Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures (6424 Views)

Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead / Toyin Abraham Shares Her Throwback Photo (Before & After) / Roman Goddess Throwback Photo Before She Turned An Instagram Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by BRYIAN99(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2017
Her post "Someone is trying to apparently sell naked photos of me to my fans. Save your money,Here it is for free"

She might has just spoilt market for the person...lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2017
Funny! Dis kin pic won't sell anyways!

3 Likes

Re: Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by iamJ(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2017
amazing songs

Amazing voice

Beautiful dark personality

And well shaped ass

Sia come and collect my ring jor

[img]https://media./images/fc2617192c42474bc29e83971ea9d0fc/tenor.gif[/img]

#No Filter Attitude

16 Likes

Re: Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by Alwaysking: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
I love her, her music, her voice and her personality.
Re: Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by chriskosherbal(m): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
She is indeed rugged..

3 Likes

Re: Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by Alwaysking: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
iamJ:
amazing songs

Amazing voice

Beautiful dark personality

And well shaped ass

Sia come and collect my ring jor

[img]https://media./images/fc2617192c42474bc29e83971ea9d0fc/tenor.gif[/img]

#No Filter Attitude
So you want cheat on your sugermom grandmama for sia abi, your sugermama must hear this.

3 Likes

Re: Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by falcon01: 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
Love her songs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by Twizzy30(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
The living legend herself, her songs is cool with beautiful meaning. wow see butt

8 Likes

Re: Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by selch(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Very brave of her,!! This is the best solution because blackmail never ends.#Respect

2 Likes

Re: Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
Damn.
That's damn badass.
cheesy cheesy
The dude be speechless like Don Lucas the Druglord of the 1900s when he was busted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by delugajackson: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
Party girls don't get hurt, can't feel anything. When will I learn, I push it down, push it down. Oohhh.. smiley smiley

Chandelier - One of my best tracks till date.

Nice one, Sia. Keep them guessing.

4 Likes

Re: Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by sirgalahad26(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
delugajackson:
Party girls don't get hurt, can't feel anything. When will I learn, I push it down, push it down. Oohhh.. smiley smiley

Chandelier - One of my best tracks till date.

Nice one, Sia. Keep them guessing.
dat was d song dat attracted me to her!

4 Likes

Re: Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by delugajackson: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
sirgalahad26:

dat was d song dat attracted me to her!
Heheh. Her voice is out of this world. #irespecthermusic

5 Likes

Re: Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by Osasnidas(m): 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
No room for blackmail.. Oyinbo with their sense na was o grin

1 Like

Re: Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by mattiecute(f): 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
Her madness is unique sha
I love the way she thought those blackmailers a good lesson though

1 Like

Re: Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by Friedyokes: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
She's bullet proof ..nothing to lose ...

2 Likes

Re: Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by Muzanga(f): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
See them Nigerian hypocrites hailing her. If it was our own celebs now they start cursing. Hypocritical nation we live in.

3 Likes

Re: Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by DCONE1(m): 12:38am On Nov 08, 2017
Twizzy30:
The living legend herself, her songs is cool with beautiful meaning.
wow see butt
na old mama butt you dey admire soo

2 Likes

Re: Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by 2dice01: 12:45am On Nov 08, 2017
Any celeb shouild try diss in nigeria

Na that day e go reach synagagou grin For deliverance

1 Like

Re: Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by Charliiee(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2017
Muzanga:
See them Nigerian hypocrites hailing her. If it was our own celebs now they start cursing. Hypocritical nation we live in.
was about saying same. Imagine this was a Tiwa Savage, they would have insulted her ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: Sia Posts Her Nude Photo Before The Person Trying To Sell Her Unclad Pictures by Clarinett(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2017
80% of my playlist na Sia. lol

Her scream when singing, the depth of that voice dey give life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding / If You Think Your Name Is Embarrasing, Check Out Akon's Real Name And Know Where / PHOTOS: Lady Goes Nude As Nigerian Artist Covers Her Body Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.