Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Strange - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strange (1768 Views)

My Niece's Strange Writting. Is She A Cultist? / Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction / Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Strange by manmustwac(m): 1:02am On Mar 22, 2010
this topic is strange wink
Re: Strange by adetoru(f): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2010
No need to get like that abi,we are only trying to help,the interrogations are just to help us understand the situation better because a lot of foreigners in your situation have been deceived by some men who have already married in their country.That's why those questions were asked,to help you.Goodluck anyway smiley
Re: Strange by Outstrip(f): 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2010
Okay the woman really is in a bind. She has a new baby and husband is acting out so she might be a little crazy. It's like she is expected to be right by the PC to jump and answer questions. Also she also explained that his family is wealthy but they live here in the US. That will be easy to investigate. I feel like she was drawn into a fight
Re: Strange by adetoru(f): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2010
she left nairaland or she is trying to,couldn't stand the heat,i guess grin grin grin

(1) (2)

Mature Question For Married Couples / Heart Breakin Story / Woman Uses Acid To Wash Private Part After Having Illicit Sexual Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.