Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) (47023 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Obiano performance in this debate shows why Anambra State has been on Steady decline since the exit of Peter Obi.
Atleast Anambra is better than apc states combined,we don't need change in Anambra when we have Obiano,Chidoka, and Obaze.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by 1wolex85: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Obiano may not be doing well but I strongly agree with him that there is no point in saving for the future when you have critical needs. The problem is that our politicians dont invest in these critical needs but instead embezzle the money

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
naptu2:
Question to Obiano. Is it true that Peter Obi asked him to repay him for funding Obiano's election?

Hey man, are you from Anambra state?
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Ohammadike: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Shades are being thrown

Break time and Applause
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by victorvezx(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Is it true that Obiano is a drunkard?

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Cuche: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
odunukweval:
As a certified political scientist, I declare obaze the winner of this debate. Tnks.
Obaze is a refined fellow, he was the engine room of Peter Obi's administration. It is just that most advice he brought to the table then was thrown out by Obi for some ulterior and selfish motives.
Unfortunately, there is no magic he can do to upturn the results and get the PDP men to support him. Obiano will be returned as Governor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by naptu2: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Break.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by BeijinDossier: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Anambra is even tougher than Bayelsa. Tony is the worst candidate there,he won't even come the first 3 in the election.

Hehehehe

I wonder why he is busy talking Tony who will even come 3rd or 4th in the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Ohammadike: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
1wolex85:
Obiano may not be doing well but I strongly agree with him that there is no point in saving for the future when you have critical needs. The problem is that our politicians dont invest in these critical needs but instead embezzle the money

Spend but use sense and save small. If you spend everything what will your predecessor use
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by olabrad: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Atleast Anambra is better than apc states combined,we don't need change in Anambra when we have Obiano,Chidoka, and Obaze.

I believe the pdp candidate can do a better job than the others
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by hemartins(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Osita throwing jibes on Obaino. Just called him a banker from a middle age bank. He should stop emphasizing on banking terminologies and face the most important resources ; human development.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Zonacom(m): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Obiano shot himself on the foot by attacking Obaze and Chidoka. They just used that to bury him. Second round rating Nwoye 1/5. Obiano 1/5. Obaze 4/5. Ezemo 2.5/5. Chidoka 4/5.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Why is obi being mentioned everytime nawa
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Bukad(m): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nwoye said power, power, power....the man is just really dull. Obinao said Nwoye has never worked in his life and Oseloka should be sharing relief materials in Syria, and Osita should be conducting traffic.... Obiano is just funny

9 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Ishilove: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
naptu2:
Break.
Naptu the commentator. You remind me of WWE commentators cheesy
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Antipob777(f): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
Im really impress at Tony Nwoye today, very sound, intelligency and on point,

With Nwoye performanse today, i see him as the next governor.

Igbos or APGA and PDP will lost woefoolly come Nov 18th.

All this illitracy Igbos will short up today based on our incomeing gov Nwoye performanse today.

God bless APC for presenting the best candidacy.

Anambra will be great again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Anambra is even tougher than Bayelsa. Tony is the worst candidate there,he won't even come the first 3 in the election.

If you were in Anambra right now, you would have known the election is Nwoye's to lose....

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Zonacom(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
victorvezx:
Is it true that Obiano is a drunkard?
Judging by his clownish behavior a while ago, he might be.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by BeijinDossier: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Bukad:
Nwoye said power, power, power....the man is just really dull. Obinao said Nwoye has never worked in his life and Oseloka should be sharing relief materials in Syria, and Osita should be conducting traffic.... Obiano is just funny

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by obayaya(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
1wolex85:

Bros, Human needs are insatiable..

If that's true, why then do you have savings and don't spend all your salary?

Obaze asked a pertinent questions, What did Obiano do with the investments he liquidated?

I'm interested in that question. Therein lies the critical needs for which he liquidated the savings.

Only then can we know if the needs are actually critical and if the need is consumerate with the amount of money spent

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by olabrad: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cuche:

Obaze is a refined fellow, he was the engine room of Peter Obi's administration. It is just that most advice he brought to the table then was thrown out by Obi for some ulterior and selfish motives.
Unfortunately, there is no magic he can do to upturn the results and get the PDP men to support him. Obiano will be returned as Governor.

Do you reside in anambra? Then your vote for obaze can make all the difference. I guess it is time we look beyond the party. We should start thinking of the individual candidate

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by toseen7: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
If you retire from a middle level bank at 60 as an Executive Director, it's nothing to be proud of. I was CEO of a Federal Agency at 35 - Chidoka.

grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by BeijinDossier: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
Who's this clown? cheesy

The same Tony who couldn't even make one correct sentence. cheesy

Antipob777:

All this illitracy Igbos will short up today based on our incomeing gov Nwoye performanse today.

11 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

If you were in Anambra right now, you would have known the election is Nwoye's to lose....
Am in Anambra,from Nsugbe,Nwoye town,and we won't even vote the clown,Anambra has past the stage of having somebody like that as gov,Godforbid,he can't even name one project he has done as our rep.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Ohammadike: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Antipob777:

Go cure yourself of zombies.

I trust my brothers not to elect idiots

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Obiano was better in the 2nd round, but diminished the tone of the debate by stooping to personal ridicule and insults. But he made good points about the fraudulent claims of Obi that he left 75billion naira when most of the money is inaccessible. Obaze countered well too and made serious points about the mediocre performance of Obiano and his grandiose claims with no facts to back it up (where are all these kms of road?). Chidoka has spouted a few fake statistics and also descended to personal insults like Obiano, but he articulates good vision. The problem is good oratory doesn't necessarily translate to competent leadership.

Nwoye still can't articulate anything solid. Ezeemo still doesn't look like he belongs on that stage.

Overall, Obaze has been the best performer followed by Chidoka. Then Obiano. Then Ezeemo. And Nwoye is last.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Antipob777:

Oh no
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by hemartins(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
It's usually not an easy task being an incumbent in a debate. You need to defend your four years of leadership. Basically the others debaters are opposing you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by afroniger: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
So far, Chidoka and Obaze have been more articulate than the rest. But then again this is Nigeria where debate performances don't win elections. undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by Abeyjide: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
To be honest, I gbadun pdp and upp candidate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by 1wolex85: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ohammadike:

Spend but use sense and save small. If you spend everything what will your predecessor use

Oga, save for what exactly? We have a great infrastructure deficit in this country, I will rather money is even borrowed and invested in healthcare, road network and other things that will make businesses thrive and create employment. What infrastructure does Anambra have that they are saving? As long as you dont go above your credit rating and actual ly invest the money instead of embezzling, I see no issue with debt. Even the US is owing but they have the ability to pay back and invest the money in the right structures

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
Antipob777:

You are a clown and very dull like tony

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

President Buhari Host Saraki, Dogara, Others To Break Ramadan - Photos / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.