to-be-dies-in-terrible-car-accident-two-weeks-to-wedding-groom-left-heartbroken.html?amp=1

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by NairalandGossip: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jealous friend has struck.

Don't tell them I told u

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by kingscare1(m): 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
SPIRITUAL , not ordinary.

This life sef.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by DLSReigns: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rip to the dead. Truth is ,every single day that passes by, the appointed time gets closer.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by omoredia: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
If a bad political candidiate wins then you lose!

Get your PVC and make your vote count!

The fight for a better country must be done from mulitiple fronts!

#peterobi #pvc #votewisely

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by Dshocker(m): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Terrible and pathetic... R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by marlow1962(m): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nawa o, too bad.
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by FuckSilly: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Eh ya
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by Gh45T: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
This is terrible, May God accept their souls and console the bereaved family

9 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by Ayojb: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
What could have caused this kind of accident?
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by addexx: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
shocked na dinosaur match the car??

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by MrCover: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nawa o

, Is Tired Of Seeing Bad News
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by thundafire: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Speed all this drivers never learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by Ikennaford: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Toobad

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by dalongjnr: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
What a terrible lost! So painful.

7 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
Mehn what the fück is this na. Condolences

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by Enddy50ty(m): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
May Her soul Rest In Peace.
Chai, na person sweetheart be this ooh, another person daughter, sister, cousin and auntie.
May God grant her family and loved ones the fortitude to bare the loss..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by Bintdawood(f): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
OMG embarassed
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by yemzone(m): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
Death can happen anytime. We pray we live long
RIP cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by FrancescoFarino(f): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
R.I.P to her

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by abobote: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
RIP
Some kind terrible accident happen only in Nigeria roads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by VeryWickedGoat: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
Event planner won't know whether to return advance or ask for her balance.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by mbahdi(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rip to her
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by JoeNL22(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
God...... cry

Obi. Please try and reach out to the bride's family and husband-to-be.

It's well!

3 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by cyndy1000(f): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Really, terrible!!!
May her soul Rest In Peace.
May God grant her husband to be the gratitude to bear the loss.
It’s terrible and painful especially to her family too.

4 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by peacemara54(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Life is short, death is sure, sin the cause; Christ the cure

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Private Jet Breaks Into 2 In South Carolina, Two Pilots Dead! (Photos) / Photo Of The Bus Driver Involved In Fatal Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes. / Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.