Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (51531 Views)

Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by Firefly2017(f): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
dessz:
pretty lady, but i can't say the same for the fiance grin happy engagement
. What is wrong with Nigerians once a lady is light skin, she is considered Beautiful, Pls look closely and u will see that the guy is even finer than the girl. This is why our girls will keep bleaching their skin. Smfh �

7 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by sukkot: 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
martineverest:
smh.... What's wrong with the color?
right ? lol. colo mentality. but truly the guy black like oyel. my name is ikechukwu the son of the soil I black like oyel
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by gozzlin: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nna Mhen, that guy black ooo! Real coalface! grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by Adaumunocha(f): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Carbon copy
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by Syphonn(m): 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
DOES TRUE LOVE REALLY EXIST

Many guys tend to fall victims of heartbreaks more than girls because they believe that once a girl starts visiting them and hooking up with them that it is love. True love is hard to find for so many and it is also difficult to understand whether the person you think loves you or its the reverse.
READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/does-true-love-exist/
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by gozzlin: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
owomida1:
See fresh Kpomo.
How wicked person go say make I no suck this fresh kpomo V-Jay?
Chisos!!!
How people dey fine like this self?
Apparently, you are high on pussy juice.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by okenwaa(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
Tufia....d@ Mumu Anita na olodo oooo.....na for pple wey dey run after fake men of God shaa.

Can u imagine wives.

I pray her mata no go be d@ of like mother like daughter.

Pastor Chris shaa....i no wan talk.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by ClassicMan202(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
Black dude.... abeg na coat abi na suit him wear
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by piagetskinner(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
mehn the guy is so dark...I can't even see his face.I had to brighten my screen to the highest
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by Twizzy30(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
martineverest:
what would u say if such comment was made by white?
i would say hi to him and mind my business
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by owomida1: 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
gozzlin:

Apparently, you are high on pussy juice.

I no even mind. U get breast milk make u ass am?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by perdollar(m): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Is d man in ghost mode? I can't see him
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by Lomprico2: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Daa boi don hammer!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
ruffhandu:
She is not as beautiful as I was looking forward to. The boy/man is cute but doesn't look rich. Very soon, after the inheritance start getting to him, I mean goodwill from church, you will notice a change.

Seriously the man fyn just that he needs some brushing up.......

unlike the lady with all the money she no come fyn
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by BluntBoy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
dessz:

The guy is better looking than her.

I don't know why. But, I just don't find this girl pretty at all.

4 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by AuroraB(f): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
See 'em advisors naa grin
Questioning someone's choice cheesy
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by Elnino4ladies: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
sukkot:
right ? lol. colo mentality. but truly the guy black like oyel. my name is ikechukwu the son of the soil I black like oyel

You are not okay. LMAO I still remember that yeye song by Ikechukwu
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by twaintoy(f): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
Olahh:
Good for her.
You this scammer, you are here again advertising your invisible data. The recharge cards you collect from innocent people shall hook your throat soon. Scammer. Nairalanders, beware of this one, nobody shld patronize him. Your number has even been reported as a spam on truecaller by the people you have defrauded. You keep opening accounts everyday on nairaland when you are banned.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by sukkot: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

You are not okay. LMAO I still remember that yeye song by Ikechukwu
bro that song was a banger. i still have it in my ipod. i actually bought it on itunes. i dont normally buy songs so that tells you how much i was loving that song lol
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
Potential divorcee
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by Elnino4ladies: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
sukkot:
bro that song was a banger. i still have it in my ipod. i actually bought it on itunes. i dont normally buy songs so that tells you how much i was loving that song lol

Yeah. The song was a hit though.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
wateva happened to doin everything under the wrap? now ppu want u to knw wen dey poo sef........if issue starts now, we no go hear word again

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by Slaveman343: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
taaaa the girl no even fine like that na the guy make sense

3 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by seunsodiende: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
Congratulations to Sharon and her fiancé.

Meanwhile... Use this black Friday season as an opportunity to get gifts for friends and family that are getting married in December. Jumia has really good prices compared to most websites. Don't dull

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
dessz:

That nigger look like a real African machine. The handsomeness of a man is not measured by looks but by the amount of horse power in his engine. She probably has is the "harder, harder" type. You never know with these pastor's daughters.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by aribisala0(m): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
TITHE
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by amaechijay: 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
morbeta:
Is she a virgin? Because Pastor's daughters must lead by example.

4wia!!!

My cousins that their dad was A PASTOR. They were just normal...infact crazy. grin grin grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by magnificientzaz(f): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
If you ask me, i'll say the guy is even finer than her
dessz:

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by omoiyalayi(m): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
The guy sef dey fear to hold her
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by deflover(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
Wives
That caught my attention
Is she still claiming to be his legal wife
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) by DianaJ(f): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Why teeth full her mouth like this naa abi na only me they see am cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) / “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.