Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding (6414 Views)

Davido Hosts Wizkid And Hushpuppi In A Club In Dubai / Throwback Picture Of Olamide And Hushpuppi / I Am Expressive With My Body Hyprocites - Etinosa Fires Back At Wale Gates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by Justofofo: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
This isn’t even Davido’s wedding and social media has been unsettled all day as the wedding between the singer’s brother, Adewale Adeleke holds in Dubai.

Nigerian-Dubai based big boy, Hushpuppi was a guest at the event and he made his presence felt by raining dollar notes on the bride and groom as they have their first dance.

Best man Davido got sprayed some dollars before he joined in the contest that saw the duo turn the dance floor to Bank of America.

Watch the video below:

https://justofofo.com.ng/davido-and-hushpuppi-battle-on-the-dance-floor-as-they-spray-currencies-at-wale-adelekes-wedding/

Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by CanadaOrBust: 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
So?
Audio life

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by adewest1999(m): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
grin
Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by popsy2(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
ok
Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by Tonyfx: 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hush puppi wan compare money with davido?. Hmmm... I laugh.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by cruzydal(m): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
Tonyfx:
Hush puppi wan compare money with davido?. Hmmm... I laugh.
He spends more than Davido

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by Tonyfx: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
I know his an extravagant spender but his money nor reach half of davido's own

cruzydal:

He spends more than Davido

1 Like

Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by cruzydal(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Tonyfx:
I know his an extravagant spender but his money nor reach half of davido's own

If u minus family money or inheritance .hush should be richer. Far richer sef . U think say en easy to base for Dubai without a legitimate source of income ? He sees real money . When rent a month is millions of naira

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by Tonyfx: 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
We both know say hushpuppi money nor legit and davido music money nor go buy am private jet so all his money ain't legit too. So we nor go minus anything. Las Las na davido money long pass grin

cruzydal:

If u minus family money or inheritance .hush should be richer. Far richer sef . U think say en easy to base for Dubai without a legitimate source of income ? He sees real money . When rent a month is millions of naira

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by cruzydal(m): 1:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Tonyfx:
We both know say hushpuppi money nor legit and davido music money nor go buy am private jet so all his money ain't legit too. So we nor go minus anything. Las Las na davido money long pass grin

Because u dey dier two bank accounts abi ? Awon CBN governor . No point arguing who gat money.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by zeelux97(m): 2:08am On Feb 03, 2020
Efcc be looking at hushpuppi like: make your village people just push you come nigeria
U go hear am

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by Dreiwizzy: 8:35am On Feb 03, 2020
cruzydal:

Musicians earns more than footballers by far. Why would you compare a scammer to a verified earner?? Respect us the real earners abeg.
Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by seanwilliam(m): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
Musicians earns more than footballers by far. Why would you compare a scammer to a verified earner?? Respect us the real earners abeg.
for you to say the bolded.. it shows you are very exposed and intelligent.. .. but as per who get money pass between Davido and hushpuppi, I don't know, but I'm very sure Hushpuppi is a big spender...

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by masterflowx(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2020
Money stop nonsense
Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by mujiboy(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2020
Dreiwizzy:

Who is this?
Musicians earn more than footballers, you even added by far .
I give up
Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by Gutmeat: 9:47am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by cruzydal(m): 11:10am On Feb 03, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
How will u compare a footballer’s wealth to a musician ? Don’t say that next time o . Small Lingard earns 120k pounds (54 million naira )every week for doing nothing , minus endorsements and stuffs . Never compare footballlers money with musicians , musicians flaunt but they don’t have . That’s why mikel even snubbed 2face in UK . Dem no be mates . Musicians spend money on flights , paying thier crew , chilling ,clothes , but footballers don’t spend money till end of season. Week in week out they are busy
Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2020
mujiboy:

Who is this?
Musicians earn more than footballers, you even added by far .
I give up
yes but I will say american musicians tell me 1 footballer richer than pididdy 855 mill $, jay z 1 bill$ Rihann 600mill $, dr dre 770mil$ ..dead micheal Jackson 500 mill$ Quincy Jones, prince , Elton john 500mill$,Paul mcartney 1.2 bill $

The only sportsman wey even try na micheal Jordan basket ball wey reach 1 bill$

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2020
cruzydal:

How will u compare a footballer’s wealth to a musician ? Don’t say that next time o . Small Lingard earns 120k pounds (54 million naira )every week for doing nothing , minus endorsements and stuffs . Never compare footballlers money with musicians , musicians flaunt but they don’t have . That’s why mikel even snubbed 2face in UK . Dem no be mates . Musicians spend money on flights , paying thier crew , chilling ,clothes , but footballers don’t spend money till end of season. Week in week out they are busy
name 1 footballer playing or retired richer than Paul mccartney or Rihanna??
Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by cruzydal(m): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
yes but I will say american musicians tell me 1 footballer richer than pididdy 855 mill $, jay z 1 bill$ Rihann 600mill $, dr dre 770mil$ ..dead micheal Jackson 500 mill$ Quincy Jones, prince , Elton john 500mill$,Paul mcartney 1.2 bill $

Do u think it’s music that gave them d money? Jay z is a business man , he owns rocafella ,does real estate too . Football money is just too much that’s why they retire early (esp Africans ) to enjoy d money

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by mujiboy(m): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:

Most of this people are business men, they don’t just do music like that. P Diddy has chains of business from Ciroc to others,same
as Jay Z to Rihanna Fenty.
Footballers got no time to diversify or monitor their businesses,So I won’t call all those you mentioned musicians but business men or entrepreneur.
However when was the last time P diddy,Dre,Rihanna dropped an album.
So you should get me.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by Thorby(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2020
cruzydal:

Do u think it’s music that gave them d money? Jay z is a business man , he owns rocafella ,does real estate too . Football money is just too much that’s why they retire early (esp Africans ) to enjoy d money
Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by Thorby(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2020
cruzydal:

Because u dey dier two bank accounts abi ? Awon CBN governor . No point arguing who gat money.
Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by cruzydal(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author
Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by Thorby(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2020
cruzydal:

What is the meaning of all this ?
Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by cruzydal(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=Thorby post=86338244]
Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by Thorby(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2020
cruzydal:

Did I scam u? How? I don’t like this respect yourself and take it down ASAP .
If u don't, why would you have blocked my two lines and whatsapp?
Not until u msg me on whatsapp.
Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by Thorby(m): 11:44am On Feb 03, 2020
cruzydal:

Did I scam u? How? I don’t like this respect yourself and take it down ASAP .
I thought u will be a nice person. But I'm surprised by your actions.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by Snapchat: 4:44am On Feb 04, 2020
mujiboy:

Most of this people are business men, they don’t just do music like that. P Diddy has chains of business from Ciroc to others,same
as Jay Z to Rihanna Fenty.
Footballers got no time to diversify or monitor their businesses,So I won’t call all those you mentioned musicians but business men or entrepreneur.
However when was the last time P diddy,Dre,Rihanna dropped an album.
So you should get me.

Neymar runs a company managed by someone else. Cristiano has a chain of hotels and earns from other sources, Messi has a fashion line and host of other investments. All the a-list footballers earns from endorsement. Footballers don't earn from their wages alone.

Any footballer living on his current wage without a long time investment is setting himself up for doom.
Re: Davido And Hushpuppi Battle As They Spray Currencies At Wale Adeleke’s Wedding by nadesh(f): 9:23am On Feb 04, 2020
Mercy Eke , first female and winner of the last season of BBN unveils her house, fully furnished by one of the brands she is signed to as an ambassador.
My favorite spot in her house is her golden toilet ( ALL GOLD) where she shits out her haters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UjnwZI5PcE

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? [naija Girls Edition] / (Photos)Lionel Messi & Girlfriend Antonella Enjoys Family Holiday On A Yatch / Wizkid Buys Mansion In London Worth N1.37 Billion During Coronavirus Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.