Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Mature Question For Married Couples - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mature Question For Married Couples (1761 Views)

I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. / Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / 6 Arguments All Married Couples Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Question For Married Couples by pslm23(f): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2010
If your spouse asked you to "go down" on him/her would you? Isn't this act against our culture and religion? Are we then obligated to do this because we are married and took vows? Can a wife be accused of shirking in her wifely duties because she wouldn't do it?
Re: Mature Question For Married Couples by kokoye(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2010
Culture and Religion

why dont you move back to your original place of culture and religion if that is your excuse?

Simply say you are not comfortable with it . . but dont come complaining if your spouse starts acting up. . .man or woman.
Re: Mature Question For Married Couples by Osama10(m): 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2010
pslm23:

If your spouse asked you to "go down" on him/her would you? Isn't this act against our culture and religion? Are we then obligated to do this because we are married and took vows? Can a wife be accused of shirking in her wifely duties because she wouldn't do it?

Would it be better if he gets it outside?

I hope you don't mind.
Re: Mature Question For Married Couples by Outstrip(f): 12:47am On Nov 18, 2010
IS it our culture or religion to use the internet? It is up to you what you want to do. You cannot put this one on the Bible or on culture
Re: Mature Question For Married Couples by Blazay(m): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2010
Spouses do not ask you to go down on them.
Only boyfriends and girlfriends do that prior to marriage.
Alternatively, you may enlist the help of a part-time lover strictly for that purpose.
I believe we are past that phase in our relationship.
I really do not know what she looks like down there anymore.
I will not trust my "lower member of the house" in any female's mouth or hands either.
I have no need for such services at this stage in my life.
Re: Mature Question For Married Couples by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2010
kokoye:

Culture and Religion

why dont you move back to your original place of culture and religion if that is your excuse?

Simply say you are not comfortable with it . . but dont come complaining if your spouse starts acting up. . .man or woman.

Wht if you don't ever do it . . . even when you guys were dating? Do you still have to do it when you guys get married? undecided
Re: Mature Question For Married Couples by softgirl1: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2010
@post always tune into 92.3 inspirational radio sharing life issues from 7-8pm from monday to friday these topic are discursed daily, there is noting wrong which eva ways husband and wife make dem self feel happy on bed from the day u got married ur body is now his and his urs pls don't let any area of ur marriage lack anyting maybe some one has started leaking him under and he want to stop and start getting it from his wife pls do it to him i do it to my husbans every now and den infact it is my pleaure to always give my husband the best pls there is no sin in it
Re: Mature Question For Married Couples by kokoye(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2010
Ujujoan:

Wht if you don't ever do it . . . even when you guys were dating? Do you still have to do it when you guys get married? undecided

I dont know how many couples would not do it while dating (as long as they had sex) only to start asking for it after marriage

But even if, what is the true meaning of marriage? you two become one.

There are some things I may not like to do and my wife does not bug me about it. But if she insists and the stuff it not harmful or bad in anyway, I will do it. That's why I chose her to be my wife.
Re: Mature Question For Married Couples by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2010
kokoye:

I dont know how many couples would not do it while dating (as long as they had sex) only to start asking for it after marriage

But even if, what is the true meaning of marriage? you two become one.

There are some things I may not like to do and my wife does not bug me about it. But if she insists and the stuff it not harmful or bad in anyway, I will do it. That's why I chose her to be my wife.

Hmmmn! undecided undecided

Well, I guess I'll have to cross the marriage line to get there! undecided
Re: Mature Question For Married Couples by jaybee3(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2010
Tell him you simply aren't comfortable with it as you haven't done it before then go ahead to use your God given hands to get him aroused.

If he insists then ask him to do the honour first and if he does indeed oblige then surely u gotta do the doodoo.
it seriously doesn't hurt. You just have to . . . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mature Question For Married Couples by pslm23(f): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2010
pslm23:

My question should have been better clarified. If the act had never been practiced while u two were dating and all of a sudden now that you are married, he/she decides he wants it done.
Anyway, i asked this question because last week there was a disturbing but funny newspaper article that brought up this topic between my co-workers and I and we asked ourselves "what would we do"
The article tells the story of an indian couple, newly wed and 4 wks into the marriage, the husband comes and demands that his wife perform the act on him. She refused saying it was against their religion and culture. He grabs her head and tries to force her and she bites down nearly biting his wiwi off.
Re: Mature Question For Married Couples by Outstrip(f): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2010
rotflmao
Re: Mature Question For Married Couples by kokoye(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2010
He crossed the line when he tried to force her. . . he got what he deserved  grin

that hurt!

but hey, the wife's loss as well . .what will happen when she's Hot - a bandaged di.ck??  cheesy
Re: Mature Question For Married Couples by ifyalways(f): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2010
pslm23:

My question should have been better clarified. If the act had never been practiced while u two were dating and all of a sudden now that you are married, he/she decides he wants it done.
Anyway, i asked this question because last week there was a disturbing but funny newspaper article that brought up this topic between my co-workers and I and we asked ourselves "what would we do"
The article tells the story of an indian couple, newly wed and 4 wks into the marriage, the husband comes and demands that his wife perform the act on him. She refused saying it was against their religion and culture. He grabs her head and tries to force her and she bites down nearly biting his wiwi off.
rofl.
Its all abt communication.Say what u want sweetly,talk ur partner into wanting to explore,dont expect authomatic response,some are fast and eager to try new things and explore,others are not,make it sound intresting and fun etc but still if u try everything and ur partner isnt bending . . dont force him/her.
See what prison ppl have put themselves cos of religion and culture.I and My husband decides what happens in our bedroom and do with our bodies,no clergy,book,culture or whatever can make that decision for us or come btwn us.
Re: Mature Question For Married Couples by pslm23(f): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2010
kokoye:

He crossed the line when he tried to force her. . . he got what he deserved  grin

that hurt!

but hey, the wife's loss as well . .what will happen when she's Hot - a bandaged di.ck??  cheesy

ROTFLMAO, she was arrested and i think that marriage is over, as dead as her husband's wiwi. He probably watched a dirty movie with his friends and decided "hey i will make my wife do this"
Re: Mature Question For Married Couples by Outstrip(f): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2010
She was arrested when the man was trying to rape her It must have happened in India.
Re: Mature Question For Married Couples by pslm23(f): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2010
Outstrip:

She was arrested when the man was trying to despoil her It must have happened in India.

I don't think they'll see it as despoil (why won't NL let us use the real word? Is it bad? i don't like the word despoil. It's not even in the dictionary). The police are only seeing a man who might never perform again and his wife cuased him this everlasting injury. I bet u they r sympathizing with him. That's what he gets for forcing something on an unwilling woman, she bit off more than she could swallow  grin and i heard indians have strong teeth!!  grin  grin  grin grin grin
Re: Mature Question For Married Couples by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2010
the only thing i feel is out of bounds would be anal, otherwise why don't u go down on him fast before someone else does. and pls let him also repay the favor to u. grin
Re: Mature Question For Married Couples by candyshore: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2010
i might, but dat doesnt still stop him 4rm goin outside some men are just born cheaters and are insatiable
Re: Mature Question For Married Couples by babyme1(f): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2010
Just passing grin grin
Re: Mature Question For Married Couples by plappville(f): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2010
Of course i Will do it, as long as hé enjoys it i too Will. Some women are fun of missionary position only in bed this is CRAZY, as long as love flows, we do whatever that pleases us in bed in as long as it's doesn't hurt or has nô negetive health effects.

pslm23:

ROTFLMAO, she was arrested and i think that marriage is over, as dead as her husband's wiwi. He probably watched a dirty movie with his friends and decided "hey i will make my wife do this"

How do u mean dirty movie? U know that Indians respect their culture alot, dont be surprise that they didn't évén meet intimatly before they got married. So it's obvious thé wife refuses him.
Poor man! grin
Re: Mature Question For Married Couples by ikamefa(f): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2010
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Married Men: What Is Your Wife's Most Important Role? / As A Man, Can You Do This? / Why Is That Women Barely Let Go When Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.