Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) (47048 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Kokolet11: 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
Antipob777:
Oh my God, Nwoye closing speech is very aweresome.

Nwoye win the debate and no jupiter can sop him from woning the election come November 18th
this man self are you ok?

8 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Lerio(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What should Obiano have done,he is not the only Gov from SE
Any reasonable igboman/ nigerian knows the SE govs are behind the Ipob proscription Obiano is the only SE gov there, so he has to take it.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by kenralph(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
globemoney:

clinton won the popualar vote.. That is in Nigeria, clinton would have won the election.. Obiano will win

Obiano will win because he will share the fattest envelope in the election grounds. Power of incumbency
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by MrMystrO(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
Zonacom:
My verdict. Chidoka is the debate winner. Superb finish. Obaze second, Obiano third, Ezemo fourth. Nwoye LAST.

Your Head is there!

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Tony Nwoye Like Rochas Okorocha Will Win the election convincingly!

We dont vote in the South East, all the contestants are aware of that....and Tony needs only 2 local governments in Anambra with the help of Ngige to neutralize any figure from the other LGs...

Final Figure;

Tony Nwoye 350,000

Obiano 250,000

Obaze 120,000

Osita; 20,000

Ezemuo 17,000

others 7,000
Anambra is even harder to rig than Bayelsa,when ur party relies on rigging to win an election,it just shows they have nothing to offer,APGA would win with over 400,000 votes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by MrMystrO(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Zonacom:
My verdict. Chidoka is the debate winner. Superb finish. Obaze second, Obiano third, Ezemo fourth. Nwoye LAST.

Your Head dey there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
globemoney:

dont mind that iti called lerio.. Everyone blamed FG for ipob but angry obaze blamed it on obiano.. This is very personal for him..
Just negodi!!!! Obiano should be blamed for IPOB activities in Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Delta, Imo, and Rivers states too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by maum: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ohammadike:

He didn't handle those boys well. Massob never had this type of influence and power under obi or ngige

MASSOB though wasn't an Anambra thing alone just like IPOB, so no single State Governor has power over them. You need to realize that IPOB rose in an era of social media, so has many more followers than MASSOB ever did, both home and abroad. And more followers, increases the weight of influence.

And Governors are in a tight position here, how much can they support their people -seemingly against the nation- even when they believe in their cause, without going against the constitution that swore them into power which they swore to uphold?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

We dont vote in the South East, all the contestants are aware of that....and Tony needs only 2 local governments in Anambra with the help of Ngige to neutralize any figure from the other LGs...

Final Figure;

Tony Nwoye 350,000

Obiano 250,000

Obaze 120,000

Osita; 20,000

Ezemuo 17,000

others 7,000
Dream on, not a crime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by David160(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
I think obaze won this debate.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Zonacom(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cuche:

Are you sure about that? He didn't show that true Igbo man in the last portfolio he held. Stella Odua was bolder and more daring when she held the Aviation Ministry.
Don't get me wrong Osita Chidoka is a good candidate but this is not just his time. He should gear up for Senate while he patiently wait for the turn of Anambra Central to Govern. For now Anambra North should point the person they want, we support them.
But Obiano raised a valid point during the debate. He's the only candidate that can ensure power goes to the south after four years. Others will definitely seek reelection. If zoning arrangement should be followed, then Obiano should win. Nwoye and Obaze who are from the north should wait another 20 years while Chidoka from central should wait for 12 years. You get me?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by sedek4569: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
Lilimax:
Obiano bu nke anyi!!
APGA bu nke anyi!!!

Anambra state, UDO!!!!!
you are there writting nonsence, what do you know about election

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by emeijeh(m): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
Obaze was so eloquent and he seems so vast, but Osita's closing speech was the killer.
He finished all of them

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by tinsel: 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Anambra is even harder to rig than Bayelsa,when ur party relies on rigging to win an election,it just shows they have nothing to offer,APGA would win with over 400,000 votes.
Ngige is working against Tony in this election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Obiano is still winning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by globemoney: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
kenralph:

Obiano will win because he will share the fattest envelope in the election grounds. Power of incumbency
Obiano will win because he performed better than past Anambra governors and is currently the best in Nigeria. simple

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Africonji: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Amarabae:
lols.
Obaze is a United Nation diplomat.
Very brainy man but I just hate the way he is allowing Obi do the campaign for him and him being in his shadow.
Will he win?
Don't know, tho obiano looks like the favorite.

No sister, what Obi and Obaze are doing is a solid political strategy because Oseloka is leveraging on Obi's clout and structures for visibility. Mind you that Obaze is not a politician, he is a sound, competent, and experienced technocrat but not a typical politician, just like Obi campaigned heavily for Obiano before. Even Obiano is also not a typical politician and is really using other APGA politicians like Victor Umeh structures. If not for Okwute clout and structures, Obaze will not be a leading candidate like he is now.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
globemoney:

Ngige is not even supporting tony nwoye.. obiano is winning this election massively. watch this space

Yea i remembered the rerun election in Rivers State, we debated heavily...What happened? cheesy

Elections in the south East are not based on Merit and votes, otherwise Ikpeazu, Dave Umahi, Okorocha and Obiano wouldnt have been governors today...I have participated in high level electoral observation in the south east, i know how the elections are conducted in the SE/SS at the tip of my fingers...and the people i mentioned above used it very well.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Ewedegubbler: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Typical response from a BMC paid agent,always results to insults.

LoooooL.. Agent ni BMC ko. I don’t need to even go there because a twerp like you doesnt come close to my living standards. It’s glaring to all that you are the paid troll here ranting about irrelevant stuff and making a fool of yourself.

Try another line Mr, the world doesn’t start abd end in Awka. You can still make it with or without APGA
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by tinsel: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Final Figure;

Tony Nwoye 350,000

Obiano 250,000

Obaze 120,000

Osita; 20,000

Ezemuo 17,000

others 7,000
Ngige is working against Tony in this election
Have you seen in campaign except the one Vp came?
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by globemoney: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
David160:
I think obaze won this debate.
maybe you have a thing for big grammer.. Mention 5 things obaze said he will do from the debate.. Just empty grammer.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by globemoney: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Yea i remembered the rerun election in Rivers State, we debated heavily...What happened? cheesy

Elections in the south East are not based on Merit and votes, otherwise Ikpeazu, Dave Umahi, Okorocha and Obiano wouldnt have been governors today...I have participated in high level electoral observation in the south east, i know how the elections are conducted in the SE/SS at the tip of my fingers...and the people i mentioned above used it very well.
PDP won rivers state naaahh... didnt you run in shame afterwards? Im telling you again that obiano will win with a landslide.. guess what, Abuja is working for obiano.. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by sedek4569: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
i have not eaten since yesterday and you are telling me about another election, what if buhari and obiano will be better than the person that will enter now, that means since last week i have not eaten. Let them stop every election pls, atiku obasanjo, osibanjo, rochas buhari, do you see thier name? Bad people, thieves
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
tinsel:

Ngige is working against Tony in this election
Have you seen in campaign except the one Vp came?

Ngige is the cordinator of logistics for tony....Wait until the results starts tickling in on the evening of the 19th...

Tony is rugged, and he knows the formular to win elections..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by MrMystrO(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Please elaborate more, what is the secret tool this men have been using??
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Yyeske(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
From this debate and the feelers on ground, I think the battle is between Obiano and Nwoye, Obaze only spoke grammar and nothing more

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by tinsel: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

This election is difference. No Anambra man will vote APC. Well they will try to rig it, but it will not work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Cuche: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Zonacom:

But Obiano raised a valid point during the debate. He's the only candidate that can ensure power goes to the south after four years. Others will definitely seek reelection. If zoning arrangement should be followed, then Obiano should win. Nwoye and Obaze who are from the north should wait another 20 years while Chidoka from central should wait for 12 years. You get me?
Sad for Nwoye and Obaze. Zoning was factored in and Anambra South are getting impatient to see their turn. They all rallied round Obiano because they know the chance of smelling that seat with either Nwoye or Obaze is bleak. All the men with clout from the South (Nnewi, Aguata, Orumba) are behind Obiano. That's politics for you. When Peter Obi introduced zoning it was for selfish reason we had better candidates than the relatively unknown Obiano, but he sold him on zoning grounds. Today, most of us now believe in the zoning. It should be extended to National level.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by globemoney: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
Africonji:

No sister, what Obi and Obaze are doing is a solid political strategy because Oseloka is leveraging on Obi's clout and structures for visibility. Mind you that Obaze is not a politician, he is a sound, competent, and experienced technocrat but not a typical politician, just like Obi campaigned heavily for Obiano before. Even Obiano is also not a typical politician and is really using other APGA politicians like Victor Umeh structures. If not for Okwute clout and structures, Obaze will not be a leading candidate like he is now.
Saturday, e go end

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

The election in Bayelsa nko? what happened?
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by kenralph(m): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
globemoney:

Obiano will win because he performed better than past Anambra governors and is currently the best in Nigeria. simple

Far from the truth. Could you be kind enough to point out the area Willie "performed"?. Another anambrarian being fooled by bought awards.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by FIDELITY24(m): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
The best candidate for this election is Osita Chidoka from UPP, followed by obaze. you people should vote wisely come Saturday 18th of November. UPP all d way!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha / 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) / Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.