Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) (47035 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Zonacom:
My verdict. Chidoka is the debate winner. Superb finish. Obaze second, Obiano third, Ezemo fourth. Nwoye LAST.
My earlier prediction on this debate, I knew Chidioka will win the debate, Tony last. Check my screen shoots

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Ewedegubbler: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
IDEKEALUMONA:

Nwoye failed out from UNN,later went to Abakiliki but still could not graduate,he's not a medical doctor pls

The ravings and rants of a lunatic. You think the Nigerian medical association is another branch of your propaganda outfit? They would have outed him out long ago if he was an impostor. Abeg receive sense..

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Antipob777(f): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Oh my God, Nwoye closing speech is very aweresome.

Nwoye win the debate and no jupiter can sop him from woning the election come November 18th

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by kenralph(m): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Amarabae:
Nwoye will come 4th in the election.
Obiano is the favorite to win,
Obaze campaigning strategies are crap.

Clinton was the favorite in the last U.S general election

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Lerio(m): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I tire o,Obiano is not the fg that proscribed them
He only said that he doesnt understand why Obiano is there and they proscribed and labeled ipod terrorist group where niger delta militants, fulani herdsmen where never called terrorists
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Zonacom(m): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Osita Chidoka sounds like a true Igbo man. I like bold men who don't pretend.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ewedegubbler:

The ravings and rants of a lunatic. You think the Nigerian medical association is another branch of your propaganda outfit? They would have outed him out long ago if he was an impostor. Abeg receive sense..
You keep shouting the Nigeria Medical Association,did they tell u he is their member?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Amarabae(f): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
IDEKEALUMONA:

Nwoye failed out from UNN,later went to Abakiliki but still could not graduate,he's not a medical doctor pls
yet he answers medical doctor and Nigeria Medical Association is quiet?
You know that can't happen for such a popular figure.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Obiano is who we know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by globemoney: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
Obiano won the debate for me.. He said the things I wanted to hear. He made sure the debate didnt shine publicity on Peter obi by saying I'm not contesting against peter obi.. Obaze was blowing grammer without substance.. Was attacking obiano as if it was personal, he even blamed obiano for causing ipob... lol.. Chidoka came a close second though

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
Antipob777:
Oh my God, Nwoye closing speech is very aweresome.

Nwoye win the debate and no jupiter can sop him from woning the election come November 18th
Paid clown,even Sarrki supports Obiano due to his wonderful performance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Redman44(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Instead of Ezeemo, Channels TV should have invited Yul Edochie of the DPC to the debate. I don't know why Yul was not invited, and I pray that the decision to overlook Yul for the debate would come back to bite the organizers of this debate in the buttocks. Yul Edochie could easily garner enough votes to cause an upset in the election on the 18th of November. Lets wait and See smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Lerio:

He only said that he doesnt understand why Obiano is there and they proscribed and labeled ipod terrorist group where niger delta militants, fulani herdsmen where never called terrorists
What should Obiano have done,he is not the only Gov from SE

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by globemoney: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
kenralph:

Clinton was the favorite in the last U.S general election
clinton won the popualar vote.. That is in Nigeria, clinton would have won the election.. Obiano will win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Zonacom(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
globemoney:
Obiano won the debate for me.. He said the things I wanted to hear. He made sure the debate didnt shine publicity on Peter obi by saying I'm not contesting against peter obi.. Obaze was blowing grammer without substance.. Was attacking obiano as if it was personal, he even blamed obiano for causing ipob... lol.. Chidoka came a close second though
Freeglobe my man. Like Obi like Obaze

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Amarabae:
yet he answers doctor and Nigeria Medical Association is quiet?
Since you are so sure, tell us the year he graduated from medical school, where and when he did his internship and where he served as a medical doctor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Ewedegubbler: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Any body can answer Dr,the NMA never said he was their member so why should I question them? As for the election,Inec and security cannot rig where they are not popular,they tried in Bayelsa and failed,An Anambra would be same.

Makes no sense trading banters with a lunatic. We are here to talk about a debate and not to pander to your hate and propaganda. If you have facts that contradict his claims either you lay them bare for all to see or you shut the Bleep up..

Biko Park well

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by globemoney: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
dont mind that iti called lerio.. Everyone blamed FG for ipob but angry obaze blamed it on obiano.. This is very personal for him..

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Tony Nwoye Like Rochas Okorocha Will Win the election convincingly!

We dont vote in the South East, all the contestants are aware of that....and Tony needs only 2 local governments in Anambra with the help of Ngige to neutralize any figure from the other LGs...

Final Figure;

Tony Nwoye 350,000

Obiano 250,000

Obaze 120,000

Osita; 20,000

Ezemuo 17,000

others 7,000

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by nonsobaba: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Zonacom:
Chidoka is good but in a wrong party. Close to 80% of potential voters did not watch the debate and UPP doesn't ring a bell in anambra state.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Zonacom:
How i wish he was in a better party like Apga,he is stil young and can stil be Governor in future after Obiano hands over to Prof Soludo.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by globemoney: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Zonacom:

Freeglobe my man
cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
Amarabae:
yet he answers medical doctor and Nigeria Medical Association is quiet?
Andy Uba uses Dr during campaigns,is he a Dr too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by newbornmacho(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=Amarabae post=62319975]pdp should have wooed him and then give him the flag[/quotei swear
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by globemoney: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
nonsobaba:
Chidoka is good but in a wrong party. Close to 80% of potential voters did not watch the debate and UPP doesn't ring a bell in anambra state.
Chidoka tried but some of his points were weak, obaze the peter obi puppet was busy attacking obiano.. Obiano owned the elections, when he told them after all their rabblings that Anambra govt will not contribute 1 kobo to the airport, everyone was dazed.. Obiano won the debates for me. I like how he dealt with peter obi.. Obi will never recover from this cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
They only call out Obiano for the killings, ask them if it was Obiano that ordered the killings in Delta, Rivers and Abia states

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Cuche: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
Zonacom:
Are you sure about that? He didn't show that true Igbo man in the last portfolio he held. Stella Odua was bolder and more daring when she held the Aviation Ministry.
Don't get me wrong Osita Chidoka is a good candidate but this is not just his time. He should gear up for Senate while he patiently wait for the turn of Anambra Central to Govern. For now Anambra North should point the person they want, we support them.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by newbornmacho(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
Amarabae:
pdp should have wooed him and then give him the flag
l swear
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Zonacom(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
nonsobaba:
Sad fact
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by globemoney: 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Tony Nwoye Like Rochas Okorocha Will Win the election convincingly!

We dont vote in the South East, all the contestants are aware of that....and Tony needs only 2 local governments in Anambra with the help of Ngige to neutralize any figure from the other LGs...

Final Figure;

Tony Nwoye 350,000

Obiano 250,000

Obaze 120,000

Osita; 20,000

Ezemuo 17,000

others 7,000
Ngige is not even supporting tony nwoye.. obiano is winning this election massively. watch this space

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ewedegubbler:

Makes no sense trading banters with a lunatic. We are here to talk about a debate and not to pander to your hate and propaganda. If you have facts that contradict his claims either you lay them bare for all to see or you shut the Bleep up..

Biko Park well
Typical response from a BMC paid agent,always results to insults.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by akponomefavour: 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
no be debate dem take dey win election oooooooh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Binani’s ‘Void’ Declaration / Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ / Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.